CommScope Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CommScope

2.7

1. Featured Interview

ENGINEER-2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CommScope (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

3 rounds of f2f interview and one discussion with vp.
    In 3 rounds I was asked about c coding qsns and 5g control plans signaling .
    C questions like memory layout , linked list insert , delete functions

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CommScope.

Interview

2 Phone interviews + 1 onsite interview, phone interviews were with the HR and hiring manager, onsite interview with the whole team (7-8 people from different levels). Questions are pretty broad which covered a lot of areas

Interview Questions

• general questions + behavioral   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CommScope.

Interview

I had a video recording interview, then called in for a phone interview and finally onsite interview with 5 engineers. The interview went really well and all 5 of them seemed happy after I interviewed. After I was done with the interview, I dint hear from the HR. I kept emailing them and they kept saying they are still interviewing other candidates. Its almost 6 months now and I haven't heard from them. So I emailed one of the interviewers and he says his teams thinks im the best fit. I called the HR and asked about the results. HR says the team thinks I lack few skills. I felt there was something really fishy about this and I was really mad. I spent my money to do this interview even though i wasn't feeling well and they don't have the courtesy to give me results. i had to make the HR listen to me as to how unprofessional this whole process is and giving candidates ambiguous results. I told them not to contact me and said I'm not interested in their company either ways.

Interview Questions

• C,C++, Database questions, and some general behavioral questions.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CommScope (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Done at the career fair. I was asked questions on the spot and apparently the on spot talk was my interview. It was painless and easy. I got a phone call weeks later without formally applying form HR asking if I still needed a job.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CommScope in July 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screening with the outsourced recruiter leads to a phone screening with the hiring manager at their North Carolina location which involved a technical interview and interviews and meetings with human resources on-site. The initial phone screening was pleasant, but I had to hop onto an international call since their teleconferencing to their recruiters in India wasn't working.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CommScope (Charlotte, NC) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone Interviews- Many questions about resume and past experiences of travel and school related activities. Also organizations that I belonged to that benefited my career objectives. Also asked about future plans as it relates to my career.

Interview Questions

• Questions about items in my resume.   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claremont, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CommScope (Claremont, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

Meet with supervisor and he interviewed me and asked just general questions about whe I wanted to work at commscope and what my past was. Also asked why I was interested in working for them

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CommScope (Hickory, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

1 phone screen from recruiter. 1 phone screen from manager in department. Then in person interview. Only took 2 days from interview to offer. After offer, background check and drug test were required.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge in the workplace that you had to overcome.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CommScope (Joliet, IL) in February 2009.

Interview

General background/ past work experience questions

Negotiation

None

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CommScope (Hickory, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was ridiculously long and drawn out. I had (3) phone interviews, (3) in-person interviews with 4 different people, and over 20 continuous emails back and forth for a total period of 2 months asking me to be patient while they were still making a decision. They lead me on for this 2 month period to finally receive a decline on the position after the whole process. They said they found someone more qualified.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions were spot on and geared towards the position.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CommScope in July 2016.

Interview

two phone interviews. The first one is from a recruiter and the second one is from the accounting department. They said they would notice me by the end of last week, but I didn;t get any response.