Continental Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 898 of over 898 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Continental

Continental

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Continental

Interview

An interview refers to a conversation with one or more persons acting as the role of an interviewer who ask questions and the person who answers the questions acts as the role of an interviewee. The primary purpose of an interview is to transfer information from interviewee to interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • C programming questions mostly in the interview
    Answer Question

Continental

Application

I interviewed at Continental

Interview

Presentation about the position. Presentation about yourself. After that some questions to see the knowledge base. Everything goes alright. The questions are not that hard, but you need to know some basics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Continental

Application

I interviewed at Continental

Interview

Viel Vorleistung verlangt. Rückmeldung dauert sehr lange. Kein Update während des Prozesses auch wenn bereits Wochen seit dem letzten Kontakt vergangen sind. Portal online ist nicht übersichtlich. Assessment Center vor genereller Prüfung der Bewerbung.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Singapore)

Interview

Very detailed interview/selection process. Firstly I was required to completing an enormous online pre-interview assessment. It took a total an hour or more (depending on individual pace) to complete a long list of personality quiz and logical/analytical skills test. Followed by screening interview by the recruiter, thereafter interview by HOD if shortlisted.

Interview Questions
  • Assessment on logical thinking. Reasons of looking for new job opportunity.

Continental

Application

I interviewed at Continental

Interview

It was a flexible interview of medium complexity.It consisted of 2 parts (one technical and one HR).At the technical interview I answered a few questions about programming languages ​​and microcontrollers.

Interview Questions
  • Why should hire you? What is your salary expectations? Tell me about yourself.

Continental

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental

Interview

Applied on the website, got shortlisted to interview. It seems the interviewer saw my resume first time during the interview, I listed all my skills and working experience on my resume and that's what I talked about in the introduction. He saw that all skillset out of the scope of his opening position. If the skillset doesn't match why then the hiring manager shortlisted me in first place. I felt embarrassed at the end of the interview. Overall the experience wasn't well.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction about my career summary

Continental

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental

Interview

Several rounds of interviews. A majority of the questions were canned, corporate required questions to make sure you “fit the culture”. Met with several levels of leadership and HR multiple times.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had an ethical challenge in your job. What did you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culpeper, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Culpeper, VA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The process included questions from the hiring manager and the manufacturing manager. The interview consisted of asking questions after some initial numerical tests (easy) and logic test (medium). There was also a computer interview that was solo.

Interview Questions
  • What process did you help design/improve while in (insert subject/class)

Continental

Application

I interviewed at Continental

Interview

1. Interesting interview to understand depths of your technical and non-technical expertise; 2. Friendly managers taking the interview; 3. Good communication skills are a must for the interview; 4. Very well organized interview environment to make one comfortable;

Interview Questions
  • Nature of projects which make you comfortable and uncomfortable - how did you handle uncomfortable projects?

Continental

Application

I interviewed at Continental

Interview

Ganz normaler Ablauf. Sehr nette und Sympatische Leute haben das Vorstellungsgespräch geführt. Es hat ein bisschen weniger als eine Stunde gedauert. Am Ende des Gesprächs haben sie gefragt, was ich aus dem Praktikum erwartete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 898 Interviews