ConnectWise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Computer Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Tampa, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview via e-mail. The interviewers used very specific technical questions regarding my previous programming skills. I was also asked questions regarding my previous and current projects in College and my skills as a Leader.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an Abstract Class and an Interface?
      What is performed on an Outer-Last in SQL?
      What is Static Data?   Answer Question

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Raleigh, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

First they asked for your github account / project files that you have worked on for their code review stage. Secondly, there was a technical interview over the web where the interviewer gives you few problems to code as he sees how you do it and you've got to guide him through your coding logic. Thirdly, I had a behavioral interview. I guess I messed up with some questions during the behavioral interview which is why I must've gotten rejected.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview: Code a program that prints out multiple of 3 & 5, code a program that takes in an array prints out an array of product except self without using division operator
      Behavioral interview: Manager preference, Ideal work environment, Previous experiences, what will you do if you get a million $ (this question was seriously not expected for this role!)   1 Answer

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I went online to apply for the job via an ad on Indeed, and got a reply within a week. I got a phone interview a few days later, and then another phone interview with a current employee.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to complete a couple of simple programming puzzles.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Not bad, the questions were straight up and I just had to write a banking application in Java. There was a phone and an in person interview. The phone interview was like 30 - 45 mins and the in person was only a meet and greet. Everyone was very nice and the staff seemed happy during the interview process and I had no complaints during this process.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

It was lightning speed when I applied. I originally submitted an application on Wednesday, had a phone interview on Friday, an in-person interview the following Tuesday, and received an (unofficial) offer on the spot. The official offer was emailed the following day. Less than a week from unemployed to accepted.

The interview consisted of a few technical and background questions on the phone, followed by some similar difficulty logical, technical + whiteboard questions during the in-person interview. Pretty industry standard.

Interview Questions

• Implement a function that traverses a binary tree to a leaf node and checks if the sum is equal to a particular value. How can this function expand to non-binary trees?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the JOIN keyword in SQL? What are the types of JOIN clauses and how do they differ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There is a coding pre-screen that is given to everyone. There isn't even a preliminary phone call; it's a one-sided process and there is little regard for the applicants' time and obligations. The review from March 10 is spot-on.

Interview Questions

• There was a coding challenge. At no point did I speak with anyone.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ConnectWise in April 2017.

Interview

Went though recruiting company. First step was phone tech screen that was mostly easy questions about general comp sci and my resume. Example: interface vs abstract class. After phone screen went on site to do 2 hour code project. Project wasn't too difficult. Involved parsing a file and outputting its content. Then after that was a final on-site where I was asked more about my experience and given a tour.

Really impressed by connect wise as a company itself and how the office looks. Was given offer, but turned it down because of the project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Tampa, FL).

Interview

First I had a phone interview, then an IQ test, then a technical interview, then a second in-person interview. After a few weeks, I reached out to the HR rep, and they told me they would keep me updated. I sent another email and never heard back. After that many steps, two of them in-person, I expect some type of answer.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between an abstract class and an interface?   1 Answer

Software Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Tampa, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was short and sweet, they asked about my background and what made me apply for this job. Once the phone interview was over, I needed to take an online test via PSI.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position?   1 Answer

Strategic Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Tampa, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted an electronic application and resume. One week later I participated in a telephone interview with the Director of Business Development. That was followed by face-to-face interview one week after that with a panel of Directors.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about technology? How technologically adept are you?   Answer Question