Community Health Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2016

2.4

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anna, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Anna, IL).

Interview

Very thorough. You have a 5 day orientation. I loved the lady who interviewed me she was forward, direct, well organized and told me right away what to expect. Even after the job bring offered to Mr and me working the lady who interviewed me always managed to find time to day 'HI' and make sure I was continuing my education. This was a lady who was acting as interim Med-Surg manager and interim CNO.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Systems.

Interview

Just like any other Applied, waited about a week, got a call ask some ques waited about a week, got a call they asked a few questions,schedule an interview, waited a few days, got offered for the job, had a drug test, Did my background check, got my start date went to training

Emergency Room Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Coatesville, PA).

Interview

Called in the HR for initial interview and advised that a decision would be made within the next few days and I would be notified. Followed-up myself because of no notification within the specified time period and was advised that I would receive a call within the next day or so with an offer, but the details were not available at the time so I waited. I did eventually receive notification of job offer and came in to HR to accept offer and information for orientation.

Medical Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Systems.

Interview

Long, but well worth it. There is a skills test required for this position. After successful passing of the test there was a phone interview. After that a face to face interview with all the directors in the development. In a few days I received confirmation that they wanted to hire me and received an offer letter.

Interview Questions

Interview

First round: Phone interview. Second round: face-to-face. The phone interview was with the immediate supervisor for the position. The face-to-face interview was done with the hospital PAD and the persons who would be working immediately with.

Interview Questions

• We work with many different software systems, how would you assess your computer skills?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granbury, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Granbury, TX).

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Told me to go over resume and experience including things I did in school. Asked what I was interested in, where I see myself in future and why this internship.

AA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Franklin, TN).

Interview

The process included the Director and the Managet of the department. The atmosphere was calm and relaxed. Both individuals made you feel comfortable throughout the entire process. It was not intimadating. The questions asked did not leave one wondering if you understood what was being asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used Excel to correct a problem?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Franklin, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

Joke of a company. I applied for the position as well as contacted the hiring manager directly (per referral of a current employee). Never heard anything back until 2 months later. They contacted me for an interview and wanted to hire me but by then, I already had 2 offers from 2 other companies within a week of applying at those places.

The reputation of CHS in the IT community is as true as they say. What a joke of an organization.

Interview Questions

• N/A - Was an employee referral, so they wanted to offer me the job (based on past work)   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Nashville, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant, quick and easy. The staff at employer was easy to talk to and made you feel comfortable. They explained the position first and needed qualities and asked how you will fit into the requirements

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Franklin, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

They called me 3 months after I had applied because of their high upper management turnover. I received a call from the actual hiring manager. She wanted to get a feel for my knowledge before scheduling an interview. Their screening for analysts are very basic because of their limited knowledge. They didn't even know what vlookup, hlookups or pivot tables were.

Interview Questions

• What kind of skills do you know how to do in Excel? Do you have any healthcare knowledge?   Answer Question