ConnectWise Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 99 of over 99 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

ConnectWise

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ConnectWise

Interview

Interview was Smooth and nice. HR persons are very kind in talk. Interview process was quicker than expected. Interview happened as per scheduled. HR kept updated on various aspects.

1 person found this interview helpful

ConnectWise

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise in Apr 2021

Interview

I was interviewed over video call. Round 1 cleared. Then came to know from HR that Round 2 is going to be taken by some US PM and hes down with Covid. I waited patiently for 1 month. No reply. I followed up with HR if any alternate panel arrangements could be made. She told she would seek a followup and revert. Then got a reply saying that the position has gone on hold and they would contact me whenever it arises in future. What a waste of time! I waited for a whole month to hear this. You could do a lot better to give excuses for finding alternate positions people. Dont waste time of candidates and please do not hold them for so long, atleast they can look for better prospects in the market. Overall quite a poor experience.

Interview Questions
  • PO BA basic interview questions
    Answer Question

ConnectWise

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ConnectWise in Apr 2021

Interview

It was smooth and fast. I have offer on hand within a week. Interviwer was freindly in nature. I have given 2 rounds of interview, first one was around 45 minutes and purely technical and 2nd round was with Manger. Manager was also good in nature and friendly in nature. Overall nice interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Mumbai) in Apr 2021

Interview

Happened on campus. Shortlisted candidates based on a coding round, which had 3 questions from Easy - Medium difficulty level. Then, interviews were scheduled. Technical Interview followed by HR / Project screening interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What is merge sort? Code it. What is binary search? Code it. How to find maximum element in an array? Frontend development related questions. Django Questions ReactJS questions

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ConnectWise (Pune) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was great and bit difficult too but the Interviewer also was nice and Field Expert too, It was my pleasure that I've got selected for the interview process in ConnectWise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ConnectWise

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ConnectWise

Interview

Interviews were set up quick and company/hr was easy to contact and responsive - i went through 2 rounds of interviews - there was not much room / opportunity for negotiation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ConnectWise

Application

I interviewed at ConnectWise

Interview

Took interview for half hour. Asked basic .Net questions and SQL query. After that they told your 1st round is clear you will have managerial round after that HR never replied to calls or Email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Pune) in Jan 2021

Interview

Attending interview for this company is just waste of time. They are not at all supportive in the process.Anyways coming to interview process. There are 4 rounds 1.technical mix of UI and Java 2.technical 3.manageral 4.HR They just need a reason to postpone or cancel your interview by saying technical issues. In second round they are asking questions of racket science 😂 which are not at all useful in software development. I applied for java full stack developer but they interviewed me for .net and go lang which is not at all relatable. This much time consuming process they executed just for 2 open positions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Pune) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process was of 2 technical rounds and was good were all topic related to Javascript and UI development were covered. The analysis was based on both technical viva and written process.

Interview Questions
  • - Closure - React advance concepts like context, Portals, - JS Event Loop - IIFE, Prototypal Inheritance

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Mumbai) in Nov 2020

Interview

Interview process was nice. Had to give 4 interview rounds which include technical round, Assistant Manager round, Manager round and last round was taken by HR head. Interviewer explained me about my job role and what are there expectations from me..overall it was nice experience.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Sql queries, DB related questions, basic linux commands, what is docker, kafka, Json, few networking related concepts.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Interviews