Computer Futures Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

3.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Computer Futures Solutions CEO, SThree Gary Elden
Gary Elden

Pros
  • commission structure is goo, everything else is not (in 5 reviews)

• The training is excellent and really benefitted from it as it was my first sales job so wanted to get good foundations (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • It is very long hours and the commisison structure isn't that great (in 5 reviews)

• No flexibility in working hours (in 4 reviews)

1. "Great People"

Current Employee - STM in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - STM in Houston, TX

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great environment and training and a lot opportuniy

Cons

Could be more flexible with clients

2. "Love it here!"

Current Employee - Associate Recruitment Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Associate Recruitment Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Start-up culture, great opportunity to make money, and move into management. Tons of clients to work with, training is excellent. The office has great views of the city too.

Cons

Recruitment is more complicated than people would think. You aren't going to learn it all as quick as you might like

Advice to Management

Keep up the good training, and get more snacks for the kitchen

"Awesome team, fun environment, unmatched career trajectory"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time

Pros

Computer Futures shares the office with the other brands (Huxley, Real) of our parent company so there's about 60 people in the office in total. It's a young, fun, intelligent team. I've been at firms where people dreaded coming to work, hated their boss, etc...I never hear it here. It's a great environment. There's a ton of energy. A lot of people are friends outside of the office, go out together on the weekends, etc. They flew the entire company to Vegas for the end of the year party- going again next year. Other incentives can be anything from free lunch for the week to flying to Miami for a crazy party. A huge advantage of being part of a new brand stateside within a larger company is the resources they're willing to invest to grow the business. Need to go to a conference to get your name out? Fly to visit a client? Done. Because the brand is new, there's a ton of opportunity to advance quickly. I doubt there's another staffing firm that can offer the same career trajectory. Salary-wise, there's a solid base, and a great commission structure. From what I've seen, top performers hit six figures in their first year or two. The company invests heavily in training, and the management is awesome- a ton of great people here to learn from who have sat in your seat and are happy and excited to help you grow professionally. I love that there's no ceiling here in terms of growth potential and career trajectory.

Cons

This isn't a con, but people looking to sit back and coast wouldn't do well here. The goals of the business and the people here are aggressive, so there's no room for half-assing it, which I love. People work hard here. They're rewarded for the hard work for sure, but if you're the type that leaves at 5 on the dot, look elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Keep it up:)

5. "A True Meritocracy"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you enjoy an environment where you are directly rewarded for your hard work this is the place for you. You will be rewarded with things like commission, vacation incentives, lunch clubs, sports tickets, etc. There is a structured growth plan as well that you can smash through as quickly as you hit the targets. This company does not promote based on longevity, it promotes based on hitting the targets set for you.

I love how transparent this company is on exactly what you need to do to promote up to the next level or to earn a lot of money. There is tremendous opportunity here at Computer Futures (especially in the US since we are growing so fast) and I highly recommend you take advantage of it!

Cons

If you are looking for a company where you can just slide by, this is not the place for you. It is a work hard, play hard environment. There is a good balance between the 2 because of the constant banter going on in the office but we are always working hard.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! We love the energy and enthusiasm.

"This company changed my life"

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time

Pros

Meritocracy, strong executive & Director-level leadership & strategy, great training, awesome incentives, cool office, great systems & the company is not afraid to invest in tech or marketing/events/travel etc - something an experienced recruiter from a smaller company will love. High growth potential. Started here three years ago & my life has changed remarkably from the hard work I put in that resulted in money in the bank.

Cons

weaker middle management due to high performing sales people being promoted to management positions almost automatically. Micromanagement on KPIs & shifting strategy at mid-level, not a ton of autonomy for most people.

Advice to Management

Not every great sales person makes a great manager, and some mediocre sales people may make fantastic managers. Don't be afraid to hire a few outside people with ~5+ years experience.

7. "Recruitment Consultant"

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

Pros

Fun people in the office
    Good PTO

Cons

micro management
    spend your days lying to candidates and clients to make shady deals that fall through 90% of the time
    large promises of a lot of money when you start that only works out for small percentage of people
    LONG LONG hours. 12 hours a day is no an exaggeration and is almost the expectation
    no work life balance
    churn and burn

Advice to Management

stop paying recent graduates pennies to put in 12 hours a day. Pay experience sales people more to make it less of a miserable, churn and burn environment where management breathes down your neck because they are micro managing people with zero sales experience

"Good"

Pros

Great company culture and environment, can move through the ranks quickly and management wants you to succeed

Cons

Tough Business to be in

9. "Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Munich, Bayern (Germany)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Onbording
    - Teamspirit
    - Learn a lot in short time

Cons

- flexibility just for Seniors
    - hard way till success
    - high flutration

10. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England (UK)

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time

Pros

Real collobarative and supportive teams
    'Family' culture
    Flexible working
    Great incentives
    Computer futures never say a bad word about a competitior (hear a lot of other agencies try to slate competitors)
    Diverse workforce

Cons

The pay structure could be a little better, but all the pro's make up for this :)

Advice to Management

Keep continuing to support and listen to everyone

11. "Great place for honest & hardworking people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to be if you have an honest approach & understand the importance of hard work. Career development, supportive management, meritocracy

Cons

To get the most out of it you must put the hours in, direction from the top & enduring there is reinvestment in teams.