Community Health Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.4

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

Group interview. Used a lot of behavior based questions. Group took turns asking questions, I believe there were about 10-15. Gave opportunity for me to ask questions as well. Did not discuss wages or salary at this time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to make a decision without having all of the information you needed   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Franklin, TN).

Interview

Lacked understanding of the role in which they were interviewing for. Behavioral questions were not relevant to responsibilities and situations.
    The itinerary did not depict schedule and people were not prepared.

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Community Health Systems.

Interview

Used online application and submitted resume. Peer interview with staff that would report to me and interview with my supervisor. Each interview lasted about 1/2 hour. Relaxed and mostly a conversation about readiness to switch careers, and experience, what type of leader I would be.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my skill sets including multi-tasking, organizational skills, ability to deal with difficult situations, and reviewed needs of the job.   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Sarasota, FL).

Interview

Recruiter emailed and setup phone screen. Recruiter called to setup local interview onsite with HR Director, Reporting VP, CEO, COO. A break of over an hour between groups due to conflicting conference call

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Systems.

Interview

Just like any other Applied, waited about a week, got a call ask some ques waited about a week, got a call they asked a few questions,schedule an interview, waited a few days, got offered for the job, had a drug test, Did my background check, got my start date went to training

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anna, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Anna, IL).

Interview

Very thorough. You have a 5 day orientation. I loved the lady who interviewed me she was forward, direct, well organized and told me right away what to expect. Even after the job bring offered to Mr and me working the lady who interviewed me always managed to find time to day 'HI' and make sure I was continuing my education. This was a lady who was acting as interim Med-Surg manager and interim CNO.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Bethlehem, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

They first email you a link for an Online Video interview. It's not a live interview but you record yourself answering about 10 typical interview questions and then you submit it. You are able to see the question before you record and you can rerecord. They'll call/email you back for a second interview where they basically give you a run down of the job details and ask if you have any questions seeing as through they already asked the basic questions online process. During the second interview they will ask for your salary range expectations.

Interview Questions

• The normal question, why CHS, Tell me about yourself, if you were in certain situations...   Answer Question

Emergency Room Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Systems (Coatesville, PA).

Interview

Called in the HR for initial interview and advised that a decision would be made within the next few days and I would be notified. Followed-up myself because of no notification within the specified time period and was advised that I would receive a call within the next day or so with an offer, but the details were not available at the time so I waited. I did eventually receive notification of job offer and came in to HR to accept offer and information for orientation.

Medical Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Systems.

Interview

Long, but well worth it. There is a skills test required for this position. After successful passing of the test there was a phone interview. After that a face to face interview with all the directors in the development. In a few days I received confirmation that they wanted to hire me and received an offer letter.

Interview Questions

Interview

First round: Phone interview. Second round: face-to-face. The phone interview was with the immediate supervisor for the position. The face-to-face interview was done with the hospital PAD and the persons who would be working immediately with.

Interview Questions

• We work with many different software systems, how would you assess your computer skills?   Answer Question