Compassion International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compassion International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.8

Market Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Compassion International.

Interview

There was an introductory interview with a recruiter on the phone which lasted about 30 minutes and then an hour phone interview with the hiring manager. I applied for two intern positions and was given an interview for just one.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you failed and how you responded to that.   Answer Question

Regional Walk Field Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compassion International in January 2017.

Interview

Found listing and applied online. Had an initial phone screening call followed by a second phone interview. Next was an in person interview at the home office. Was interview by team of three. Pleasant experience.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Compassion International (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was lengthy but fairly easy. I had 3 interviews. The first was on the phone with HR, the second was on the phone with the Hiring Manager, and the third was in person.

Interview Questions

• Faith and experiential job based questions. Prepare for typical "tell me about a time when....." types of questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compassion International in January 2017.

Interview

After filling out the application I was asked to answer some question via HireVue, from there I was called by the recruiter and then by the managers who would be overseeing me.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions but questions about problem solving and my faith   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compassion International (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Compassion starts with a phone interview during which they indicated to me how many candidates were being interviewed (3 others in my case) and get your basic faith statement and brief job history.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were able to provide excellent customer service?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your faith journey?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compassion International (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Since Compassion is faith based, I had a phone interview with HR around my personal faith and then had an in house interview with the supervisor. My resume did not seem to be as important as attitude and the ability to be flexible and teachable.

Interview Questions

• What do you perceive as the biggest negative perception of a QA team and what might you bring to the team to help counter balance that?   Answer Question

Vision Trip Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compassion International (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed, made it through several levels, didn't get the job, but was told I was a top finalist & they really liked me. A second position opened up & they wouldn't even contact me back to tell me I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why was a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Mobile Experience Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Compassion International (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online, received a call for an interview with HR, moved to 2nd interview with Director, and then brought in for interviews with various people of the team. The people were all very nice. Seemed liked a great place to work. Highly recommend Compassion.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compassion International in April 2015.

Interview

Referred to position by an employee. I believe that expedited the interview process. I've heard from many others that the application process takes much, much longer - months, not weeks. From applying to hiring took 3 weeks.

Started with an easy phone screen with an HR recruiter. Then a one-on-one interview with the hiring director the next day. Finally a group interview with other managers on the team two days later.

Offer was given on a Friday and I was given the weekend to consider it. Did not negotiate salary. Accepted the position the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle serving several teams with conflicting deadlines?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compassion International (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I had one interview which I was told I would get a call back. I did not receive a call back until I made an inquiry. I come to find out that they had already selected another internal employee and only went through the process to place the other individual into the position.

Interview Questions

• How are you qualified?/

What types of issues have you dealt with in previous positions   Answer Question