Credera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credera Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credera (New York, NY).

Interview

Was contacted by the talent acquisition manager. She said the process would take a few months. Initial conversation would be with her and then a vetting conversation with a partner. Once those were complete, real interview process would start

Interview Questions

• Usual questions - asked about experience, how heard about Credera. More conversational than interview   Answer Question

Mobile Developer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credera in December 2016.

Interview

Pretty mediocre experience. After the phone screening I was told to make a mobile/web app, after which I was told the principal SE wanted to have a meeting with me. We met for coffee and discussed life, dev, Credera, etc. After that, the recruiter at Credera wanted me speak with a SE on the team over the phone, which seemed a bit backwards but I said sure. However, she did not confirm a time with me before telling the SE and I get a missed called and I was left having to explain what happened and try to reschedule. After the phone interview I did not hear anything for 10 days. So I reached back out and asked for feedback, I was then told that recruiter was no longer employed at Credera and her manager would get feedback for me. Again, I reach out after 3 days and am told the position is now filled.

Interview Questions

Credera Response

Feb 2, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for taking time out of your schedule to share your experience. Our goal is to create a relationship with each person we interview and the candidate experience is ... More

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credera.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and accommodating to my schedule. I met with a recruiter over the phone, 2 people in Houston, and 4 people in Dallas. Everyone I met with was welcoming, friendly, and easy to talk to! They were also very open about what the process looked like and when I would hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• The interviews focused on my interests, my background, and why I wanted to work for Credera.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credera (New York, NY).

Interview

First round: One 45 minute behavioral interview and a 2 hour logic test. I thoroughly enjoyed my conversation with the interview and felt like she genuinely wanted to understand my character and personality. I was bummed when I didn't get called back for the second round.

Interview Questions

• How does your curriculum contribute to your analytic skills? (coming from a liberal arts background)   Answer Question

Financial Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Addison, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Steps: 1. phone call with recruiter. 2. in person interview with manager. 3. in person interview with manager's principle and potential co workers. 4. in person interview with CEO.

Everyone was extremely friendly, always heard back within a day or two from my recruiter after my follow up emails about the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me you life story (childhood to now).   Answer Question
    • ACT and SAT scores? High school rank? (recent college graduates will be asked this)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After initial screening, there was an on-campus behavioral interview. Immediately after this, the interviewer administered a cognitive assessment. Once I found out that I was advancing to the final round, I came to Dallas for an office visit. The visit was dinner one evening followed by a full day of behavioral and case interviews the following day.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credera.

Interview

One phone interview and two in-person interviews. Very friendly company who cares a lot about their culture and employees. That is why they make these interviews more challenging so they know they have the right person. However, it is very much conversation type and they want to get to know your personality as well.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credera (Stillwater, OK) in September 2016.

Interview

Gave a brief overview of the company. Asked questions about classwork to date (worst/best, explain concepts), overall interests, programming and prior standardized test scores (SAT, ACT). The questions were very direct and easy to understand. Was also asked to take a programming aptitude test (B-APT), which seemed to focus on conceptual understanding and logic. The entire test was in pseudocode. Overall, good experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult class you have taken? Can you explain it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Began with an on campus behavioural interview. They seemed to really like me and I heard back one or two weeks later that they wanted to do an onsite interview. They flew me and a couple other students from my school to their headquarters in Dallas for two days. The first night we had dinner with the partners which was very insightful into the company. The next day was an tours, talks, and interviews. There were three interviews on the second day: behavioural, cultural, and technical. Very smooth process.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credera (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was very impressed with the interview process at Credera. After an initial phone interview with a recruiter, I met with a Practice Lead for coffee. This interview was very conversational with a focus on my background and what lead me to apply at Credera. The next round of interviews was onsite at Credera. There were three interviews that day, and the first was geared towards my resume and typical interview questions. The next two interviews were more focused on problem solving and critical thinking. Several answers required using the white board to write out a response. A few days later, I was invited back for the final round of interviews. This consisted of two onsite interviews with Vice Presidents at Credera. Both interviews seemed to be focused on getting to know me and determining if I would be a good fit at the firm. During all phases, the interviewers were very transparent and answered my questions honestly. It was very clear that Credera puts a strong emphasis on the hiring process and does not sacrifice quality for quantity.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you would structure a database for an online retailer similar to Amazon.   Answer Question
    • Please walk me through how you would determine how many golf balls can fit in a school bus.   Answer Question