Corcoran Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.2

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Was contacted by HR for a brief phone interview. Phone interview was very easy, went over my resume and was asked a few basic question. Went in for an in person interview and met with the same HR person and then the creative director. Questions were very easy and straight forward. I left with a positive feeling about how everything went but was never contacted afterwards. I followed up a few weeks later and again received no response. Very rude way to treat someone who took the time to come in and meet with you.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

It was all about who I knew in NYC and how many sales I could bring them. I interviewed with 4 other firms and none of them treated me like this. It's was appalling!

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to generate sales, who do you know in NYC.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Paul basically spent only 10 minutes asking about your skills, why you stayed in your job for so long and if you can manage a face-paced environment. On the second day interview, he brought in his team members to tell me what the team environment was like.

Interview Questions

• Why is the company best for you and why are you best for the company?   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager was charming. Instead of general question we had the best conversation about the company, the staff, earning potential. We discussed education process and what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Overall I had a very positive interview experience. While someone else with slightly more experience was hired, they were nice and fair throughout the whole process. Scheduling and communications were all very nice, positive, and supportive.

Interview Questions

• How did your previous job prepare you for excelling in this role?   Answer Question

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

i knew already someone who worked at the company so i just joined in the corcoran group. there was a lot of paperwork to fill in before start of the work. a lot of marketing on your own as well and learn on the job.

Interview Questions

• i did not have to go for an interview, just filled the paperwork   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online then phone call screening with HR, meet with HR in person then Office Manager then Senior Manager then phone call with HR to discuss salary, then an offer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job online. Within a month, a women from the HR team emailed me asking to set up an interview. It was a very easy phone interview. Basically just walked through my resume. Then asked me if I had any questions for them in return. The interview lasted for about 10 minutes total. I was offered the job the next day via email.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Corcoran Group.

Interview

Four interviews on four different days. Met with HR and then supervisor. Also met with Manager for location I would be supporting. General customer service questions and background with HR. Supervisor asked a few technical question and scenario based questions. Met with office Manager for other location and they asked about background and how I would fit.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I was given an interview because my family friend worked as a senior salesperson at that particular office. The office manager was very honest and upfront about the responsibilities of a real estate agent, and addressed any concerns I had. Very easy process - just had to make sure that I took my NYS license exam and that I passed. Once I received confirmation of this, I was set up to attend a 2 week training session.

Interview Questions

• What will make you stand out among 14,000 real estate agents in NYC?   Answer Question