ConnectWise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ConnectWise

2.8

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Waltham, MA) in May 2020.

Interview

Connectwsie reached out to me and had a month of drawn-out phone screens for an "urgent" position. They were looking for a while and while all my phone screens went very well I was ghosted and didn't hear back until I inquired and was told they were after other candidates. Almost two months later they reached out with the same position. If you can't find someone for an "urgent" position with the highest unemployment in US history I would hate to see them in normal times.

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise.

Interview

Went through several phone screenings before being offered on site interviews. Was scheduled for a second on site with a different executive and then after speaking of all the benefits and saying I was a top candidate, it became impossible to reach anyone from the company again unless you bother them everyday until you get an explanation.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?

Describe your day to day in your previous position and why you left.   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview was dragged out for over a month talking to various directors and leads for the team. The questions were easy; how did I come to into Cybersecurity, personality questions, etc.. However, after receiving my final interview with the CISO of ConnectWise I heard nothing back from HR nor did they follow up on my email after wondering about the status.

Basically, interviewed for a whole month and never heard back.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ConnectWise.

Interview

Applied online, received a call back and did a brief phone screen. Follow up interview with hiring manager who asked a bunch of questions related to my past experience, why I want to work there, what I can bring to the team.

Junior Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Tampa, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

In person interview with 4 people who never really told me their roles. I'm assuming they were support staff. The interview consisted of a TON of questions.. Most of which I can't see what had anything to do with my abilities or the position. They even asked me to sing. I thought "this is a joke" but reluctantly sang a bit of my fav anyway. Then they had me meet with a director. I thought that went well. It was a little awkward because it was casual Friday and he was in shorts and flip flops. Nevertheless, following the interview, I was still genuinely interested in the position. I was told I'd hear something back within 2 weeks. 2 weeks passed. Nothing. Followed up twice. Still nothing. SUPER unprofessional. Basically, They ghosted me. Not to mention, during those 2 to 4 weeks of waiting to hear back.. I kept receiving unsolicited emails from them asking me to join them at some conference in Orlando in October. You can't call and properly turn me down but you can send me emails, weekly, inviting me to waste even more time with your company??? Very disappointing and misleading.

Junior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Tampa, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

I had a telephone interview composing of a few technical questions, and some questions about projects I did for school.
    A week later, I was called in for an on-site interview at their Tampa location. I was mainly asked about my ability to work with other people, the kinds of technologies I have experience with, and what sort of work I like doing, and then I was asked a couple of simple coding problems on the whiteboard. Afterward, the main person asking questions showed me around the office. It was a beautiful building and office, and the people were nice and pleasant during the interview.
    Unfortunately, I was soon after informed that a hiring freeze was put in effect the week of my second interview. The next day, I received an automated rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Explain recursion   1 Answer
    • Create a method that deletes a node from a doubly-linked linked list   1 Answer
    • Create a method that returns the reverse of a given string.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you were working on a project with someone and they weren't pulling their weight.   Answer Question
    • How did you coordinate with other people when working on a project with someone? How did you decide who did what? How did you handle when someone didn't follow through?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Tampa, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

In person interview with department heads. After that formal interview, they brought in a couple team members on the same level as the position and asked personal questions, like what did i like to do for fun, my home life, etc

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Tampa, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

Fairly informal but still professional. The attire of the company was very casual. The interview was with four young men and it seemed like they were doing their best to remain professional with each other. I was a little uncomfortable when they asked if I would perform part of my favorite karaoke song, which I did.

Interview Questions

• What's my go-to karaoke song? And will you sing a little?   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise in August 2018.

Interview

Online application and 2 calls. HR person set everything up and did initial walk through and review. From there I spoke with hiring manger who went through their questions. I didn't get the warm and fuzzy and I don't think they did either. No call back.

Junior Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ConnectWise.

Interview

The interview started with a brief introduction to yourself. Then the interviewers asked technical questions that were related to programming, and operating systems. Then it was followed by a whiteboard exercise.