Coram Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.8

Authorization Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coram (Rancho Cordova, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call/email a few days later for a phone interview. Phone interview went well. I explained all of my employment background in detail. She went over salary which is not much but it was do-able for what she described the job role to be. She moved me forward for a face to face interview and it was horrible. he put so much emphasis on how stressful the job is. Also he basically stated I would be doing 3 job roles under one title plus the basics. I did read reviews where people said they were hired and it was a completely different job role then what they applied for. They were right. At least he was being honest. I personally wouldn't take on this job because it's basically 3 jobs under one job title for $17 an hour plus their benefits aren't great from what I researched and asked from a current employee. He spent 20 minutes talking about the company and how stressful it is , about 20 minutes going over my resume. And about 10 minutes on basic interview questions. And then went back to talking about how stressful the job is and how people get discouraged and quit after training. The recruiter made the job seem great. The manager made the job seem like a dead end, stressful, non career progressing job. He told me people leave after 2 weeks of training. He told me that the company does not have step by step training and not many SOPs however they do have training and slot of training are side by sides with current employees. Overall I feel he didn't make Coram health sound like a great company to work for. I'm glad he was truthful though. When I walked with him to the office to interview I passed through the cubicle area and literally there weren't that many people working so many empty desks that you can tell is not being occupied . I haven't got an offer yet because I just interviewed yesterday but if I do I'm declining. I personally wouldn't want to work there based off the one interaction with the manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations? How do you work with communicating through email chat and phone? What computer systems do you have experience with?   1 Answer

RN Clinical Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coram.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Great communication. Then in person with regional manager at a restaurant. Also nice. Restaurant choice was interesting, lots of things going on around us but very casual.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coram (Jackson, TN).

Interview

Asks many questions that does not make sense and only looks for certain answers to fit their expectations. This company is backwards on policies and how they do their business. Employees always get the crap end of the stick.

Interview

Great Interview, Very Nice and Understanding,would you be okay going from being management at your current job to not being in management here? entered in a security door, greeted by one person of management, two supervisors and/ or leads in a small office, interview took over an hour, very monotone interview, lots or questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coram (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• would you be okay going from being management at your current job to not being in management here?   1 Answer

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coram (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

talked with Manager of claims and commercial about my experience in the healthcare field and if I knew CPT and ICD-9 and 10. Medical claims for all states. California appeals

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they sent me an acceptance letter

Medical Authorization Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coram (Eden Prairie, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy, basic star questions, two individuals conducted interview. Lasted at least 30 minutes where they asked me basic behavioral questions. At the end I was able to ask questions. Typical interview question and environment.

Billing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Coram.

Interview

This was an easy process, simple billing quiz then a face to face with staffing supervisor then a 1:1 with a on site supervisor. An offer was made on the spot, no start date offered, the start date was offered a day later

Billing Interview

Interview

phone interview and then one in person interview. the in person interview was with only one person and she seemed to want to hire me on the spot. My resume didn't seem to matter to her. I don't know if it really didn't matter or if she read it in advance.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem situation and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coram.

Interview

Went to career fair with on the spot interviews. After meeting with 2 people who reviewed my resume the suggested I speak with their hiring manager for the Billing Document specialist position. Upon meeting with him I went on to 2 separate face to face interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation available.