Coty Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 248 of over 248 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coty

Featured Interview

Coty

Application

I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by three in person interviews with the hiring manager, a director, and one other person. Questions were all behavioral and nothing technical. Whole process took about 1 month from application to offer. I don't have 30 words to describe this interview. That's too many words. How am I supposed to come up with such a long description of this very simple process?

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job.
    Answer Question

Coty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coty

Interview

1st and 2nd interview within 3 weeks of applying, waited 3 weeks for a response - asked questions about me and what I like to do in spare time and about experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coty

Application

I interviewed at Coty

Interview

The process was structured as follows: First HR phone interview. Second, case interview with future colleague, including a logic test. Last, a personality interview with future the manager. Lastly I got a call with the final feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Case to evaluate a marketing campaign from a financial standpoint.

Coty

Application

I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Foi bem tranquilo, com as perguntas padrão da entrevista. Passei para a próxima fase, porém como marcaram em uma véspera de feriado não consegui ir e a empresa não remarcou e me desclassificou.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coty

Application

I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Informal, kind recruiter easy test and questions no demanding all good - not a good company however so not accepted the offer due to not nice managers - not a positive atmosphere

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coty

Application

I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Way too many steps. First you interview with HR then an entire team. It was all done over the phone and through zoom. They contacted me by email. The end.

Interview Questions
  • Interview with HR first and then an entire team

Coty

Application

I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Bem conduzida, com perguntas sobre experiências extracurriculares que tinham a ver com a área da vaga (estágio gerencial) e também pessoais, como disponibilidade de mudança de cidade; perguntas sobre como transpor a habilidade de liderança de poucas pessoas em experiências anteriores, para liderar mais de 60 pessoas em uma indústria.

Interview Questions
  • Fale sobre você; situação que foi mais desafiadora do que achava que seria; situação menos desafiadora que você achava que seria

Coty

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Processo online com entrevista vitual com profissionais muito atenciosos e com explicações claras sobre a oportunidade. Um bate papo de conhecimento de ambos os lados, sendo proveitoso para sanar quaisquer dúvidas.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coty

Interview

HR screening followed by 30 min interview with an Enterprise Architect (contractor). Very odd. Interviewer spent a lot of time talking through all the publicly available information about the role - how they were splitting out Wella from Coty etc. And talked a lot about Wella brand products - which I had thoroughly prepped. Asked me nothing about that. Then asked me how I solve a problem - felt like a gave a bit of free consultancy really... didn't ask anything about me!

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach the migration of >1,000 integrations using Mulesoft?

Coty

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coty in Jun 2021

Interview

Weirdest process ever. I received an email from the hiring manager for a 10 minute interview the next day, less than 24 hour notice. The interview was a video interview, pretty much sizing you up visually. Only lasted 10 minutes and was so awkward. Never heard anything back, even after the hiring manager told me he would get back to me by the end of the week both in the interview and via email. Very rude that I was just ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing substantial, but he got really close to the camera as if he was checking out my living arrangements.
1 person found this interview helpful

Coty

Application

I interviewed at Coty

Interview

Unprofessional, unprepared. The hiring manager didn't seem interested or prepared with any meaningful questions. Everything was very surface level and overall didn't make me excited to work there. I think there are lots of better places to work with more growth opportunity out there.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work experience. Why do you think you would be a good fit for this role?
1 person found this interview helpful