Citizens Property Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.9

IT(Systems Analyst Profile) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Property Insurance (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through the Citizens site for an IT intern.First round was Hirevue pre recording interview.There were 17 questions which asked each and every thing.Then second round was in person interview and there were three panel members who were having more than 15 years of experience in insurance domain.Interview was good certain things they got impressed was in depth research about profile and company as well as of panel members.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citizens Property Insurance (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Goofy initial interview. Company requires a video submission of questions that they pass around and then decide is you are worth their time to interview in person. I told them no. Last thing you want to do is end up on a bloopers reel that they pass around during the holidays and "some how" you end up on youtube. No thanks. This is not a game. It is a serious job interview to find out if you're a good fit and they are a good fit for you. They really need a serious HR department overhaul.

Interview Questions

• 20 minutes - 4 question Video Submission as a pre-screen.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citizens Property Insurance (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Telephone screen with the corporate recruiter, followed by a video interview that asked specific questions relevant to the role. Finally, met with human resources to confirm my suitability for the role and vice versa.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you view your role as a leader within the organization, whether formal or informal leadership? What specific things can you do to positively impact the team as an informal leader?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was fairly straightforward. We danced around anticipated pay ranges and agreed on a number the met both our needs.

Security Risk Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Property Insurance (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks I was told the interview with the existing security team would be online. (I actually was 30 minutes away from where they were.) Security related questions were asked and I thought I answered them all correctly. I was told to come in an interview with HR in a week after the online interview so I did. Thought I did well in it being on time and answering all questions.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous supervisor speak about your job performance?   Answer Question

Senior Vendor Relationship Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Citizens Property Insurance (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

This was a one way video interview. Five questions via video question and my recorded answer, and five essay questions. I was able to provide more information about my background and experience vs. a traditional phone interview. It was on my timetable, and that made it less stressful.

Interview Questions

• Explain my experience with the RFD process (request for proposal).   1 Answer

Vendor Relationship Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Property Insurance (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I applied online and received an email wanting to set up a phone screening/interview with HR. That was a work background basic details interview.

After that about 2 weeks later I was scheduled a 1:1 phone interview with the hiring manager. I was asked basic questions about my desire for the position and what would be expected of me and how I felt I would fit in.

About 6 weeks later I was called and setup a face to face interview with the hiring manager and one of the directors 2:1, again no questions out of the ordinary the interview was very well structured and professional.

Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest challenge with your former position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you implemented change in the contracting process and what were the results.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer and I countered they came back about halfway between what I wanted and what they originally offered. It was below market value for the position.

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Property Insurance (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Was contacted about three weeks later by the human resources recruiting manager who gave me a briefing about the position (position title, salary) and asked me if I was interested. Upon showed interest, the recruiter scheduled a phone screening about a week later. After successfully getting past the phone screen, the recruiter set up a face to face interview with the financial reporting manager and a higher level accountant whom I would report directly to.

The interview was very relaxing yet formal. Very well structured. The began by telling me about the company and the position expectations as well as the pay and benefits. The questions were primarily behavioral.

About two weeks after the interview I was contacted again by the human resources recruiting manager who then sent over a background release form. About two days after I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you were assigned a project and you went above and beyond to complete it. What were the results?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Being that they offered a lot more than the position advertised, I didn't negotiate although I should have.

Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Property Insurance in September 2013.

Interview

Brief phone conversation then was asked to drive to Tallahassee for interview.
    The whole process seemed as if I was not wanted there. Director seemed depressed and hiring manager left a few minutes into the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Senior Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Property Insurance (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

It was an easy relaxing process, Kind and makes you feel motivated to work with such a company, I really just want to see what salaries are and I have to fill ALL this stuff out>>>

Interview Questions

• How do you plan your everyday schedule   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Property Insurance (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Was poorly organized process. Actually ran into other candidates for the same position during the process--was a bit unusual having to make conversation.

HR was not responsive to the recruiter and appeared to be a spectator to the process where the higher manager was over his head in trying to micromanage the situation.
    Never actually filled out a hiring application prior to receiving the offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked why I would want the job given all the political controversy and management turmoil? Was an interim CEO who wasn't retained.   Answer Question

Bait and switch with salary and benefits. Was told one story by the recruiter but offer was significantly different.