Comdata Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comdata Interview Questions

Interviews at Comdata

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comdata.

Interview

The interview process was comprised of a phone screen, a non technical interview with management, and then a final interview to meet the rest of the team which included a technical assessment

Interview Questions

• Can you describe your current role and how will the experience gained from this role translate to the work you will do here?   Answer Question

Permit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Comdata (Nashville, TN).

Interview

At the time I was hired, they were on a temp-to-hire basis. Comdata was under Ceridian and I had a good understanding of the business and the manager I was working with. The interview was fairly casual, mostly just making sure I was still interested in working with the company. At that time, I saw myself there for a number of years and accepted the permanent position.

Interview Questions

• How long do you see yourself working with us?   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comdata (Brentwood, TN) in May 2011.

Interview

I met with two supervisors, one male and one female, that asked me a series of typical interview questions. I had no experience, but they were asking questions regarding my previous work experience to make it relate-able to the position I was interviewing for. They asked questions about where I went to college, my major, what my GPA was and if I'd traveled internationally. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe an experience I had with a difficult customer and how the issue was resolved.   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comdata in June 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy, not a bunch of test and no panel interview. Very relaxed and comfortable. No surprise test or trick questions. Will refer them to other potentials.

Interview Questions

• They ask the typical questions and ask how you would handle different scenarios with customers.   Answer Question

Collector III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comdata (Brentwood, TN) in July 2012.

Interview

Basic interview in person. General interview questions, then call for second interview. No testing or anything out of the ordinary requested. Call back for second interview and was not very long. Drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Comdata? What is your best/least favorite attribute?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comdata (Brentwood, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

super fast and easy, which is never a good sign for sales. quick hire means quick to fire.
    training is miserable. interview itself is fine, everyone there is cool, just a complete corporate structure. everyone there just looks miserable

Interview Questions

• have you ever cold called before   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comdata (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy asked basic questions, interviews were friendly and welcoming. HR was a little disorganized and rushed, but seemed to get it together after i was brought to the first person's office.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comdata in September 2015.

Interview

Online interview followed by in person. It was a long process when looking for employment. I met with two managers and was not told the positions or qualifications that they were looking for prior to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenging work situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comdata (Brentwood, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Short phone interview, then in person interview, then interview with multiple team members at same time that same day. Phone interview was good. Interview with team members was good. Hiring manger interview was awkward and seemed forced. notified within two weeks of decision made.

Interview Questions

• Do you use a system to prioritize tasks and what is the system?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Comdata (Brentwood, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I got my interview with Comdata through a recruitment agency, so I only had one i-person interview prior to getting the job. The interview process was fairly quick, about 15-20 minutes. I interviewed with my future manager and the trainer for new hires. They asked me the standard interview questions (strengths, weaknesses, past experience, "tell me about yourself," etc.). They also asked me to discuss what I thought my personality type was (Myers Briggs style).

Interview Questions

• What was an obstacle in your life that you have had to overcome, and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comdata (Brentwood, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Very impressed. It's important to me to work alongside peers and also surround myself with those that help me grow. I found Comdata very professional.
    In my background research, I found that Comdata is leading the payments industry in innovation and growth. These were particularly exciting, in that those are common indicators of the sales environment I would be stepping into.

Interview Questions

• Panel asked me about previous work experience.   1 Answer