Client Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

1.7

Debt Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Client Services in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in person, drug screen and background check. People were all very professional and the entire process took less than 30 minutes. also did an online video interview

Interview Questions

• why would i be good at this job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. They sit you down and ask you basic questions about previous jobs and experience. Be prepared to take a drug test if you are selected.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that makes you a good fit for this job.   Answer Question

Collections Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview covering basic experience. Followed by an in person interview, skills test, drug test. The questions asked in the interviews were your basic interview questions for a call center position.

Interview Questions

• Hope would you handle a customer that was very upset? (Paraphrasing)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple. Salesy, skills test, inexperienced interviewer, don't ever work here it's an awful company with terrible priorities that treats its workforce like replaceable crap.25 26 27 28 29 30. Thirty required words.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good collector   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Client Services (Lenexa, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted an application online. Directed to, and completed, online assessments. Contacted by a recruiter - had a great conversation, similar values and orientation towards collections work. Interviewed next business day. Different story. Manager seemed reluctant to hire someone with as much experience as I had. Not much in the way of interview questions, more a discussion of my experiences. The day after I interviewed, received a rejection email. It seems they're more interested in hiring young and inexperienced people desperate for any job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good collector?   1 Answer

Clerical/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

I got a phone call the next day after I applied for the position. I accepted the interview and it was scheduled the next day. I went in and did my skills test and IQ test. I then met with a team leader and had my interview and a fellow leader also sat in for the interview. It went fast. They asked me a series of questions and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you're a great fit for Client Services and we should hire you above other people   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick, Easy - There was not much to it. I was asked a series of questions regarding my past work experience and was then asked why I wanted a collections position with Client Services Inc. The entire process was about 5 days from the time I filled out an application until the day I was hired on to start work.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and lengthy in-person interview. The interviewer did a lot of the talking during the interviews explaining the job. This made the interview process feel a lot easier, because I did more listening than talking.

Prior to meeting with the interviewer I had to take a basic skills and typing test.

They ultimately chose an applicant with more prior experience.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO).

Interview

I got a call a day or two after I put in my app, made the interview for the next day. When I got there they had me take a typing test and another test. I then had an interview with the vice president which was really friendly and informative.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was asked what my pay requirements were, which were taken into consideration when offering me the job.

Collections Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Client Services in October 2014.

Interview

You apply online and then are contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening. If you pass the phone screening you are asked to come in for an interview. Before your face to face interview you must complete a typing and misc. test. If you do well in the face to face interview you are sent to complete a drug screen and within a few days you are contacted with an offer or rejection. The process goes very quickly and everyone seems to be kind.

Interview Questions

• They basically ask about previous experience in customer service and where do you see yourself in 5 years and salary requirements.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Your quota is based off of your salary/hourly rate. If you have a lower hourly rate your quota is lower and vice versa. Negotiation is possible but I chose not to at that time.