Coram Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coram Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coram.

Interview

There were two people the day of the interview. Both were managers and they interviewed me. The managers both asked did I have any medical experience prior. I did not have experience, but I was taking a class in pharmacy technician.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coram (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

entered in a security door, greeted by one person of management, two supervisors and/ or leads in a small office, interview took over an hour, very monotone interview, lots or questions.

Interview Questions

• would you be okay going from being management at your current job to not being in management here?   1 Answer

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coram (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

talked with Manager of claims and commercial about my experience in the healthcare field and if I knew CPT and ICD-9 and 10. Medical claims for all states. California appeals

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they sent me an acceptance letter

Medical Authorization Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coram (Eden Prairie, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy, basic star questions, two individuals conducted interview. Lasted at least 30 minutes where they asked me basic behavioral questions. At the end I was able to ask questions. Typical interview question and environment.

Billing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Coram.

Interview

This was an easy process, simple billing quiz then a face to face with staffing supervisor then a 1:1 with a on site supervisor. An offer was made on the spot, no start date offered, the start date was offered a day later

Billing Interview

Interview

phone interview and then one in person interview. the in person interview was with only one person and she seemed to want to hire me on the spot. My resume didn't seem to matter to her. I don't know if it really didn't matter or if she read it in advance.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem situation and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coram.

Interview

Went to career fair with on the spot interviews. After meeting with 2 people who reviewed my resume the suggested I speak with their hiring manager for the Billing Document specialist position. Upon meeting with him I went on to 2 separate face to face interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation available.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coram (Sacramento, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Was quick and efficient but many hands were on my file to push me through the hiring process. It could have been better streamlined. The recruiters were nice and informative. My hiring process took about 4 weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

• What are my new Supervisor Strategies?   1 Answer

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coram (Plainview, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Typical, phone screen with recruiter, face to face with the hiring manager. There was confusion as to the interview time. The recruiter was in CO. so gave the office the time according to CO. time. Hiring mgr does not have an office, had to wait for one to become available. Very pleasant, we agreed on all points, left feeling good. Recruiter told me I was the top candidate. Waited for an offer that never came. Coram hired someone but didn't close the position, just in case. The person didn't work out, and I was asked to reapply. Yeah, as if.

Interview Questions

• The office is always cold. Can you work in that environment.   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coram (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was an easy process. The manager asked question on billing codes. It was a one on one interview. The supervisor was very nice. She asked me to look at a billing form to see if I was familiar with it.