Clarice Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clarice Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Clarice Technologies

3.3

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune (East Timor)) in September 2014.

Interview

Through Campus placements
    aptitude test
    code test
    tech interview 1
    tech interview 2
    HR
    code test and aptitude was pretty easy but the cut off very high and they tech interview was easy based on C language and various problems

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was nice and there were 3 rounds.
    there were 1 on 1 and then one group interview where there are 2 people sitting and taking interview. Interview level was good and very thorough.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

i applied through IT staffing company. first was telephonic which technical, second again technical ,third was HR intro then director or manager round then called to the team lead for again technical discussion after that HR round...that's the final.Interview question are not to hard

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really in an organised manner . They were punctual and did nit make us wait . There was a two rounds of interview . The interviewer was very friendly and conducted the interview for a brief time of 30-40 mins .

Interview Questions

• i was asked questions on cloud computing and on my BE project   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a meeting with 2 people and after the usual pleasantries, I was asked to do a UX assignment. I attempted the assignment but my interests lied in visual design and that was apparent in my design.

Visual Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies.

Interview

The interview included an on-the-spot task. It's generally to redesign/rethink an artifact or process that we encounter on a regular basis. They will also expect a thorough walk-through of your portfolio. Make sure you know how to explain your work. With that being said, don't cook stuff up. They'll be able to see through it.

Intern Interview

Interview

Aptitude test followed by technical test and then the face to face interviews were held at their office. The interviewer was held by the director of the company who was very open to the ideas and was very gentle. This reduced the stress of the in interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

I had one telephonic round (technical) which had questions related to the basics and conceptual questions of the related technology , one personal technical round with the team lead who asked more regarding the past projects, design related and database questions , one technical round with the Client (U.S) and finally with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions are related to the respective technology. You can expect one-two puzzles also.   Answer Question

Senior SQA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

It was fast and efficient, and very to the point conversation. Information shared was accurate and concerns were addressed very professionally. The process involved a telephonic as well as a one on one interview. The offer was given on the same day of the final interview.
    The overall experience was very pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe typical QA role in understanding the release process and how does the QA contribute to ti   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

They love to hear you first! Than they ask about what they looking for... SIMPLE! Challenging but soft ways... they also support and learn from you. And you definitely learn something from interview.