Conifer Health Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.6

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Frisco, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Long and lengthy but not too bad, you can do it. It's about standard with most jobs. The questions were not too strenuous and could be answered if you take the time out to do some research or just simply reflect on previous interviews.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences and how would you rate yourself. How well do you value yourself as an potential employee.   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Interview was a bit long and lots of questions about past experience. The paperwork after being offered a job was a full time job itself. You basically have to give up your first born child to get hired.o

Ar Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Plano, TX).

Interview

They pretty much let you work temp then they take a group of ppl and tell them all they are going to hire you and then make you wait for months to here anything to the point ppl were looking for other jobs

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Very easy. Typical interview questions. Took about 10 minutes maybe 15. Manager and employees interviewed and they made a decision quickly. Nowadays it takes a while to hear back from the initial application submission.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Frisco, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was nice and very reachable prior to interview, but afterwards, no feedback. Meeting schedules were unorganized and waiting for hours. Need to value others time and provide general feedback.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Tinley Park, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

A group of leaders from the department asking a series of questions about previous experience and situations you may have experienced. They go over your resume in great detail.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (El Paso, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online 12/11/2016 got a call from the patient access director 1/9/2017 to come in for a face to face interview took about 30 minutes as long as your confident and make sure to point out your work experiance and how it can benefit the company you will be good. 1/13/17 got a call from the HR recruiter saying they were extending me a job offer!

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Edina, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

I went through a recruiter and the interview was set up for the following morning. I arrived 15 minutes early and the hiring manager was not aware of out meeting. He was very abrupt through the whole process, obviously did not look at my resume or listen to my answers as he asked questions that I had already answered or would be clear from my resume and experience. I tried to get a conversation going but he only looked at the sheet and asked the questions, the next day I was informed that he was not interested. It was as if he blamed me for not knowing I was coming.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to read and eob?   1 Answer

Operations Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Louisville, KY) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Hiring manager reached out to me via email and we scheduled an initial 45-minute interview. The second interview was about 2 weeks later, with the manager, the team, and the director, and consisted of an interview portion and a presentation of a small project that I had been asked to do with data and requirements that the manager gave me. I received a call from an HR rep two days later with an offer, but was told I could not get anything in writing about the benefits, etc. until after I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Did not feel that the work environment would be desirable for me or that there were opportunities for advancement locally in information systems. Also very skeptical of the fact that I was not permitted to review benefits in writing before accepting the offer.

Senior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

First contact with the HR department was an easy conversation, and I was invited for a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone conversation with the hiring manager was awkward, and did not flow. There were too many silent pauses after my answers. I was quite surprised when I was invited for an in-person interview. The face-to-face interview consisted of a team of five Conifer employees with 30 minutes each with me. Two of the interviews went by the same HR questions script and made the interview very affected. There was no way these two interviewers would have had a chance to get to know me in the 30 minutes. One was busy establishing his "ownership" of projects and territory. The only interview that involved natural conversation was with a peer. Then the final interview was with the hiring manager. Having now met the HM in person, I now understand the awkward silences during the phone call. The HM kept her nose on her laptop screen and was so disinterested and unengaged during the entire conversation. After the interview, the HM took me by her friend's office to pick up the friend for lunch. Entire experience came across as amateuresque.