Credera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credera Interview Questions

Interviews at Credera

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

In my particular case, the interview process felt much more like an extended four month conversation rather than what you might think of as a conventional interview process. I (and I believe Credera interviewers as well) approached the process with an open mind and with every meeting earnestly sought to ensure that the job role they were recruiting me for was something I could be successful in. I asked to meet with key leaders in the company to find out deeper information on topics that I was curious about or otherwise felt were important to me. I asked lots of questions which were met accommodatingly at every level in the organization. I have every reason to believe that this was well received. My advice to any future candidates is to decide what is important to you in a work experience and seek to ensure that the fit is mutual for both you and Credera. Starting a job with nothing 'hidden' and no surprises is the only way to start! I ultimately found out that what I believed to be true about the company was validated in my conversations on multiple levels. In the process, Credera got a chance to evaluate me very transparently. It was evidently a match and I'm at the office for my first day today!

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experience managing a consulting practice.   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you were 'hands-on'.   Answer Question
    • Tell me what motivated your decision to do [substitute education / job role / resume element here]   Answer Question

Credera Response

Mar 7, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and insight! We are happy to hear you enjoyed and appreciated the interview process. As you pointed out, our goal is to get to know the person and the professional while... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Began with an on campus behavioural interview. They seemed to really like me and I heard back one or two weeks later that they wanted to do an onsite interview. They flew me and a couple other students from my school to their headquarters in Dallas for two days. The first night we had dinner with the partners which was very insightful into the company. The next day was an tours, talks, and interviews. There were three interviews on the second day: behavioural, cultural, and technical. Very smooth process.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credera (Stillwater, OK) in September 2016.

Interview

Gave a brief overview of the company. Asked questions about classwork to date (worst/best, explain concepts), overall interests, programming and prior standardized test scores (SAT, ACT). The questions were very direct and easy to understand. Was also asked to take a programming aptitude test (B-APT), which seemed to focus on conceptual understanding and logic. The entire test was in pseudocode. Overall, good experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult class you have taken? Can you explain it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I went through a two-part interview process for the internship position: an initial interview at my school and a full day of on-site interviews afterwards.

I applied for the position through my school's on campus recruiting site, and also visited their booth at my school's career fair. I had a behavioral interview on campus in the morning with CEO Rob Borrego. (He likes to join in recruiting efforts at his alma mater). Credera conducted a coding test the same evening for applicants who passed the initial interview.

The second and final round of interviews is on-site at their Dallas office. They provided lodging accommodations and we had dinner with the leadership team. On the second day, we were given more information about the company in the morning and the interviews began with an informal lunch interview. Afterwards, it was three back-to-back interviews to finish the day: behavioral, technical and culture-fit (seeing if you would fit in with the culture at Credera). They had a quick turnaround time for final results, within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I first encountered Credera at the Engineering Career Fair on the campus of Texas A&M University. I was invited to dinner and later received an e-mail to schedule for an on-campus Interview. In the evening after the interview, I took a technical exam. A few weeks later, I was invited to the Dallas office for some on-site interviews and a tour. A few days later, I received an offer letter via e-mail. It was an incredible experience. It's obvious that Credera takes great care in selecting their employees and making the process as cordial as possible.

Interview Questions

• "Design a class for a Coke machine."
      "What does this method do?" (Palindrome check)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The first part consisted of an on campus interview followed by a basic coding exam. Next, the company flew the candidates to the Dallas HQ for an office tour / interviews / networking meals.

Interview Questions

• There were multiple interview sessions. Some were focused on "get to know you", some on skills, some on fit for the company. They make an awesome effort to really get to know each candidate!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Addison, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a behavioral interview, then a technical interview, then a 90min ball game interview. Prior to the interview process you have to take the BAPT, which is a programming aptitude test. It is quite easy if you have prior programming experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

First they did a small personality, problem-solving session - nothing technical here. Later that day they called about half of the applicants back for a second round of the same types of logic problems. A few days later, you're require to take a (very very basic) coding test to prove that you can think like a coder. Then those that made it past this were invited to get a nice dinner with the "partners" (or leaders) of the firm, followed by a day of office tours and interviews.

The office visit day was awesome. They started out with some presentations on what a consultant does, what the promotion structure looks like, and some examples of recent client work. Then we went to lunch with two consultants each for a laid-back lunch interview. After lunch, we had three more interviews: a "culture" interview, a personality interview, and a technical interview.

The whole process was pretty long and tiring, but well worth it.

Interview Questions

• Say you have a sequence of numbers in a list in order from 1 to n. [1, 2, 3...n]. Shuffle the list into a random order and remove one element. How do you determine the missing element? (this was the hardest of the problems given)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credera in September 2014.

Interview

I talked at the career fair with one of the recruiters, very polite and knowledgable. I was invited to a dinner, then interview. I wish I would be able to work for the company, but they don't work with international students. I wish I had been able to contribute since I am legally allowed to do CPA but they are looking for full time later. Overall great company, amazing culture and goals.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I spoke with Credera at a career fair, and they invited about 20 students to come to dinner. This was informal, although they did have several partners from the company there. Afterwords, they asked many of us to take a programming aptitude test. The test was about 3 hours, hosted on our campus. It was painfully simple, and would be doable even for those with no programming experience.
    A couple weeks later, they invited me to a two day on-site visit. They had a nice hotel reserved for us right next to the Dallas office and had welcome baskets waiting when we checked in. The first night, we went to dinner with the 8 partners of the company at a nice restaurant. The next day, we went through a series of sessions about the company and 3 interviews. Two of my interviews were entirely cultural, making sure that I knew what the company was all about. The third was technical, but not difficult.
    It was the easiest technical interview of the companies I interviewed with, but the most rigorous in determining culture fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were not willing to negotiate on the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was exceptional, thoughtful, and well organized. I truly felt like the company had sincere interest in me as a person and as a potential employee. The process was somewhat lengthy, but only felt that way because of the incredible excitement I had to join the company. All employees were incredibly accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Non-Technical
      1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      2. What are you most interested in?

Technical
      1. Design a Coke machine class, with members and methods
      2. Design a function that check stop see if a string is a palindrome   Answer Question