Conifer Health Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 152 of over 152 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Conifer Health Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions

Interview

The process was very efficient. The entire recruitment process was respectful of your time. The timeframe from interview to making the final decision offer period was short. Standard HR questions on processes and skill sets.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Conifer Health Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. I met with about 8 individuals on the Marketing. Although the interview process was more extensive than what I was accustomed to, I appreciated the thoroughness to ensure the opportunity was a good fit for both me and the team.

Interview Questions
  • How do you power through obstacles in order to get a project across the finish line?

Conifer Health Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions

Interview

They will talk you how you got your experience in coding and then listed down what kind of electronic Health Records you are familiar with. Pretty straightforward. Ask if you are able to do with Initial quality review before boarding and/or monthly quality review as part of their company standards. This was 2015 hiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conifer Health Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions

Interview

Quick and easy. Very nice staff who made sure to train you well. It’s very easy to grow within company and make new friends. Chill environment as well. Good luck

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conifer Health Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions

Interview

It was a short interview about 15 minutes. Basic questions. Interviewer was nice and explained what was asked of an employee. Overall it wasn’t too nerve wracking. Was asked why I would be good for the job.

Conifer Health Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions

Interview

Interview process was easy. Laid back and did not feel like a difficult interview. Basic interview questions. In the office of the manager. Wore normal casual business attire. Job was offered on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • How do I multitask and prioritize

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Detroit, MI) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was a breeze! I highly suggest that you read up on the company because they do ask you what you know about it. They move fast so within a week you will know if you got the job or not. Takes about 3 weeks to finish the hiring process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conifer Health Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions

Interview

I had to reach out several times to the corporate website. After the first time the recruiter reached out to me I returned her phone call and she never called me back until I went through the corporate website to make an inquiry. When she finally called me back she told me that candidates have been sent to the hiring managers for review, over a month after I applied. Two weeks after I spoke to her there was still no progress so I called and could not get a hold of her again, could not leave a message as her mailbox was full. She called me back again indicating the previous time we spoke she had informed me that the job has been filled and “encouraged me to keep on applying.” I told her that that was not the conversation I remembered but she kept insisting. She provided me with her information via email (finally), to which I inquired about additional jobs I applied for, one job was placed on hold, and the other they had “enough candidates” they were no longer looking but still never provided me a response. Very unorganized and lack of communication.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were asked. Recruiting process was lacking tons of organization.

Conifer Health Solutions

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions

Interview

Contacted by HR for a short interview. Afterwards she emailed me some technical questions. I emailed back my replies with specs. Didn’t hear back from HR, I followed up, no response. This smells of fraud. Posting fake jobs in order to collect information. Stay away!! Unprofessional and highly unethical.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Frisco, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was pretty formal, I am glad that I practiced answering some basic interview questions ahead of time. It was also apparent that they were looking for someone with previous customer service and phone experience

Interview Questions
  • Describe a conflict you’ve experienced previously when dealing with someone upset on the phone
Viewing 1 - 10 of 152 Interviews