CommScope Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CommScope (Ashburn, VA).

Interview

Had an interview with 5 people, all managers (peers and manager). Very technical, very straight forward. Had to answer sometimes the same question (by different interviewers) regarding how I resolved issues. Both technically and socially. DId we do a root cause analysis and what further actions were taken to ensure whatever issue did not re occur.

Interview Questions

• Technical experience; software platform and languages used, examples of issues tackles and resolved (or not) and what was the root cause analysis   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CommScope in July 2016.

Interview

two phone interviews. The first one is from a recruiter and the second one is from the accounting department. They said they would notice me by the end of last week, but I didn;t get any response.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CommScope (McAllen, TX).

Interview

i went to select staff and they offered me to work at commscope , they sent me to an interview . i went and iwalked in , they put me in a room and they told me to wait for the maneger( mike micheller) he went and asked me about mu future and he recomended me to study more. then in 2 days past and i reseave a call amd told me to go work to commscope i went and i just went for 3months and i have my forklift license

Interview Questions

• where do i see me in 5 years?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Opertor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CommScope in June 2016.

Interview

The whole process took roughly a month. I applied online direct to commscope. The next day I received a call from hr representative . I was invited to take a pre employment test. I went to the testing 15 people total. The test consists of 3 parts 1 english skills 2 math skills and 3 dials gages measurement . Each test was timed 22 mins for English and math 50 questions each. The 30 dials measurements and gauges to read in 11 mins . Then told if not called in two weeks call us. I was a little quick called on day 10 and called. After finding out I qualified or passed the pre-employment test I was giving an interview.the interview was very laid-back and wasn't very tough . I was then showed the plant and the jobs. I also found out that where 3 separate kinds of jobs support and assistance and support opertor and manufacturing opertor. Which the. Pay was from low 13.18 to 15.94

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations just an offer based on the job I was offered.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CommScope.

Interview

Interview screen with a 3rd party HR contractor. Read from a script. They have no idea of the role, responsibilities only what they are reading. Your local DMV has more character and personality. Advised that my profile would be submitted to a hiring manager. At this point, you are in limbo as the 3rd party has no clue where in the queue your profile sits.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CommScope (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Done at the career fair. I was asked questions on the spot and apparently the on spot talk was my interview. It was painless and easy. I got a phone call weeks later without formally applying form HR asking if I still needed a job.

Business Analytics Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CommScope (Hickory, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Everyone who interviewed me was very professional and accommodating. Phone screen by HR, then phone screen by hiring director, then they flew me to corporate office for an onsite interview with five different managers or leads. Every interview was 1:1. It has been a total of three weeks since the interview and I haven't heard anything either way. After two weeks, I called the person in HR whom I interviewed with and no return call yet. So, it appears I didn't get the job.

Business Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CommScope (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was outsourced and was not organized properly. Lot of ambiguity in the process. Just like any other company. The interviewer put me at ease and was knowledgeable.

IT Networking Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CommScope in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR representative, Mark, in regards to an resume I had given out to the company at a career fair hosted by my university. I spoke with him for approximately 15 minutes, and was informed that he was interested in having me speak with another CommScope employee for a secondary interview. Within 24 hours, Mark contacted me with the information about the follow-up interview, which went very well. I then went on to a third, and final, interview. Each individual I spoke with was exceptionally friendly and seemed to be genuinely interested in getting to know me. After the third interview, Mark contacted me again to let me know that the process had gone smoothly, and that they were interested in offering me an internship. Again, within 24 hours, I had received employment documentation to be filled out and submitted to them for review.

I was very pleased with the interview process. The folks at CommScope seemed genuine and very interested in me, as both a candidate and a person. Each individual I spoke with was happy to answer my questions, and they went above and beyond to make me feel welcome. The process took a very short amount of time, and Mark especially was excellent at making a point to give me direct timelines as to when certain things (i.e. interviews, emails) would be taking place.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were straight-forward and pertinent to the job.
      Example: How familiar are you with the OSI and TCP/IP model? Can you give details about certain levels of the model?
      Answer Question

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CommScope (Hickory, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was ridiculously long and drawn out. I had (3) phone interviews, (3) in-person interviews with 4 different people, and over 20 continuous emails back and forth for a total period of 2 months asking me to be patient while they were still making a decision. They lead me on for this 2 month period to finally receive a decline on the position after the whole process. They said they found someone more qualified.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions were spot on and geared towards the position.   Answer Question