Cradlepoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in August 2017.

Interview

I had 2 over the phone interviews and 1 in person with 3 different managers. Typical questions, describe your sales process, what are your goals etc. They work from a sheet of questions so it covers a lot ground but nothing too tricky.

Interview Questions

• You're an experienced Sales Rep - give me one example of a time you accepted coaching   Answer Question

Sales Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in April 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call a few days after applying. Informal interview about previous work and how it would/could relate to sales. Interview ended at salary talk, I was asking for more than they had penciled in for the position. Stated they would call me back after reviewing my salary request but never heard back. I called a few days later and no answer. Since I'm not an out of state applicant I got the impression they were trying to low ball, much like employees mention in the comments.

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Did not hear back from them for a long long time even after multiple emails/calls and even a visit to the team in person.

After a month, was called on-site for a round of interviews. First round was with hiring manager which was basically a chat about background, software engineering processes etc. The second round was with a panel of three engineers and was based on Linux kernel internals, C programming, WiFi 802.11n and then some generic programming questions (they asked me to try these in Python)

I think the team of engineers were pretty smart and it might have been a fun experience to work with them. But my chemistry with the hiring manager was just off. His general demeanor of interacting with me was rude. There were enough red flags during our conversation which convinced me that I will have a difficult time working with him.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in January 2017.

Interview

Three interview process: one over the phone, one over the phone with the hiring manager, and last interview with three different managers. Were unwilling to giving anyone without sales/commission based experience a chance

Interview Questions

• How much are you expecting to make? Have you sold in B2B before? Tell me about your strengths and weakness.. basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cradlepoint in March 2016.

Interview

Was standard. 3 step process with upper management. Each time they described a different position the company holds. 1st step was to get to now me, 2nd was to get to know them last step was the company and position itself.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was more intimidating than any other I have experienced. This is expected for a sales role, but I felt as though I was being belittled. I was just not the right fit for the company culture.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical interview questions, "what motivates you" etc.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cradlepoint.

Interview

Two people walked into the room. One in a t-shirt and shorts. Took them 10 min to root out that I was there for a totally different position that they were interviewing me for. The phone interview was for a completely different position. I prepared for that position. Not some totally different position.

Between the completely unprofessional attire to the we are all lost to why you are even sitting here.

Interview Questions

• OK...well this is a different position. Would you be interested in it?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in August 2015.

Interview

I spoke with an internal recruiter, a hiring manager, and a VP of the Sales team. All were very nice and helpful. A very stereotypical interview process and questions you would expect. The employees seem to be on the same page and all enjoy the work they do. I turned down the opportunity only because of other opportunities that had presented themselves at the same time.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial communications with this company were concise. The time from their Follow up-call to interview was less than 24 hours. The interview started on time with two individuals at 10am sharp. First questions, "what brings you here today"? Basically, they just want to get you talking.. The 2nd question was "are you familiar with the verticals we sell to". From there, they explained a "typical day" as an Inside Sales Manager: mostly cold calling and checking in with cellular vendors; Sprint, Verizon, At&T etc to make sure all is well on the service side and to make sure they are equipped to answer technical questions. They primarily sell to resellers. The sales center is set up like a typical call center and the culture is very relaxed and casual and I do not mean "business casual". I showed up in shirt and tie and felt out of place.

Interview Questions

• What are your Salary Requirements?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in October 2014.

Interview

The order of the interviews was HR, technical, business, technical, and the final lunch interview. The business interview was notably bad. I haven't been asked if I had reliable transportation in an interview since I worked in fast food. The analyst asking the question seemed to think that walking a mile to work was "unreliable" and said that he had not believed a previous interviewer who said that he too could walk or bike to work. The biggest selling point for the company was that it was within downtown's bikeable core. If this business interview is going to devolve into whether or not the interviewee has a car (the issue came up repeatedly, to the point of being uncomfortable), then the company looks like it is openly hostile to commuting by bike or on foot. They will also not call you back if you didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• The first technical interview was very easy one off questions like how to convert a hex number into decimal.   Answer Question