Community Health Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Health Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Community Health Systems

2.4

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Systems.

Interview

The interview was very much conversation-based and casual. They were interested in knowing my experiences and expectations of the role. Driven mostly by their questions for me, but had adequate time to ask questions as well. Incredibly nice experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Systems.

Interview

Straight forward interview with the manager and director of surgery. I was called back and I was interviewed by the OR team too. Management has been eliminated since this offer and they got rid of all mid-level managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you considered yourself a successful team member.   Answer Question

Social Work Case Manager MSW Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Laredo, TX) in January 2021.

Interview

The interviewer was friendly, transparent about the work hours, environment and COVID safety precautions. It was a long interview, but it felt more like a conversation about the position and responsibilities for the position. I agreed to a second interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

There were two interviews over a few weeks process. The first interview was with a group of individual's that consisted of hiring managers. The Second interview was with a provider.

Interview Questions

• What salary pay are you looking for   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Systems in August 2020.

Interview

Gave me a tour and we talked for about an hour and still haven’t heard back after 4 days even though the interview went great. Not sure if or when I’ll be contacted.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Health Systems.

Interview

You will interview with the manager and there is a peer interview with current employees. The peer interview is really laid back. They ask silly questions and really just to get to know you.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Hattiesburg, MS) in September 2019.

Interview

I was told of the job expectations and was asked if I had any questions. The interviewer answered all my questions to the best of their ability but was unsure of the benefits or salary.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with utilization reports   1 Answer

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 in person with the managers. Rather basic as far as interviews go.
    I was offered the job sometime later. The whole process took about a month or so.

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Franklin, TN) in March 2019.

Interview

Frustrating and anonymous interview. I have applied and let the technical recruiter know that i would be willing to go ahead with the interview process only if my salary expectations are met which they seemed to agree upon and in the end offer me salary less than my current salary. They upfront say too many politics in office. Bad corporate culture and interview process. Do not even apply and waste your time this could decline the curve in your career.

Interview Questions

• Casual not too technical interview questions like difference between hive internal and external table and if i have performance tuned hadoop sometime.   Answer Question

Optometrist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno, Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Moreno, Riverside, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

I had an interview with three members of the executive team. It was a very relaxed setting. It lasted about 35 minutes. After the interview, they sent me an offer letter. I will have to do a background and drug test before they hire me.