Continental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Chicago, IL).

Interview

the hiring process seemed to take a long time. I can only imagine that many candidates were being interviewed which led to this result. I did get hired so I suppose it paid off.

Interview Questions

• Where I see myself in 5-10 years. It is a generic question, and one that can never be answered truthfully. Industry as a whole is difficult to predict with all the rapid advances in technology. So I gave the yearbook answer and left it at that.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

I was welcomed and in the office of the interviewer. Interviewer was a highly experienced professional working with Continental for 23 years. My interview consisted of technical as well as behavioural questions.

Design Mechatronic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Continental in June 2017.

Interview

I applied by indeed.com next day, they called me and made the interview.
    Was with 3 young engineerings, so they asked me about Engineering questions not STAR questions like usual.
    Very quick interview ~ 20 min. Only two guys asked me.

Vehicle Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental in June 2017.

Interview

They said you are selected. Then, I got the e-mail at last time we are choosing another candidate.They said you are selected. Then, I got the e-mail at last time we are choosing another candidate.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

Had an onsite technical interview. They went over the past project experiences and the challenges faced in previous jobs. They also ask what kind of role I was looking for?

Interview Questions

• Have you used any other programming language other than C?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental (Newport News, VA).

Interview

Quick process, took less than an hour. Met with one HR Rep and one of the engineers I would be under. Asked the typical questions about my education and my knowledge about the work they were doing. If I knew any employee's etc.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Continental (Mount Vernon, IL).

Interview

Interviewing comittee was kind, it was a group presentation followed by a plant tour and personal interviews. I was interviewed by 4 people in 2 sessions. Second session was harder although the questions where almost the same, one of the interviewers was a bit intimidating.

Interview Questions

• whay we shoyld choose you over the other candidates?   Answer Question
    • If I review you resume tomorrow how do you think I will remember you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Continental.

Interview

If they like your resume and get a call, you are hired. There was no interview. I received a call being asked if I was interested with the job and ok with the pay. Once I replied Yes, They asked when will I be available to work and went on from there.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in the job with the pay we offered you?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental (Perrysburg, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interview .. one telephonic and one in person . Very helpful team . They provided interview accommodation . The process was very much streamlined . It was easy and efficient to. Follow too

Interview Questions

• Project Management , risk management , conflict management , can bus related and gates related , was not sure why they asked technical questions but it was a nice experience . They helped me too for those from my undergrad level   Answer Question

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to a job online. I was contacted a couple weeks later via e-mail to set up an on-site interview with the hiring manager. Met with the manager and discussed basically what was on my resume and he asked basic interview questions. He said he would let me know either way whether I get an offer or not. It's been a few months. No call or courtesy email saying I didn't get the job.