Convergys India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys India Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.7

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

If you can speak average English. You are selected
    They are always hiring people for a limited time and attrition rate is sky high.
    I was asked only few questions based on the work from previous organization.

Interview Questions

• Can you work on weekends.?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys India (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very poor interview panel. The person for operations round was on cell phone. Very irresponsible and unprofessional attitude. Never gonna try again for this pathetic company. First round hr on call. Second round Voice& accent on call. Last round they will conduct face to face.

Customer Care Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was a good experience. 1st round with HR with gen ques. 2nd was v&a. Final was f2f interview for the operations round through skype. It was pretty good.

I accepted the offer.. as a workplace i find it great!

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Round 1: HR
    Round 2: Voice and Accent
    Round 3: Tying test (for chat process)
    Round 4: Operations

If applying for Microsoft Chat process will ask for typing test where minimum Word per minute should be 30.

All the round are very easy.

Note: One has to be flexible for night shifts, else will be rejected no matter what.

Interview Questions

• All the round are very easy.

Operations round will generally look basic computer knowledge like Windows OS and how to install it.
      1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Convergys India (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Tough for the say. Do your best and you take it all. They will quiz you for all. It is important that you do your study very well. The person interviewing you is more knowledgeable and qualified in his field. Make sure you be honest and upfront. Give him time to understand you and help him judge you. It is very important you give what is genuine. All is verified and only then you get to a good process. Wish you all the luck.

Interview Questions

• The questions are process related. For me they were technical questions that were well read. Then too you do miss a lot of things. It's important for having the latest knowledge of the latest technologies. And above that smartness that you use where need be.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was. They will offer you as per the company policy. Best you do is 30% hike on your previous salary, depending on the process you apply for.

Customer Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (Pune (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I went for the interview via Employee Referral scheme. The interview process is like
    1st Interview (1:1) -> 2nd Interview (1:1)-> 3rd (In my case, as I was interested in other field) -> Telephonic -> Screen Test -> Written Test

Interview Questions

• Just normal questions that are asked in any interview like - tell me about yourself, family background, expectation, why should we choose you, etc, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Convergys India.

Interview

i) HR Round
    ii) Technical Round

The interviewer asked as to why BPO after engineering?
    Are you planning for PG after this?
    How long do you want to stick with us?
    Are you interested in the non-technical side of things?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India in October 2015.

Interview

Quite a few tough rounds. Voice and Accent was easy to crack. HR was really polite and supportive. Better than most of the companies tho. Operations manager was also wonderful. These guys look for positives more than negatives.

Interview Questions

• What position for you see for yourself in our company after a span of 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Never negotiate a salary upfront. Observe. Channelise. Organise.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys India (New Delhi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First round with HR who test your eligibility based on your academic qualification and communication skills ,then ops round or operation round where the Operation Manager test your technical skill and then communication test through a computerized program. Once you pass all you will be offered a salary way below your expectation - yes be ready for that.

Interview Questions

• For freshers nothing much just basics , and "why this company or industry " also you would be asked to tell a story for comm test. For exp ,well they already know what is asked ,its always the same.   Answer Question

IT Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Convergys India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

first HR round
    then manager round
    then Global head on phone from US round
    then manager final offer round
    then goes on and on .
    it was one of kind and total piece of crap.