Computer Futures Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Computer Futures Solutions Interview Questions

2.9

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Very in-depth:

1.) Internal recruiter (Bailey) reached out to me after I applied on LinkedIn. A few minutes.
    2.) Bailey set up a more formal phone interview to give me some insight on the role and see if I might be a good fit. Half an hour.
    3.) Brought on-site for a one-on-one interview with a team manager (Matt) and a brand manager (Leon). Interview was pretty standard - fit questions, some behavioral elements. Ended with a role-play with Matt. Two hours.
    4.) Second on-site interview - "Work Sample". Talk to candidates over the phone and network with them. The goal of this stage is to see if a person can handle themselves over the phone and think on their feet. Since information is king in staffing and recruiting, management wants to see if you have the ability to scrape information effectively. They take you out to lunch after the work sample. Five hours.
    5.) Third on-site interview - presentation with VP (manages entire territory that branch oversees [in this case, the midwest]) and a couple brand managers. They want you to demonstrate your understanding of the role and, of course, ensure that you have solid presentation skills, as those are essential in sales. After that, it's a typical question-based (but conversational) interview.

Overall, this was a very positive experience. I've never experienced an interview where I felt a company was so invested in finding the right fit for its potential hires.

Interview Questions

• Why staffing and recruiting? Why sales? (Mainly behavioral, trying to determine fit).   Answer Question

Embedded Firmware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions.

Interview

Misleading ad from this company on Glassdoor did not clearly state that this was a contract job. I was contacted twice with promises that it would lead to full time hire, but without any guarantees!! When I reminded the interviewer that I was employed full time in a permanent role, I was told that their prospective client was a "world class company" and they could give me a six month contract !!

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

3 rounds long. First one you meet with 2 managers each one for about an hour or so. They has you questions about your background, why you chose the school you went to, why you are interested in recruitment, very behavioral. One of them was British which was pretty cool, he managed the contracts team The other person I met with was also a manager for computer futures for permanent recruitment, it seems like all the managers work together closely. He gave a really great story about why he joined the company, his vision for the future, and some of the awards people in the office had won. Both managers were professional and friendly, but they don't just throw you curveballs. They tell you a lot about the incentives, benefits, training etc in the interview, I almost didn't have any questions they answered so many without me asking. Second you come into the office for a half day and experience a "day in the life" This was really fun to see the culture of the office, its an open space with no cubicles, then I got lunch with a salesperson who was closer to entry level. This isn't really an interview, more an opportunity for casual conversation. Last is a short presentation with the head of the whole office, you get grilled a little, but everyone is very professional and friendly. Overall, you meet a lot of different people in the office at different levels, and get a good feel for the office. Its a tough interview, but they tell you that upfront.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screening. face to face with hiring manager and then final panel sales presentation in front of manager, director and VP. Had to come up with a product/idea and then pitch it to the team, very similar to the TV show shark tank. After that a final decision was made

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Reffered in and spoke with IT recruitment manager. Never have I been more embarrassed by an interview experience. Firstly, the self indulgent 'awards' they kept mentioning put me off. The nail in the coffin was when I was asked 'why didn't you shave this morning?', a transparent attempt by the other hiring manager in the room to apparrantly 'test me' (as I was told later). I had a full beard at the time so I was extremely bemused by this. After being offered the position, I declined. Not a business I would work for.

Interview Questions

• Examples of difficult roles I had filled, roleplay with a candidate, 'why didn't you shave this morning?"   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was competency based and very professional. I loved the fact that interviewer was very laid back and personal - it put me at ease and made whole interview process as a dialogue rather than an interrogation.

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to work for a CF brand and what makes me the best candidate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very long winded for a recruitment company who generally most of the time are convincing their clients to cut down their interview process, they dont take their own advice. I was in a total of about 4 rounds, very intensive, meet so many different managers

Interview Questions

• Presentation/Work trial, meet with managers, meet with one of the m.ds   Answer Question

Negotiation

No I wasnt able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2014.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews. I applied for an ad online for the Sthree group then was called by their internal recruiter. She did a phone screen with me which went well. Focused on motivation, past sales experience, personality etc.
    Then I think it was a face to face with a manager in the office. Again went through the CV, asked loads of questions to get my personality. Tip to succeed is to research the company thoroughly, make sure you apply for other recruitment companies, know phrases in the industry like eshot, interview to placement ratio, candidate acquisition strategy etc.
    Clearly describe your motivation for the job and be ambitious.
    There was other rounds of giving a presentation on yourself, spending 45 minutes on the phone doing a trial in calling people about jobs. They do a few scenarios to give you an idea of what you'd be doing

Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied for the job. There was an initial phone discussion, which was followed up by a face to face interview with two managers. They were very friendly and nice.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2012.

Interview

First there was assesment with more than 15 people. Then there was multiple interview with different managers and each manager had their own approach for questions. Then there was a work sample to get a taste of the job and what it comes down to. After that you have to give a presentation with managers asking more qeustions afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a recruitment consultant   1 Answer