CommScope Reviews

Found 840 of over 1,049 reviews

3.7
CommScope President, Chief Executive Officer Chuck Treadway
Chuck Treadway

What people are saying about CommScope

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CommScope and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Apr 26, 2022 - Director, Managed Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

Startup Mentality, Long term vision, Benefits, Technology

Cons

None that I can think of. May be too conservative in cost focus

CommScope Response

Thank you so much for your ongoing efforts serving our customers! And thank you for sharing details about your personal experience as we strive to continuously improve our work experience for all employees.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company for freshers

May 15, 2022 - Accountant I
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place for learning, growth

Cons

No cons as of now

CommScope Response

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear of your positive experience with us, and we sincerely hope you continue to share your #CommScopeLife with others.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Incompetent Management Team

May 21, 2022 - Principal Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good work-life-balance because you got nothing important to do.

Cons

since you got nothing important to do, what do you expect?

Recruitment Marketing Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not feel as though your work was important or made an impact. We hope you shared feedback with HR upon your departure and wish you all the best at your next place.

4. 4.0

Ok

May 6, 2022 - Mechanical Engineer in Richardson, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

best flex atwork and work from home

Cons

Ok work life balance. and limited growth .low compensation

CommScope Response

Thank you for your feedback. We aim to foster an environment where each person is heard. Hearing the pros and cons of working at CommScope will help us become better moving forward. We want to know what is working well and what could be improved. Please be sure to address any future concerns with your manager or HR partner. Providing more details through dedicated channels will allow us to investigate these concerns and celebrate successes.

5. 2.0

Comscope

May 17, 2022 - Principal Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice R&D environment, friendly people

Cons

so much meetings and micro managing, every year is layoff .

1 person found this review helpful

CommScope Response

CommScope is committed to being an excellent place to work by listening to employee feedback. Your feedback concerns us and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We want to know what is working well and what could be improved. Please be sure to address your concerns with your manager or HR partner. Providing more details through dedicated channels will allow us to investigate these concerns and celebrate successes. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee

Company review

May 17, 2022 - Customer Account Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Room to grow and learn.

Cons

Too many reorgs and high turnover.

CommScope Response

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate when people take time to share their experience with us. Glassdoor reviews are one way in which we gather feedback to help make CommScope a better company. Thank you for providing yours.

7. 3.0

Leardership

May 10, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong leadership with good technical background.

Cons

Under pressure to cut cost

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

It’s pretty great

Apr 22, 2022 - Inside Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ll write a bigger review later but it’s a great place to work!

Cons

A lot of information to learn

CommScope Response

Thank you for your review, and for your ongoing efforts serving our customers! We appreciate you sharing details about your personal experience as we strive to continuously improve our work experience for all employees.

9. 4.0

Great People

Apr 21, 2022 - Key Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

CommScope attracts the most professional and fun-loving talent in the industry.

Cons

While salaries are healthy, they are in the industry's mid-range.

CommScope Response

We're glad to hear of your positive experience with your coworkers. At CommScope, we try to hire top-notch talent, and it's nice to hear when we get it right. Our goal is also to be competitive and offer the best compensation packages for our employees. We appreciate honest employee feedback and know that your review helps us improve the company. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

10. 3.0

Software Engineering

May 5, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment, stable work life balance

Cons

Compensation, too much management shuffling , outdate process

CommScope Response

Thank you. We really appreciate when people take time to share their experience with us. Glassdoor reviews are one way in which we gather feedback to help make CommScope a better company. Thank you for providing yours.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 840 Reviews

CommScope Reviews FAQs

CommScope has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,049 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at CommScope to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CommScope employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CommScope. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

70% of CommScope employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CommScope 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at CommScope to be compensation, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with CommScope Job Seekers