Conifer Health Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Conifer Health Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Conifer Health Solutions

2.5

Junior Product QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview

Applied online via their job portal. Was sent an email with some questions and scheduled for a brief phone screening
    HR lost my resume right before the interview and she asked me how I applied for the job
    Hr rep wasn't knowledgeable about the skills needed for this position- She could not answer basic questions about the position- not IT versed
    Asked about salary but wont tell you their range- rude

Waste of time and never heard back= double rude

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working in the healthcare industry in quality assurance?   1 Answer
    • This position is a remote opportunity. Have you worked remotely before?   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

It was brief. However, the questions were mostly geared towards the job.It was a group interview. All 3 Head of department took turn to ask questions.They were pleasant and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• If you are taking care of a client and your coworker wanted your help with something and also your supervisor showed up to talk with you. How would you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Account Resolution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Applied online, interviewed on Thursday, received offer on Friday. It was straight and to the point. Now it's even easier to get in if you know someone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer, how did you handle it, what was the situation/outcome   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths ?
      What are your weaknesses and what are you doing to overcome them?   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you ?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Screening: First screening round by HR, he was very polite and friendly. Explained about the company and the role and let me ask questions. Quickly scheduled first technical round with team lead.
    Call with team lead (30mins): Team lead was very friendly too, and explained about what the team did and how they operated. Simple questions about my background and projects. It was a very pleasant conversation and I enjoyed speaking with him. Request for final video interview came quickly.
    Final video round: This was a one way video with voice call on my cell phone, I could not see any of the interviewers. This is where the interview took a bad turn, there were 4 people interviewing me, team lead (same as previous), a senior member, and two other members. Started with simple aggregation questions, but quickly became very technical for me. I could not answer a few questions and honestly said I do not the answer as I have not worked on such things before and gave my best guess. This was where one of the other member, who was quiet so far, jumped in with a very condescending tone asking me questions about things I clearly mentioned I have not worked on before. He seemed like he wanted to show off his knowledge in front of the other team members and did not give me a proper chance to answer questions. The call ended quickly afterwards, followed by a rejection email soon after.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Plano, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

Script was read to me and asked computerized generated questions not related to the job or it’s field. Afterwards, provided my input and discussed work experience. Interviewer was rude, obnoxious and completely disengaged through the process. Someone forced her to interview because someone was on vacation. Never heard back even after reaching recruiters for update. Don’t waste your time. Completely unprofessional!

Inpatient Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2019.

Interview

two on one interview with supervisor and director, must fill out form answering a few questions prior to interview and this will also be part on your in person interview.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Frisco, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a phone screen. Nothing remarkable. The person seemed distracted, missed several opportunities for a thorough phone screen. She mentioned that I was over-qualified for the position. Pretty much a canned phone screen.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I had two Interviews, job was offered in 2nd interview. Accepted position and I never thought how unprofessional the company is. Major red flags everywhere. If only I knew what was in store for me with this major cluster.

Interview Questions

• Goals, outlooks and if I adapt to change easily.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions.

Interview

Its was really hard to get the interview to begin with. It took several months. But once I got one, it was smooth sailing. The questions they asked were standard questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult experience you had at one of your previous jobs? How did you handle it and what was the result?   Answer Question

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

The hiring process was completely over the phone. I had about 4 phone interviews. It took over 3 months for the hiring process.. Did not know exactly who I was working for

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work with minimal supervision   1 Answer