Convergys India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Convergys India

2.6

Sort:

CCO Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India.

Interview

this is for a chat process
    there will be 5 rounds...
    1. HR round 2. Typing test 3. Essay writing 4. Grammar test 5. Final interview

Interview Questions

• Just the regular questions: why would you like to join, where do you see yourself 5 years from now etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation done as it was first job and they have fixed criteria for the same.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Its was Smooth, faster and qualitative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Convergys India (New Delhi (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

I would say it has one of the best hiring and interview process among the BPO's in India. It is systematic and less time consuming. The Interviewer are exceptional and professionally great. Gives lots of job opportunity to unemployed youth which is the sole problem that we are facing in India, especially for the states where corporate and big international Business companies has not yet been established.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Convergys India.

Interview

Evaluated on things like communication skills, GD, written, accent, personal interview. Also whether we were okay to work for UK shift timings. It was a average assessment. Be prepared to understand american accent. may be you can listen to audio tapes, video (with only sound on) to interpret and answer questions easily

Manager Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Convergys India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process alone would be atleast 3 - 4 interactions. With multiple stakeholders ranging from recruiting to operations, on-shore management team and finally the HR rounds. Be prepared to have lots of patience during your interactions.

Interview Questions

• You can never be totally prepared for questions, there will always be that one unexpected bouncer that will leave you stumped. I think everyone needs to be prepared with "Why should we hire you". This alone can be the deciding factor whether you have your interviewers attention or not.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation will depend on the organization's need to hire you and what time of year you are being interviewed in since that's what budgets are dependent on. Needless to say, if the hiring manager really likes you, he or she may bend rules and give you a comp that is much higher than the average.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Convergys India (New Delhi (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Every good English speaking person should be given a chance.age shouldn't be a barrier

Interview Questions

• I went for voice process n they were asking me IT questions   1 Answer

Hire and fire rules

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Very good process for the interview...keep it in the same way. Majority of the interview questions were situational and I answered all the questions leading with an example to showcase that I have the understanding. I was promoted internally within the company and I was privileged to have worked their for more than 3.5 years.

Interview Questions

• Share an example as to when did u work as a team leader?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Convergys India (New Delhi (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

They called me at 1 p.m. By 2:30 pm i had cleared 2 rounds in which they basically checked my communication skills. 3rd round was technical round and i waited till 7 pm and i kept on asking how much time will it take? They had no answer for it and kept on telling me to wait. After which i decided to go from there. So i will suggest you all to take water and something to eat if you go over there as they don't even provide drinking water. Poor management.

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very easy.
    First round is written basic knowledge of technical/Windows
    Second round is communication round
    Last round is technical round will be taken by Team Managers
    You have to be very confident enough to answer

Interview Questions

• about Windows, Office, Installation, difference between windows version.
      32 bit and 64 bit architecture.
      System restore
      They will ask you to rate yourself in technical   1 Answer

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Round 1: HR
    Round 2: Voice and Accent
    Round 3: Tying test (for chat process)
    Round 4: Operations

If applying for Microsoft Chat process will ask for typing test where minimum Word per minute should be 30.

All the round are very easy.

Note: One has to be flexible for night shifts, else will be rejected no matter what.

Interview Questions

• All the round are very easy.

Operations round will generally look basic computer knowledge like Windows OS and how to install it.   1 Answer