Corcoran Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corcoran Group Interview Questions

2.2

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job online. Within a month, a women from the HR team emailed me asking to set up an interview. It was a very easy phone interview. Basically just walked through my resume. Then asked me if I had any questions for them in return. The interview lasted for about 10 minutes total. I was offered the job the next day via email.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online then phone call screening with HR, meet with HR in person then Office Manager then Senior Manager then phone call with HR to discuss salary, then an offer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I met with HR a the woman that I interviewed with didnt actually seem all that interested in the role that I was applying for. She mentioned that there are constant issues in this role and that turnover is high. Shortly after meeting with HR, I then met with the Office Manager.

Interview Questions

• What was my prior experience like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

I first filled out paperwork (job application) and submitted it to the HR director. The interview consisted of questions asking what are your strengths, weaknesses, why would you like to work here etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corcoran Group in May 2013.

Interview

Mindless. Interviewer, a senior managing director, conducted the interview. She had no idea of the overall sales market or came across as knowledgeable. This is a 100% commission based position, so past accomplishments or commission earned speaks more than anything else.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Corcoran Group.

Interview

Four interviews on four different days. Met with HR and then supervisor. Also met with Manager for location I would be supporting. General customer service questions and background with HR. Supervisor asked a few technical question and scenario based questions. Met with office Manager for other location and they asked about background and how I would fit.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a choice of offices that I could apply to and chose the one closest to my home. The interview was very straightforward and went well. The manager who interviewed me was very professional but also friendly and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience did I have in the field?   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager was charming. Instead of general question we had the best conversation about the company, the staff, earning potential. We discussed education process and what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing company regarding the full time opportunity with the Corcoran Group. I interviewed with the Director of Human Resources by phone, then the next day had an in person interview. Salary was discussed for when the position would convert to Full Time. During the conversion the company offered me less money and tainted the relationship from the very beginning. I had already left my previous full time job and had no option but to accept their offer. Not the best way to start a new job.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question asked was why I wanted to leave my full time job to take a temp to perm position with the Corcoran Group.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very bad negotiation experience. I was hired temp to perm and was offered less than what we agreed to upon me accepting the positon.

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corcoran Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Was contacted by HR for a brief phone interview. Phone interview was very easy, went over my resume and was asked a few basic question. Went in for an in person interview and met with the same HR person and then the creative director. Questions were very easy and straight forward. I left with a positive feeling about how everything went but was never contacted afterwards. I followed up a few weeks later and again received no response. Very rude way to treat someone who took the time to come in and meet with you.