Conifer Health Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

2.6

Patient Access Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Tacoma, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview went pretty well. I was asked a lot of questions about my past experience. I got offered a job a few days afterwards. I unfortunately did decline the offer as a received a better offer from a different company.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Frisco, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Long and lengthy but not too bad, you can do it. It's about standard with most jobs. The questions were not too strenuous and could be answered if you take the time out to do some research or just simply reflect on previous interviews.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences and how would you rate yourself. How well do you value yourself as an potential employee.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Council Bluffs, IA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called and interview was scheduled for the next morning. The interview process was short, 30 minutes but the manager doing the interviewing was excellent. I was hired within an hour and a 1/2 after interview.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Interview was a bit long and lots of questions about past experience. The paperwork after being offered a job was a full time job itself. You basically have to give up your first born child to get hired.o

Ar Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Plano, TX).

Interview

They pretty much let you work temp then they take a group of ppl and tell them all they are going to hire you and then make you wait for months to here anything to the point ppl were looking for other jobs

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Very easy. Typical interview questions. Took about 10 minutes maybe 15. Manager and employees interviewed and they made a decision quickly. Nowadays it takes a while to hear back from the initial application submission.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Frisco, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was nice and very reachable prior to interview, but afterwards, no feedback. Meeting schedules were unorganized and waiting for hours. Need to value others time and provide general feedback.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Tinley Park, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

A group of leaders from the department asking a series of questions about previous experience and situations you may have experienced. They go over your resume in great detail.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (El Paso, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online 12/11/2016 got a call from the patient access director 1/9/2017 to come in for a face to face interview took about 30 minutes as long as your confident and make sure to point out your work experiance and how it can benefit the company you will be good. 1/13/17 got a call from the HR recruiter saying they were extending me a job offer!

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conifer Health Solutions (Edina, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

I went through a recruiter and the interview was set up for the following morning. I arrived 15 minutes early and the hiring manager was not aware of out meeting. He was very abrupt through the whole process, obviously did not look at my resume or listen to my answers as he asked questions that I had already answered or would be clear from my resume and experience. I tried to get a conversation going but he only looked at the sheet and asked the questions, the next day I was informed that he was not interested. It was as if he blamed me for not knowing I was coming.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to read and eob?   1 Answer