Continued Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

Employee Referral9%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Continued

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continued in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was extremely thorough and intentional from the initial application to offer. It allowed for Continued and myself to get a full view of my experience, skills and motivation and Continued's culture, team dynamics and position to make a clear decision for a fit on both sides

Interview Questions
  • 1. Looking at core values of Continued, how have you demonstrated those values in your previous positions? 2.(Using Birkman Assessment) You are big on being respected, in the past, when you were not respected, how did you respond? 3. How do you approach difficult conversations?
    Answer Question

Continued

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Continued in Apr 2021

Interview

My interview process was 3 rounds: - Initial phone interview with recruiter - Interview with HR Director + hiring manager (audio only) - 3rd interview with CEO + hiring manager (zoom) The process was a little less than 3 weeks. The process was through, while also being very friendly and welcoming. I was able to get to know each of the interviewers as much as they got to know me. The overview of the company, the role, and the priorities for the position were all covered, and never felt rushed. I felt it was a great peek into the overall culture of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Continued

Application

I interviewed at Continued in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process at Continued is very well structured, straightforward, and friendly. Every person I talked to was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable. Interviewers expressed genuine interest in my skills and professional background by asking specific questions about the positions & projects listed on my resume. I liked that they took the time to honestly answer all of my questions,  emphasized the company values and culture, and had a clearly defined vision/expectations for this specific position. The interview consisted of multiple audio and video zoom meetings:  - Initial Phone Interview; - Interview with the Hiring Manager; - Team Interview; - Birkman Method Questionnaire & References; - Final (video) Interview with Hiring Manager and CTO. The whole process took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • -Why are you interested in this position/company? - What are three positive things your last boss would say about you? - Why are you leaving your current position? - What do you like/dislike about remote work?

Continued

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continued

Interview

The first step was a quick initial tech interview with the IT Ops manager/ IT hiring manager and the person currently in the position. 2nd was the initial phone interview with the HR Director. Questions about my current position, background, and experience. 3rd was the Next level interview with some technical questions that I had to answer before the interview. The next steps were sending references and a questionnaire. The final video interview was with everyone on the IT Ops team. A chance to meet everyone on the team, ask and answer behavioral, technical, and background questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continued (Austin, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

A thorough and rewarding interview process, spanning multiple weeks. The interview included several separate meetings with the front-end team, HR, and their CTO. I completed a Birkman Test of Social Comprehension near the end of the interviews, as well as a take home coding test that spanned 24 hours. Continued takes their interviewing process seriously. At no point did I feel they were wasting my time or theirs.

Interview Questions
  • What aspect of front-end web development do you find the most challenging?

Continued

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continued in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process at continued is unlike any other I've experienced. The interviews genuinely feel like conversations, with interviewers sharing information as well as asking questions throughout. It truly felt as though they were not only looking for someone who could do the job, but would fit well with team. I had four interviews - a phone screening with HR, a zoom interview with my potential boss, another zoom interview with the whole team, and a final call with my potential boss and some of the team. You can tell that they genuinely care about how well a person would fit with their company, which made the process feel more genuine and fun.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your professional background. How would former managers describe you? Tell me about a time where you felt disrespected by a manager and what you did about it. What challenges do you foresee for yourself in this position? What was a time you failed?

Continued

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Continued in Nov 2020

Interview

I found continued's interview process to be very involved and thorough, yet pleasant overall. Everyone I encountered seemed down-to-earth and forthcoming with information about their company and my potential role. I respect their serious approach to recruitment; it was clear how much value was placed on finding an ideal fit for the team, before hiring a new member to the continued "family". Knowing the candidate was taking the hiring process seriously (as evidenced by preparedness and engagement during interviews) seemed very important to them. continued's core values were consistently emphasized throughout the interviews. 1.) Nov 18 - Applied online 2.) Nov 18 - asked to complete short questionnaire 3.) Nov 18 - set-up initial phone screening with HR 4.) Nov 24 - phone interview w/HR rep (30 -40min) 5.) Nov 24 - set-up phone interview with potential boss 6.) Dec 1 - Zoom phone interview w/ potential boss (1 hr) 7.) Dec 1 - set-up 'Meet the Team' phone interview 8.) Dec 2 - 'Meet the Team' Zoom phone interview (1 hr) 9.) Dec 2 - HR requested 2 professional references 10.) Dec 2 - completed Birkman Method Questionnaire 11.) Dec 2 - set-up final interview w/ potential boss 12.) Dec 7 - Zoom video interview w/ potential boss (40 min) 13.) Dec 7 - Phone call (from potential boss) with offer for position

Interview Questions
  • -Please discuss your professional background. - Why are you interested in this position? - How would co-workers describe you? (3-5 traits) -Describe a difficult interaction you had with a previous manager and how it was resolved. - When was a time that you failed? - Why do you want to work at continued? - Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? Long term plans for this position? -What motivates you? -What do you know about continued? -Why is continued a good fit for you? -Describe a difficult interaction you had with a customer and how you overcame it. - What challenges do you foresee for yourself in this position? -How will you balance work/home life? -What do you like/dislike about remote work? -Preferred managerial style? Tell about a favorite manager you've had and why they were your favorite. -Your experience with Slack? CRM? HubSpot? -Proudest achievement? -How would you handle a rough day on the job? -Do you have any questions?

Continued

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continued

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and easy going with everyone being very nice throughout. Total process took a bit over a month. Interview Process: - Phone interview with Director of HR - Logical assessment (series of logic puzzles online) - Zoom audio call with two managers and a team member - Take home coding assignment (given 24 hours to solve) - Zoom audio call to go over assignment, answering questions and go over any issues/improvements you wanted; also meet members of other teams - Questionnaire - Zoom video call with CTO, manager and other developer Communication was excellent throughout the process and I was kept informed about timings and next steps. Interactions were very pleasant at every stage of the interview and everyone has warn, nice, engaging and had a pleasant attitude. There is a great deal of care that goes into making sure that you’re a good culture fit, that your skills match and can you work remotely.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a conflict or a time when you had to deal with someone who was being difficult; how did you resolve the issue or go about it?

Continued

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Continued in Sep 2020

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR. Two phone interviews and a zoom call were conducted. I was interviewed by three different members of continued’s leadership and all were friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage multi tasking in your current position?
  • Working from home, how do you plan on creating an even work/family time balance?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continued (Houston, TX) in Sep 2020

Interview

Very organized and timely interview process. Several interviews took place that ranged from 45 min to 2 hours. Most interviews occurred with several team members. Interviews are very relaxed and personable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews