Credera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credera Interview Questions

Interviews at Credera

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credera.

Interview

Recruited from college career fair. Invited to a dinner with several employees and completed initial interview the following day.
    Was then offered a paid-for overnight on-site tour of a branch, which consisted of a dinner with several upper management and partners and interviews the next day, along with a lunch with two current new hires.
    One behavioral and one technical whiteboard interview during the on-site visit.

Interview Questions

• Discussed answers/solutions to a preliminary coding problem set that was completed before the on-site visit.
      Also asked about binary search tree algorithms during the whiteboard interview.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credera.

Interview

I applied to Credera after talking to some of the managers during a campus career fair. After the fair, I was emailed to attend an in-person interview on campus which comprised mainly of behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was great. It started with an on campus career fair at my college. There was a quick turn around between my application and the informal dinner the following night. I attended a formal interview the morning after the dinner, and took an aptitude test for management consulting. After a few weeks, I heard back from the Dallas, TX office that they would like me to visit and continue interviewing. I attended another company dinner with other prospective candidates. The following day was an all-day adventure of presentations (both from me and the company), interviews, and meals. I felt extremely welcomed at the office and enjoyed meeting everyone. Ultimately, I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is a piece of criticism that has stuck with you over the years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

The entire interview process is highly intentional, highly effective, and highly efficient. Credera invests a lot of time into getting to know each candidate extremely well before making an offer. It began with the company visiting our campus on two separate occasions, once for an info session and once for a career fair. After both events, we were invited to a dinner at the nicest restaurant in town. Following a resume drop at the career fair, we were invited to on-campus interviews within the next week. If you did well in the on-campus interviews, you were invited for a two-day office visit, and following the visit, offers were extended within a couple of days. Communication throughout the process was excellent, and the turnaround time between each stage was very quick. Overall the best recruiting experience I have had thus far.

Interview Questions

• What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credera in October 2019.

Interview

I applied after a university career fair. The process began with on-campus interviews. Afterward, there was an online coding exam (2 hours long). From there, a nice dinner even occurred and then I was brought on-site the next day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

Started with an interview at my University, then was invited to the Dallas office. There was about 24 of us all together from different campuses. It started with a dinner the first day and then an all day event consisting of meals, presentations, and interviews, where you were constantly interacting with employees. Although I did not get the offer, I really appreciated the opportunity and believe it would be a great place to work.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

The process began with an online application. I applied through a college recruitment program since I am a recent graduate so this will be most representative of the process for recent graduates.
    There were two phone interviews, first was a basic get-to-know-you interview and the second was a video call focused on more technical experience.
    About a week or two later I was called in for an on-site interview and company tour. The 1 1/2 day visit was part of the graduate hiring program and there were about 20 or so other candidates as well. There were 3 interviews focused on IQ/logic, personality, and fit for the company respectively. Meals were with current employees and acted as informal interviews.

Interview Questions

• What are you not looking forward to as an employee at Credera? (paraphrased)   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

Interview

Very casual interview with basic teamwork, general experience questions. It was 1:1 at my university and seemed to gauge my personality and if I would be a good fit at Credera.

Interview Questions

• What's a time you faced failure on a project?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credera.

Interview

They conducted on campus behavioral interviews, followed by an aptitude test. Next was an all day office visit with several behavioral interviews and one case interview. The case information was given in advance and the interviewees had a few days to prepare. Wonderful people and an amazing company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Nashville, TN) in September 2019.

Interview

There were two interviews: Behavioral and Coding. The behavioral was about an hour long and it went really well, but my coding interview did not go as well (it was online)

Interview Questions

• How do you approach time management?   1 Answer