Club Monaco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (Washington, DC).

Interview

It only took a couple of days, and was pretty easy. First you have a phone interview, then a group interview, then a private interview with the store manager. You hear back pretty quickly and once you are offered the job its instant.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your style? How would you describe Club Monaco's brand?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate your hourly if it doesn't meet your expectations!

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

First I participated in a group interview with about 20 other people. She asked 4 open ended personality/customer service driven questions and each person had the opportunity to answer. After that I took a personality quiz online which was fairly easy. The next step was a one on one interview with a manager. She asked questions about scheduling and the position requirements. A few days later I received a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words? When is one time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY).

Interview

Had solid questions; was not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. I interviewed with the Assistant Manager at the time and I thought that she did a great job.

Stock Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Fast-paced interview process with great managers who were very knowledgeable about their department. I was able to start working immediately after. The flagship store in the Flatiron District is a wonderful place to work.

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewer was extremely nice. However, being a curvy, lower class, hispanice women. The minute the interview began I know she wouldn't give me the job. She wanted someone "white" or upper class.

Stylist/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Small group interview that was very casual. Interviewer asked all of us questions and we answered by going around the table and taking turns. Make sure to ask questions to the interviewer in order to stand out.

Interview Questions

• Who is your style inspiration?   1 Answer

Assistant Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process went well. It was with HR. She asked me a lot of questions. I was applying for the Assistant Merchant role for accessories. It was pretty long and their building was being renovated so we were in a small room which felt like no air. Definitely be prepared to know who their customer is, who the club monaco girl is and also make sure to fully know the market for which you are applying, accessories, men's, women's etc.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite designer?   1 Answer

Assistant Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

I applied this role in Dec and got an email from their HR assistant in Feb. She arranged an interview. Then I met their HR manager.
    They are very nice and friendly, but the role isn't opened till August. They wanted to meet some potential candidates. I just went through my background and previous experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

it was a Group Interview. There were only about three people there. A supervisor came out and asked a question that we each answered. It was a little laid back but some of the questions were very specific and lengthy,

Interview Questions

• The basics: Describe a time you have worked well under pressure. When have you been in a leadership role? Describe your style.   Answer Question

Stylist/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

It took only fews minutes to finish the interview;
    It's a group interview;
    Casual easy meeting;
    I applied it online
    After the interview, there is a survey, but you just only got once chance to finish it.