Comdata Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comdata Interview Questions

2.5

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comdata.

Interview

You'll interview with the managers. They'll ask about your goals, what drives you, that sort of thing. They'll bring in their top sales reps to assess you. They'll ask about your background, what you did before, what you're looking for. They will ask if you're willing to buckle and make as many calls as needed to meet quotas.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you the most? What are your best and worst qualities?   Answer Question

Director, Strategic Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comdata.

Interview

Met directly with hiring manager SVP Greg Hulsey. Offered interview directly from Linkedin after he posted opening. I saw through our common connections. We met, had lengthy discussion, told me he wanted to move forward, had me call a rep and discuss the role, then told to follow up with him the next day. During the interview he wanted me to tell him of all the large businesses he could work with in the area and I was hesitant to give up any of that info, and glad I didn't. Followed up by phone, email and text. The guy kept asking me to call him later or said he would call me at a specific time and never did. Pretty ridiculous for someone in his position to pull such a stunt. In the end totally a shady character. Never found anything out until he sent me a message on Linkedin 2 weeks after the fact. I have never seen a company use this source to tell someone they didn't get the role when he we had already exchanged emails, text, calls he could have easily gotten a hold of me. I checked with a friend that interviewed with a different manager at the same company a few year back and she also said they were shady as well.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comdata in February 2016.

Interview

Met with a few team managers to discuss the position in a technical interview. Very thorough, and they seemed to show interest in my answers instead of just asking the same questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals within the company, financially and personally?   Answer Question

Permit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Comdata (Nashville, TN).

Interview

At the time I was hired, they were on a temp-to-hire basis. Comdata was under Ceridian and I had a good understanding of the business and the manager I was working with. The interview was fairly casual, mostly just making sure I was still interested in working with the company. At that time, I saw myself there for a number of years and accepted the permanent position.

Interview Questions

• How long do you see yourself working with us?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comdata (Brentwood, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Very impressed. It's important to me to work alongside peers and also surround myself with those that help me grow. I found Comdata very professional.
    In my background research, I found that Comdata is leading the payments industry in innovation and growth. These were particularly exciting, in that those are common indicators of the sales environment I would be stepping into.

Interview Questions

• Panel asked me about previous work experience.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comdata (Nashville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from sales search who set me up with my interviews. The first interview was with the sales manager. She was a very kind lady who was easy to talk to and asked questions that pertained to the job. The second and final interview was with the marketing manager who works along side the sales manager. The interview with him was more in depth about the position and the companies goals within. This final interview was a chance for them to decide if you really wanted the job and would be a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Who was the best boss/ mentor you have ever had and why?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comdata (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Informative, friendly and painless, talked to recruiter on phone, then the hiring mgr in person and a follow up visit to interview with what could be future peers. employees are willing to teach and help new employees especially considering the tenure of some employees at the company

Interview Questions

• What is something negative a former boss would say about me?   Answer Question

Small Fleet Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comdata (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I did a camera interview before I got in front of a manager. During the actual interview I waited on the two people who were interviewing, and when they walked in their appearance was incredibly sloppy. I was told it was business professional and they were in jeans and untucked shirts. They appeared to have never interviewed before and they could not have had much experience because they both had recently been promoted to manager. They hadn't even reviewed my resume before they walked in. I sat as they read it for what seemed like the first time.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comdata (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy asked basic questions, interviews were friendly and welcoming. HR was a little disorganized and rushed, but seemed to get it together after i was brought to the first person's office.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comdata (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I had a phone interview, completed a HireVue video (on-demand interviewing application), and then came in for a in person interview. Interviewing is always dramatic, but this process could not have been better. Everyone I spoke with made me feel at ease. The on-demand interview is a great tool for the interviewer and the