Computer Task Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Computer Task Group

2.1

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Morrisville, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

Contract through Lenovo. The interview process started off good. Pleasant phone interview with CTG recruiter and then was brought to the Lenovo HQ for a face-to-face interview with the sales managers at Lenovo. Face-to-face interview went great. The managers said I would be an awesome fit for the role and that they really liked me... They claimed that they moved very fast and would contact me in a few days on whether or not they would send an offer. I figured I would get an offer from how the managers acted and how they were talking to me....but then 2 weeks go by and I never heard from anyone. I sent multiple messages with the CTG recruiter who normally got back very fast, but she didn't respond until almost 2 weeks later. I'm not frustrated that I did not receive an offer. However, it doesn't talk much effort to AT LEAST send a generic message to candidates that they are moving on, instead of leaving them in the dark after making them think they are a good fit. I expected more.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Task Group in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online an contacted by recruiter. Everything was rush-rush. Got all the materials into her in a timely fashion then didn't hear back. Sent a follow-up and received an annoyed "still waiting response." Waste of my time for sure. I'll remember this when in the future they come knocking on my door for business...

IT Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Task Group in January 2019.

Interview

The process was slow. It took them about 2 weeks to get me an interview with the client. Then it was about almost another month before I got an offer. The company performed a background check which required an excessive amount of information. When it was completed, it contained numerous errors. I finally had enough and declined the position.

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Morrisville, NC) in December 2018.

Interview

I initially applied for a sales support representative position within Lenovo. I was told I was hired for this position due to my experience it was a great opportunity. The Friday before my start date, They called to tell me I was being placed on a business development team. To pretty much waste my time and knowledge for 6 months. I sat and shadowed for 3 weeks until I was trained for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales experience, and why do you want to work for Lenovo?   Answer Question

Engineering Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oneonta, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Oneonta, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

We scheduled an interview for Wednesday, the Interviewer left the office early that day and couldnt do the interview, we rescheduled for friday. Then she was out of town for 2 days, and we rescheduled to monday. On monday she emailed me, hours before the interview, saying that they had given the position to somebody else.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Park City, UT) in May 2018.

Interview

phone interview with the recruiter then phone interview with the manager then a phone interview with co workers. The interviewing process was not that difficult. I would recommend this company to work for.

Network and Cybersecurity Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blaine, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Blaine, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

Hiring manager contacted me within 4 hours of submitting my application. After a brief discussion about job location, salary expectations, and work history I was asked if she could submit my resume to the Network Department. I agreed, but never received an interview.

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Applied on-line several times. Initial phone screen. Talked with different recruiters each time - many subsequent calls. Did on-line testing. Met with a panel of "experts" at facility. Met with top tier executives separately for less than 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectations. Can you work flexible hours due to business 12 hours ahead in another country.   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about a contract position that does not have a guarantee to go permanent.   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Berkeley, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interviewed took over at client's company (Bayer). It lasted for 3 hours including 1-hour presentation. All questions were related to my resume or presentation. I was only given 10 mins to ask questions so I couldn't know the team and job responsibilities during the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. How to cope with conflict with colleagues? 2. Why there was a gap in my career?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Task Group (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

The interview went great! Meet a wonderful lady name Theresa Greco in Daytona Beach Florida. Interview took about 45mins to an hour and it was in a nice setting. I felt very relaxed and she discrible to me what CTG was about. How the company is expanding and have over 3,500 employee in the company.

Interview Questions

• What programming language are you the most strongest at?

What projects have you done in the past?   Answer Question