Community Health Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Health Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Community Health Systems

2.4

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 in person with the managers. Rather basic as far as interviews go.
    I was offered the job sometime later. The whole process took about a month or so.

Contract Analyst Interview

Interview

I would rather not comment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation took place.

Patient Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Milton, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Went in and spoke with the manager and the assistant. Thought it went well, was able to ask questions, they were answered to my satisfaction. I was told I would be called the next week with an offer and never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict with a patient and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Patient Companion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munster, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Munster, IN) in October 2011.

Interview

Very nice office ,supervisor was very detailed in explaining the job description,work hours .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be sure you make sure you know what the salary range is, before you accept the offer.

Associate Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

there was only one interview and then I got a call the next week I got the job. The questions were relatively easy. You just have to be yourself and prepared. I was interview in a group setting but they made me feel extremely comfortable

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watsonville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Watsonville, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

It was based on questions about how you would handle situations you might have to deal with as a charge nurse. Also what type of skills you would bring to the job.

Clinic Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Systems in October 2017.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process. Had a total of three interviews. Was called by human resource and offered the job. Onboarding was a fairly quick and standard process. Really enjoy the job and the people I work with, especially my manager.

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte C H, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Charlotte C H, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a 2 step interview process. First interview was with other clinical supervisors and nurse manager. Typical questions were asked about my career past and future goals. Next step was peer interview that consist of staff nurses and care partners.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Systems in January 2013.

Interview

Interview and hiring process were dysfunctional. This should have been my first clue regarding the disorganization and lack of professionalism at the company. Interview questions were poorly worded and very old fashioned, "Tell me about yourself". No behavioral or situational questions. Nothing to indicate one's ability to perform the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Rate of pay set by corporate.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Brentwood, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

Very comfortable, staff was real nice, didnt feel nervous, Sat with 4 staf members who all all interviewed me an asked questions, I was able to ask the questions, an not be nervous if I blew the Job.

Interview Questions

• How long you been in Customer Service, How do handle a problem customer, give me example of a problem you had to handle an its outcome, If a customer was angry how would you handle this. Give us example of how you solved problem an benefit the company. How are you under pressure, what would your last supervisor say about you, Are you dependable. How would you start your day an your prorities.   1 Answer

Negotiation

To go in an feel confident, the Staff doesnt put pressure on you, I was very convertabale in interview an when done, I felt confident that I had the job, A graeat place to work, good benefits , Bonuses every month, A place wher you can advance an make your personnal goal to lead, supervisor. I believe that PASI is a stable job enviroment, youo can advance very soon, .. They give you reward for your work.