Client Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Client Services

1.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Client Services.

Interview

I completed an online application and the following morning I received a call from a recruiter. I was asked to come in the same day for an interview. After the interview was completed, I was asked to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Are you will to periodical go with work assignments (go a few weeks without work)?   Answer Question

Collections Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Client Services in October 2014.

Interview

You apply online and then are contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening. If you pass the phone screening you are asked to come in for an interview. Before your face to face interview you must complete a typing and misc. test. If you do well in the face to face interview you are sent to complete a drug screen and within a few days you are contacted with an offer or rejection. The process goes very quickly and everyone seems to be kind.

Interview Questions

• They basically ask about previous experience in customer service and where do you see yourself in 5 years and salary requirements.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Your quota is based off of your salary/hourly rate. If you have a lower hourly rate your quota is lower and vice versa. Negotiation is possible but I chose not to at that time.

Collections Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview covering basic experience. Followed by an in person interview, skills test, drug test. The questions asked in the interviews were your basic interview questions for a call center position.

Interview Questions

• Hope would you handle a customer that was very upset? (Paraphrasing)   1 Answer

Collections Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Client Services in October 2017.

Interview

The initial interview process was one of the weirdest that I had ever had. They requested it be done via a video messages recorded and sent in in which you describe yourself or answer three questions in a short two minute long video per question. After the video response submissions I was contacted and scheduled for an on-site interview where I was offered the job almost immediately. Initially I excepted until I Second guessed the compensation amount for the job, and the eagerness with which they wanted someone on board. In the end I decided to stop the process and not move forward with them. They seem like a very nice company is a smaller office out in Johnson County and I was given the impression that they struggled to keep employees for longer than six months periods.

Interview Questions

• Video question: briefly tell us about yourself And your past education and work history   Answer Question
    • Video question: what makes you feel successful at a job and what motivates you?   Answer Question
    • Video question: what is something else that you would want us to know about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. They sit you down and ask you basic questions about previous jobs and experience. Be prepared to take a drug test if you are selected.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that makes you a good fit for this job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO).

Interview

I got a call a day or two after I put in my app, made the interview for the next day. When I got there they had me take a typing test and another test. I then had an interview with the vice president which was really friendly and informative.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was asked what my pay requirements were, which were taken into consideration when offering me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick, Easy - There was not much to it. I was asked a series of questions regarding my past work experience and was then asked why I wanted a collections position with Client Services Inc. The entire process was about 5 days from the time I filled out an application until the day I was hired on to start work.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

they tell you all the positive things then none are true. they look for aggressive needy people and will hire anybody. real nosey about your personal life but if you aren't a yes man then deny any offer from them unless they give you a guaranteed contract

Interview Questions

• how much do you want to make?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO) in September 2009.

Interview

I got a call from someone who said they found my resume online, I was asked to come for an interview, did a short (maybe an hour) interview, and was called about 2 days later and offered a position. (I later found out it is about as hard to get a job there as it is to get a job a McDonalds, so this was not exactly a shinning moment!)

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was unemployed for 4 mos. when I got the offer and it payed better than unemployment. I do know several people who asked for a higher salary and got it though. However, your base pay is directly tied to your bonus. The higher your pay, the higher your quota, or level at which you can bonus at. Everyone, no matter what their base pay is, has equal opprotunity to bring home the same amount.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Client Services (Saint Charles, MO) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easy, you get a call from a recruiter and they ask you a few questions about your job experience from the resume you upload and tell you about the job position. Next the in person interview one on one with a manager it was easy and basic questions. I got a call and email about an offer and had to take a drug test, then I was asked how soon can I start and started on Monday. They have training classes almost every week