Coty Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 237 of over 237 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coty

Featured Interview

Coty

Application

I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by three in person interviews with the hiring manager, a director, and one other person. Questions were all behavioral and nothing technical. Whole process took about 1 month from application to offer. I don't have 30 words to describe this interview. That's too many words. How am I supposed to come up with such a long description of this very simple process?

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job.
    Answer Question

Coty

Application

I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Way too many steps. First you interview with HR then an entire team. It was all done over the phone and through zoom. They contacted me by email. The end.

Interview Questions
  • Interview with HR first and then an entire team

Coty

Application

I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Bem conduzida, com perguntas sobre experiências extracurriculares que tinham a ver com a área da vaga (estágio gerencial) e também pessoais, como disponibilidade de mudança de cidade; perguntas sobre como transpor a habilidade de liderança de poucas pessoas em experiências anteriores, para liderar mais de 60 pessoas em uma indústria.

Interview Questions
  • Fale sobre você; situação que foi mais desafiadora do que achava que seria; situação menos desafiadora que você achava que seria

Coty

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Processo online com entrevista vitual com profissionais muito atenciosos e com explicações claras sobre a oportunidade. Um bate papo de conhecimento de ambos os lados, sendo proveitoso para sanar quaisquer dúvidas.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coty

Interview

HR screening followed by 30 min interview with an Enterprise Architect (contractor). Very odd. Interviewer spent a lot of time talking through all the publicly available information about the role - how they were splitting out Wella from Coty etc. And talked a lot about Wella brand products - which I had thoroughly prepped. Asked me nothing about that. Then asked me how I solve a problem - felt like a gave a bit of free consultancy really... didn't ask anything about me!

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach the migration of >1,000 integrations using Mulesoft?

Coty

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coty in Jun 2021

Interview

Weirdest process ever. I received an email from the hiring manager for a 10 minute interview the next day, less than 24 hour notice. The interview was a video interview, pretty much sizing you up visually. Only lasted 10 minutes and was so awkward. Never heard anything back, even after the hiring manager told me he would get back to me by the end of the week both in the interview and via email. Very rude that I was just ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing substantial, but he got really close to the camera as if he was checking out my living arrangements.

Coty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Easygoing and casual interview. Mostly behavioural questions, why i wanted to join, what do you know about the beauty industry etc. Interview was only about less than half an hour.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Coty

Application

I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Unprofessional, unprepared. The hiring manager didn't seem interested or prepared with any meaningful questions. Everything was very surface level and overall didn't make me excited to work there. I think there are lots of better places to work with more growth opportunity out there.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work experience. Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barueri

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coty (Barueri) in May 2021

Interview

Entrevista 1 - gestora de RH Entrevista 2 - Gestora da vaga e Coordenadora do time O processo da entrevista foi tranquilo, todas as pessoas envolvidas passaram confiança e tranquilidade, onde pude falar sobre todas as minhas experiências a fim de contribuir para a vaga. Houve uma pequena demora para passar o resultado. Todas as trocas de mensagem e invites foram realizados via e-mail com a responsável, porém a resposta sobre a vaga foi simplesmente uma mensagem pronta da empresa. Achei desrespeitoso.

Interview Questions
  • Me conte um desafio que você enfrentou e que possa contribuir com a vaga proposta

Coty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coty

Interview

After applying online, you will first be given a call by the HR for a phone interview for some basic information about your CV and your experiences. After that, you will have an interview with your potential manager with some behavioral questions and some technical questions. Last interview will be with the plant manager at the factory for some more behavioral and competency questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time you worked in a team and had a problem, how did you solve it? Tell us a time you had to work with a difficult team member

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coty (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Had 2 calls, first with the head of the team and second with the team members. Process ran very quickly with updates on next step being given within a few days. People were pleasant to speak to, but when I updated HR that I have decided to pass on the opportunity, did not receive a reply or acknowledgement. Not a big deal but it did somewhat change my impression of them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 237 Interviews