Cradlepoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cradlepoint Interview Questions

2.7

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cradlepoint in March 2016.

Interview

Was standard. 3 step process with upper management. Each time they described a different position the company holds. 1st step was to get to now me, 2nd was to get to know them last step was the company and position itself.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was more intimidating than any other I have experienced. This is expected for a sales role, but I felt as though I was being belittled. I was just not the right fit for the company culture.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical interview questions, "what motivates you" etc.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cradlepoint.

Interview

Two people walked into the room. One in a t-shirt and shorts. Took them 10 min to root out that I was there for a totally different position that they were interviewing me for. The phone interview was for a completely different position. I prepared for that position. Not some totally different position.

Between the completely unprofessional attire to the we are all lost to why you are even sitting here.

Interview Questions

• OK...well this is a different position. Would you be interested in it?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in August 2015.

Interview

I spoke with an internal recruiter, a hiring manager, and a VP of the Sales team. All were very nice and helpful. A very stereotypical interview process and questions you would expect. The employees seem to be on the same page and all enjoy the work they do. I turned down the opportunity only because of other opportunities that had presented themselves at the same time.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial communications with this company were concise. The time from their Follow up-call to interview was less than 24 hours. The interview started on time with two individuals at 10am sharp. First questions, "what brings you here today"? Basically, they just want to get you talking.. The 2nd question was "are you familiar with the verticals we sell to". From there, they explained a "typical day" as an Inside Sales Manager: mostly cold calling and checking in with cellular vendors; Sprint, Verizon, At&T etc to make sure all is well on the service side and to make sure they are equipped to answer technical questions. They primarily sell to resellers. The sales center is set up like a typical call center and the culture is very relaxed and casual and I do not mean "business casual". I showed up in shirt and tie and felt out of place.

Interview Questions

• What are your Salary Requirements?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in October 2014.

Interview

The order of the interviews was HR, technical, business, technical, and the final lunch interview. The business interview was notably bad. I haven't been asked if I had reliable transportation in an interview since I worked in fast food. The analyst asking the question seemed to think that walking a mile to work was "unreliable" and said that he had not believed a previous interviewer who said that he too could walk or bike to work. The biggest selling point for the company was that it was within downtown's bikeable core. If this business interview is going to devolve into whether or not the interviewee has a car (the issue came up repeatedly, to the point of being uncomfortable), then the company looks like it is openly hostile to commuting by bike or on foot. They will also not call you back if you didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• The first technical interview was very easy one off questions like how to convert a hex number into decimal.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in June 2014.

Interview

Process went through a headhunter. Phone screen folowwed by an on-site interview. Upon meeting with the people I'd have to work with I decided right then and there that it wasn't a good match.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about string manipulation.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview / screening first, then brought to Boise for an onsite panel interview; following the panel interview met with the hiring director and human resources for follow up and benefits discussions.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cradlepoint (Boise, ID) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview and hiring process at Cradlepoint was pretty good. Originally consisted of some discussions with a contracted recruiter, and was sent to the hiring manager for my team within a week or so. After a subsequent phone greeting and an informal 1:1 meeting, a full interview consisting of most of the morning (with several different people from different teams) was conducted...
    After a few weeks of little word and offer came through. The offer was less than expected, however and some negotiation was required in order to make it worthwhile.

In the end I accepted. The company was very flexible in deciding start dates.

Interview Questions

• How would you accomplish this specific task   1 Answer