Computer Task Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was amazing. Great company and great culture but things seemed to slow to a grinding halt right after what I believed to be a great interview.

Interview Questions

• I came fully prepared for a highly technical interview and got into very little detail. This appears to be a fantastic company to work for and would recommend anyone who has the opportunity to, to get an interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Two Phone Interviews with CTG consultants and One phone interview with client

Negotiation

Nothing , no negotiation ..either take it or leave it attitude

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Buffalo, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Smooth. Got a call from recruiter. Scheduled an interview two days later. Whole thing took a day. Got the offer at the end of the day. Accepted it two days later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Task Group.

Interview

The initial interview at CTG was almost totally non-technical. Seemed to be largely a verification of the resume and assessment of inter-personal communications skills. Technical questions were asked by the client.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions were asked by either CTG or the client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate as I needed the job and I incorrectly believed that there would be reviews and raises.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Task Group in June 2014.

Interview

Online application; phone and email contacts with recruiter. Changed my schedule to accommodate the demands of the recruiter for a specific time and day. No phone screen offered. I was told the client would promote from within if I did not interview right away. When reviewing tactics used here with a former coworker, he had a similar experience.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of items listed in job description was specifically called out as work experience by interviewers. Recruiter said the knowledge was not found in the area, so did not need to be specific. There was a huge disconnect here; wasted interviewers time, my time and gas money.   1 Answer

IT Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corning, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Corning, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter then a second phone interview with recruiter, then second interview with recruiter then interview with the company I applied for I then awaited for CTG to contact me

Interview Questions

• What experience do i have to bring to the position applying for.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Computer Task Group in June 2012.

Interview

It was a fairly quick vetting process over the phone then followed up with a skype interview with the Department Manager. Pleasant, not very long - then they made a quick decision within hours starting the following week.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle being under pressure, supporting multiple people, and high volume of workload at times with deadlines?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Raleigh, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a skype interview that lasted about 30min with a tag team duo. They asked me standard questions about organization skills, how well I worked under pressure, career goals and then laid out the details of the job expectations.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had previous experience with administrative work.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Research Triangle Park, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

CTG came to me with a position, having viewed my resume on line. I was contacted by telephone and then interviewed at the company. Once I was interviewed by what would be my coworkers, I was re-contacted by CTG with all the necessary steps to complete in order to be employed.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I as available and interested in the job they had.   1 Answer

Managing Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Computer Task Group.

Interview

Informal. Several casual meetings, that first started as simple networking get togethers. After the second one, they expressed interest in having me join them. That was never my intent, but sometimes these things happen.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult. A few were conceptual in nature. Such as what's the next big thing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Projected themselves as flexible and accommodating, but behavior was rigid and unyielding. Heavily specified, but difficult-to-measure criteria for payout of bonus. Higher than desired component of compensation was "at risk."