Condé Nast Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 340 of over 340 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Condé Nast

Application

I interviewed at Condé Nast

Interview

Hiring process seems somewhat disorganized and I believe they use freelancers for HR screenings. I was called and then ghosted by one interviewer, then called and asked one question sometime later by another. The conversation was OK, but the interviewer couldn't offer much information on the job. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past experience. Why do you believe you are qualified for this role?
    Answer Question

Condé Nast

Application

I interviewed at Condé Nast

Interview

Rush you to interview, but leave you hanging on if you got the job or not. Pay being offered was good, however. Supervisor seemed stressed out, but friendly overall. I was hesitant about the bad press they've received recently and in some ways feel I dodged a bullet but not being offered the position, as they were in the news quite a bit just after my interview for not great reasons (racism).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Condé Nast

Join the conversation on

Advertising

2y

a

Group Strategy Director

Condé Nast employees going into quarantine until March 31. Someone came back from fashion month & tested positive. Wake up agency leaders. Don’t panic but ffs put a plan in place before it’s too late.

8 Comments

Join the conversation on

Condé Nast

Application

I interviewed at Condé Nast

Interview

really pleasant people that interviewed me and nice people to talk to and learn more about the industry. Unfortunately was not successful but good luck for the individual that was

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Condé Nast

Application

I interviewed at Condé Nast

Interview

Not very thought out questions, HR does not seem too interested in employee responses or follow up. Very standard and by the book. Not interesting at all and very basic.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions about my background

Condé Nast

Application

I interviewed at Condé Nast

Interview

Had 4 interviews, over the phone. Schedule deadline kept changing, originally by end of week then was told by end of next week then was told end of next month. Roughly a 2-3 week process. First submitted cover letter and resume through Handshake (school partnered job posting board). Walk through resume and past projects, fielded any questions I had and used that to continue discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Condé Nast (Chennai) in Jul 2021

Interview

Clear and effective process. First Hr called me and ask all the basic need,and then she schedule the interview. She encourage me because bit higher level for my experience. Finally interview also went smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Condé Nast (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Typical interview process, with a phone screen and then 3 additional interviews. When HR reached out for an initial phone call with a director, I thought it was just that - an informal phone call. However it turned out to be one of the actual interviews and was caught off guard. Luckily the interview itself was pretty casual with lots of questions being asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Condé Nast (London, England, England)

Interview

This was pre-covid and I travelled a long way for the interview without travel expenses paid. The interview itself was less than 5 minutes long. Also had to complete a test on paper asking interview style questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Condé Nast (Mumbai)

Interview

I cannot stress enough about how atrocious it was. The HR who interviewed had zero knowledge about the role or profile, was EXTREMELY judgmental and had an attitude of she's doing candidates a favour. She turned up 10 mins late and no courtesy of even an apology. She told me I should wear a morning coat or blazer though I was dressed in a formal shirt for a video interview, asked me inappropriate and personal questions like details about my marriage, whether I owned a house or rented...it was disgusting! I don't care how fabulous the role could be, if that's the kind of people you'll be working with...that too in HR, I'd rather not. They have no sense of timelines or etiquette, got back to me after a few days wanting me to move to the next round of interview with the India head for the function which I declined.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your childhood? Tell me about your husband and how you met? Who are you closest to in your family? Do you live in a rented accommodation or do you own the house you live in?

Condé Nast

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Condé Nast

Interview

Long, 6 rounds of the process. They focus on projects and your work and resume. The interviewers were pleasant. The company though takes a lot of time in declaring the results. For me there was no reason for rejection mentioned. In both the coding assessments I could clear all the quesstions.

Interview Questions
  • Projects, Data Structures, Algorithms, Expectations from the company.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 340 Interviews