Coty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coty (New York, NY).

Interview

Very laid back, Merry Gallardo is the best at what she does and is a great interviewer. Interviewing is an art and one in which she has mastered. Coty is a great company and I suggest anyone that gets the opportunity to accept. Additionally, it's in the Empire State Building so working there has many perks.

Interview Questions

• Greatest accomplishment on your resume   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coty (Sanford, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Prompt and on time. Default job description. Was not shown place where I would work. Did not talk about benefits of the company. Default job interview questions: Where do you see yourself in the next five years? Did not discuss my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next five years?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coty (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

The interviewer called me. She asked some basic questions regarding the position. But she told me the team needs a person with more experience. She will pass my resume to other teams.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coty (Sanford, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

They interviewers asked brief questions about what I knew when it came to the system that they use here and also how I would deal with certain situations when involved with other employees.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the T-Codes of SAP   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I had submitted my resume to someone in the department which I wanted to intern. About a couple weeks after, I was contacted by someone in HR to set up an interview that took place the next week.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. My strengths, my accomplishments, and why I would want to work there... Etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coty (Raleigh, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

Group interview with the chance of a follow up. In the tiny room for the follow up interview they ask questions to look at your current skill set and two to five year personal goals outlook. An air tight interview to be expected. They have a great benefits package, be sure to ask about it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coty (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, and then I received an email asking to come in for an interview. I went into the office in the New York City location for an interview. The interview lasted about forty minutes.

Interview Questions

• A time you failed? succeeded? What makes you qualified?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coty in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a few days. Set up a phone screening with HR, then proceeded to schedule an in person interview with the hiring manager. Once I arrived at the building, my entrance to the office was delayed because of security - my name was never inputted into the system although the interview was confirmed. After 15 minutes of calling the office I was able to get in.

Once I met with the hiring manager, the interview went smoothly. Basic questions about my experience and more details about the position. After I sent my follow up email I was told that they wanted to hire me, HR was notified and to wait until they work out the process. Two weeks later I email again, called and left multiple voicemails. Still nothing. Very disappointed that I was told to look out for the next steps and hear nothing in return.

I think this company should at least get back to candidates when they inquire about their application to show that they value their time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coty.

Interview

I came in for an in-person interview and met with Human Resources and members of the team. I heard back within 2 weeks from someone in Human Resources about the offer

Intern Interview

Interview

Had someone I know pass on my resume, then HR contacted me for a phone interview. I prepared for it and knew everything about the company but the first phone interview was very short and they just wanted to know what field I wanted to work in. HR person then set up another phone interview with a potential manager in a certain department. Got job offer email shortly afterwards.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, just talking about yourself and your resume.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coty (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy and straightforward. I first had an interview over the phone and two days later I was scheduled for two interviews at the office. Questions were fairly easy and were based on behavior and past experience. Two interviews were held, but the second interview included the same questions from the first. After the three days I was given an offer.