Continental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Mount Vernon, IL).

Interview

Interviewing comittee was kind, it was a group presentation followed by a plant tour and personal interviews. I was interviewed by 4 people in 2 sessions. Second session was harder although the questions where almost the same, one of the interviewers was a bit intimidating.

Interview Questions

• whay we shoyld choose you over the other candidates?   Answer Question
    • If I review you resume tomorrow how do you think I will remember you?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

If they like your resume and get a call, you are hired. There was no interview. I received a call being asked if I was interested with the job and ok with the pay. Once I replied Yes, They asked when will I be available to work and went on from there.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in the job with the pay we offered you?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Perrysburg, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interview .. one telephonic and one in person . Very helpful team . They provided interview accommodation . The process was very much streamlined . It was easy and efficient to. Follow too

Interview Questions

• Project Management , risk management , conflict management , can bus related and gates related , was not sure why they asked technical questions but it was a nice experience . They helped me too for those from my undergrad level   Answer Question

Resident Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Hr contacted me and scheduled an Technical interview with one of their engineers. It was scheduled for an hour but it abruptly ended in 20 min. It was about my resume and they were looking for someone with c-coding background.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Continental (New York, NY).

Interview

the process was a good experience and there was a case interview face to face and a final presentation. the question was huge and the interviewee needed to define the scope.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

To be completely honest, it was totally disfunctional. The HR department was in flux, and it really showed. Months passed between application, first interview and second interview. I still don't officially know if I have the position or not, I assume I don't, but every step in the process has taken a few months.

Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Interviewed by a panel and the interview process toke about 45 minutes. Asked questions based on resume and some questions related to the job you apply for. Some basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your biggest accomplishments/achievements and why?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

The interview environment was nice, calm, and welcoming. I really enjoyed being able to meet the three ladies that interviewed me. They were open to questions and concerns. They were also able to answer the questions asked with honesty and in a professional manner. If you research the company before hand, it would be helpful (in my opinion).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave the field you are in now?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (New York, NY).

Interview

The engineering manager asked the experiences I put on my resumes. Everything went pretty relaxed and smooth. HR called me few days later and did a phone interview asking my available start data and etc.

Interview Questions

• Q: Did you have the experience to act as a team member in a project? And how many people are in the team?   1 Answer

Hydraulic Brake Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

HR contacted me thru my LinkedIn profile and I was asked to send my resume. Had 2 rounds of interview (first with my manager and second with reporting supervisor). Was offered the position a week after 2nd interview, which was followed by a HR conversation. Resume based questions followed by STAR - behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working with FEA tools: Have you applied six Sigma tools on a project before and how?   Answer Question