Conifer Health Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Frisco, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter went over my skills and qualifications plus salary requirements. Performed one phone interview and one in person interview. It actually happened very quickly. Everyone was nice and had their own questions to ask.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I could handle noise.   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview

Applied online, very easy and thorough review of application and skills. One month later finally got a phone call by manager followed up by an informational phone interview. Went in for an in person interview, now awaiting response or offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very fast and efficient. I received initial contact from the patient access supervisor and scheduled an interview. The supervisor was very thorough and professional. Asked many questions about resume and by end of week had a second interview with the director. Everyone I met was so nice and worked so well together. Definitely a team I'm proud to join.

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Delray Beach, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was somewhat informal, but yet you needed to be aware of the company's ethics and background. The interviewee was very thorough with the process and in making sure that you would be aware of your responsibilities to be if hired- and provided information on all the amenities that where to embellish the package deal and all. What made it more appealing was the Director herself did the interview, which she did a great job in her presentation for the company itself-which then made you want to be in her shoe at that point, very eloquent.

Interview Questions

• My questions were geared towards if I knew about insurances and customer service-but more so insurances, to follow letting me know that the original individual that held the position was let go of because of certain concerns (which then had me worried right there and then), but I brushed it off. The interview was done by the Director itself, who presented the company as being number one rated of all- she exemplified the company in a great way. There wasn't much interaction as to many interview questions, but more of a show of how "they" got to there position-very impressive, being a woman, especially for me. One other question that was asked of me, was how do I handle my insurance verification when they are in great abundance- since there was much of dealing of high volume of inpatients that they deal with, being a trauma facility.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase for this particular position.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online. About 1 week later I received a pre screening call where I was briefly asked about my experience. I was offered an interview for the following week. I met two directors, and a supervisor. The interview seemed very professional but yet very friendly at the same time. The 3 interviewers seem like they worked really well together. I was asked a series of behaviorial and situational questions. Now just waiting on response.

Anonymous Employee in Williston, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Williston, ND) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was relatively easy. Asked about skills and different experiences from previous jobs and how we handled different situations. Also information about the company and job descriptions. Talked a bit about what I was looking for in the job and what I can offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying to this job?
      Why do you want to work for Princeton Review?
      What type of workplace environment do you enjoy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakes, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Oakes, ND) in September 2015.

Interview

My first interview was with the head of HR and the Patient Access Manager of the hospital. They were extremely friendly, well informed on Conifer and how they operate, and very informative. They explained the duties and responsibilities that came with the position. 3.5 weeks later I received a phone call from the Patient Access Manager asking to schedule an over the phone interview with their Patient Access Director. The following day I had my phone interview with her. I was extremely nervous and unsure of what to expect, but she made me feel super comfortable and relaxed! She was so nice and told me a little more about Conifer and answered any remaining questions I had about the job and the company.

Interview Questions

• Biggest experience with a disgruntled patient at my past jobs and how I dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Which place of employment worked best as a team, why I felt that they were.   Answer Question
    • Which place of employment worked worst as a team, why I felt that way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They negotiated fairly well and met me in the middle of what I was asking.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Interview

I was initially contacted through a recruiter and then later set up an interview at the Jewish Hospital in Louisville. I arrived at the interview early and later the interviewer asked me questions about myself and she mainly describe the job duties. I am a recent college graduate and have some experience working in the customer service industry so I felt really confident about the interview especially my skills. The interviewer then told me that I will be contacted shortly by the end of the week however I never got a response. I also emailed the recruiter and ask but she did not have an answer either. I guess I did not get the job but at least I was hoping for some feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy and the person was easy going. Some questions were difficult but expected. It was quick. They emailed me and the interview was two days later.

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Delray Beach, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

My interview process is something whereas they (the company) wants a candidate with just the right skills and experience -they want to hire someone who desires working for them. And the way to demonstrate that you are keen on doing your research on them thoroughly and show yourself with confidence upon arrival.