Condé Nast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Condé Nast Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2017

2.6

Production Interview

Interview

I got the job without much beyond a phone interview and previous experience working with current employees. They hire friends of friends and fire friends just as easily and flippantly.

Social Video Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by a friend who works there, and was invited in for an interview a week later. I met with the Head of Social Studio and the Director of Post-Production. They both explained the job & workplace at length, and used a lot of buzzwords. They didn't ask me any questions aside from "tell me a little about yourself." If I didn't ask questions at the end of the interview, I wouldn't have talked very much. 2 or 3 weeks later they let me know that the position was given to someone else.

Interview Questions

Interview

Three rounds of interview in total. The first round is with HR, the second round is with hiring manager( a phone call) and the third rounds is a onsite interview. The offer were provided on the next day of the interview process.

Associate Director Interview

Interview

Hiring process was great. The recruiter I spoke with knew exactly what they were looking for. She was honest and straight to the point which is refreshing. First, it was a phone screening interview, followed by 2 in person interviews with your prospective boss and their assistant.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty quick turnaround, straight forward. I knew what kind of job I was walking into. I met with HR first then the directors I would be assisting. The whole process took about 1 hour.

Sales Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Condé Nast in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online then a HR representative contacted me via email a little over a month later for to set up a initial phone interview. Phone interview was generally casual and not too demanding.

Cne Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was not very organized, focused, or prepared. She was constantly checking her phone throughout the interview and did not have any questions prepared. The interview lasted around 20 minutes and then was cut short when a text message came in on the interviewer's phone.

Interview Questions

• The only questioned asked was "Tell me about yourself."   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Poor communication, HR very out of touch with management teams. Difficult to get information clearly and efficiently. Poor communication, HR very out of touch with management teams. Difficult to get information clearly and efficiently.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Condé Nast (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through company website, was contacted by a freelance (external) recruiter. Asked me standard questions about my previous work experiences, good conversation. She sent my info along to HR. I was contacted a few days later to set up interview at office with hiring manager. 30 minute (scheduled) interview lasted for 50 minutes. Day after interview, HR contacted me for 3 references, I provided them. Recruiter contacted references. I followed up for hiring status updates with HR and hiring manager - no responses. Completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager asked for samples of my work, which is not a typical question based on my skill set (not creative). Samples were provided, but this was unexpected.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Condé Nast.

Interview

Met with Principal asked me to tell him about myself, and what I could bring to the role . Did not really ask many questions. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes or so.