Corcoran Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.2

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY).

Interview

One of the best first round interviews of my life. The three I met with were truly wonderful people I would love to work with.

The worst second interview of my life. Got grilled by someone in a room with two others. Not even grilled with complicated questions. Grilled with the most basic, obvious questions in a way that made me feel this person didn't even think I was telling the truth. I wasn't then able to think properly for the second half of the interview with one of the most senior people there. I was stumbling and fumbling. Couldn't even remember answers to questions about my own past. Terrible experience that just speaks to the company as a whole. At 41 yrs old I have never in my life left an interview feeling anything but positive until this experience. Have yet to hear back from HR yet also.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online for this position and then got a mail to take up an online coding challenge. That was really easy with just one question. After that, I had another technical interview over the phone which was relatively easy again. They then invited me to New York for the final round of interviews in person. Since I was not from New York, I just put in a gentle request asking if they could please allow some form of reimbursement for my trip to New York which was going to be expensive. They refused, and I told them that I was fine with that and that I would manage on my own. After that, they never even replied to any of my mails and their behavior was rude and unprofessional to say the least. It's been 2 weeks since the interviews were supposed to happen and still now a word from them. This in spite of my multiple mails asking when the interview could be scheduled. If the company treats its candidates this way, I'd hate to think how horribly it would treat it employees.

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Was contacted by HR for a brief phone interview. Phone interview was very easy, went over my resume and was asked a few basic question. Went in for an in person interview and met with the same HR person and then the creative director. Questions were very easy and straight forward. I left with a positive feeling about how everything went but was never contacted afterwards. I followed up a few weeks later and again received no response. Very rude way to treat someone who took the time to come in and meet with you.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

It was all about who I knew in NYC and how many sales I could bring them. I interviewed with 4 other firms and none of them treated me like this. It's was appalling!

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to generate sales, who do you know in NYC.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Paul basically spent only 10 minutes asking about your skills, why you stayed in your job for so long and if you can manage a face-paced environment. On the second day interview, he brought in his team members to tell me what the team environment was like.

Interview Questions

• Why is the company best for you and why are you best for the company?   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager was charming. Instead of general question we had the best conversation about the company, the staff, earning potential. We discussed education process and what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Overall I had a very positive interview experience. While someone else with slightly more experience was hired, they were nice and fair throughout the whole process. Scheduling and communications were all very nice, positive, and supportive.

Interview Questions

• How did your previous job prepare you for excelling in this role?   Answer Question

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

i knew already someone who worked at the company so i just joined in the corcoran group. there was a lot of paperwork to fill in before start of the work. a lot of marketing on your own as well and learn on the job.

Interview Questions

• i did not have to go for an interview, just filled the paperwork   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online then phone call screening with HR, meet with HR in person then Office Manager then Senior Manager then phone call with HR to discuss salary, then an offer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job online. Within a month, a women from the HR team emailed me asking to set up an interview. It was a very easy phone interview. Basically just walked through my resume. Then asked me if I had any questions for them in return. The interview lasted for about 10 minutes total. I was offered the job the next day via email.