Clarice Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Clarice Technologies

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clarice Technologies

Found 11 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune) in Apr 2016

Interview

The interview process was really in an organised manner . They were punctual and did nit make us wait . There was a two rounds of interview . The interviewer was very friendly and conducted the interview for a brief time of 30-40 mins .

Interview Questions
  • i was asked questions on cloud computing and on my BE project
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (India)

Interview

The interview included an on-the-spot task. It's generally to redesign/rethink an artifact or process that we encounter on a regular basis. They will also expect a thorough walk-through of your portfolio. Make sure you know how to explain your work. With that being said, don't cook stuff up. They'll be able to see through it.

Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune) in Jun 2015

Interview

i applied through IT staffing company. first was telephonic which technical, second again technical ,third was HR intro then director or manager round then called to the team lead for again technical discussion after that HR round...that's the final.Interview question are not to hard

Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (India)

Interview

Aptitude test followed by technical test and then the face to face interviews were held at their office. The interviewer was held by the director of the company who was very open to the ideas and was very gentle. This reduced the stress of the in interview.

Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune)

Interview

They love to hear you first! Than they ask about what they looking for... SIMPLE! Challenging but soft ways... they also support and learn from you. And you definitely learn something from interview.

Interview Questions
Clarice Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune) in Nov 2014

Interview

Multiple round of interviews on phone followed by in-person discussion. The interviewer asked in-depth question surrounding my skill-sets and tried tactics to confuse for checking the knowledge. A lot of focus was on accessing recent skills used in the previous organization.

Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune) in Sep 2014

Interview

Through Campus placements aptitude test code test tech interview 1 tech interview 2 HR code test and aptitude was pretty easy but the cut off very high and they tech interview was easy based on C language and various problems

Interview Questions
Clarice Technologies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Bangalore) in Jun 2014

Interview

I had a meeting with 2 people and after the usual pleasantries, I was asked to do a UX assignment. I attempted the assignment but my interests lied in visual design and that was apparent in my design.

Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune) in Aug 2011

Interview

It was fast and efficient, and very to the point conversation. Information shared was accurate and concerns were addressed very professionally. The process involved a telephonic as well as a one on one interview. The offer was given on the same day of the final interview. The overall experience was very pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe typical QA role in understanding the release process and how does the QA contribute to ti
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Clarice Technologies (Pune) in Jan 2011

Interview

Interview was nice and there were 3 rounds. there were 1 on 1 and then one group interview where there are 2 people sitting and taking interview. Interview level was good and very thorough.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11