Comfort Suites Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

1.7

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benbrook, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comfort Suites (Benbrook, TX).

Interview

It took a week for the manager to give me a call and was asked to come in the day that she called me. The interview process was extremely easy. Manager was working the desk and explaining the job to me at the same time due to shortness of staff. She explained everything I would do in each shift. One of the easiest, laid back interviews I have ever been to.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your other job?
      Are you able to work these hours?
      Answer Question

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Suites (Tamarac, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was relatively quick. I was hired on the spot; the same day. I saw an ad on Craigslist and decided to scout the location. I arrived the next day with resume in hand and met the GM of the hotel. She was pleasant and expressed her objective as one that she struggled finding consistency in applicants and so finding someone good was desired. I was hired on the spot. Lesson learned very well. The Craigslist ad and the same day hire should have raised a red flag. However I opted in to attempting the position.

Interview Questions

• What were the prior work experiences/ positions held? How do those experiences tight in to the customer relations bracket/ hospitality? What was the most difficult situation/ guest experience ever had? Hours of availability.   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Suites in April 2016.

Interview

I responded to an ad by emailing my resume. Heard back immediately from the manager. She asked me to interview next day but asked if I could interview that day and she said yes. The interview was very laid back.. I basically chatted with manager about experience and background..I offered history of schooling and job experience. I loved the manager and employees that I was introduced to..She offered job quickly and I acceoted. Start in a few days.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Comfort Suites (Charleston, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with Assistant Director of Sales on property. Follow-up telephone interview with the Director of Sales & Marketing. The existing Meeting, Conference and Banquet Space I will be selling. The different Markets we will be targeting and seeking future Sleeping Room and Conference Business from.

Interview Questions

• Square Footage of last Conference Center Hotel I solicited and sold.   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Escanaba, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comfort Suites (Escanaba, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

Easy going interview with two supervisors. The housekeeping supervisor was very frank when she advised that there were never going to be any raises and there was no room for advancement in the hotel. The Breakfast manager was also very honest about the position and was very friendly. Overall it was a professional interview for the type of position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I was told minimum wage and no raises were to ever be given.

Front Desk Interview

Interview

short and to the point although very informative. person was very understanding and respectful made me feel very comfortable while in the office. management was very professional and knowledgeable of company policies and procedures. staff was very nice and inviting

Interview Questions

• how can this company benefit from you and how can you benefit from this company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comfort Suites (Suffolk, VA).

Interview

Really Easy, pretty much just asked about yourself and your availability. When I went for the interview the manager gave me a tour of the facility and things i should know about the facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

do you want the job?

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Suites in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy relatively, the interviewer was calm and laid back. He didn't ask many questions, but rather focused on how much money I would bring in for him. He was not very clear with me, he didn't have me sign any employment agreement or give me any clear offer. He didn't even ask me about my transcript or diploma or anything. I would recommend working here for people who want to gain a customer service experience but you gotta keep in mind you won't have any personal growth or career development.

Front D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Comfort Suites (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Asked questions about previous employment and provided case scenario questions. They reviewed positions and promotions in previous employment and described that there is limited room for promotion at this location.

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comfort Suites (Frisco, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The front desk manager called me for an interview. I waited about 30 past my interview appointment. I was asked basic interview questions. I answered them accordingly. She informed me they wanted me to come in for a second interview. I came in the next day for an interview with the general manager and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in the hospitality industry before?   1 Answer