CrossCheck Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CrossCheck Interview Questions

Interviews at CrossCheck

1.9

Collections Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CrossCheck.

Interview

Met with two different individuals who evaluated my demeanor and character to see if it would be a good fit for the job description. Super informative and professional with great things to say about the company. Great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about yourself and lifestyle and if you are prepared to tackle the job presented   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CrossCheck (Petaluma, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online, they reached out to me later that week and scheduled an interview. The interview itself was with one of the Sales Managers. A very simple and quick interview overall with nothing particularly surprising.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked about my previous work experience and if I'd be comfortable making 100+ phone calls a day   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCheck (Addison, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I was emailed about this position from a hiring manager from Petaluma, CA. He talked to company up and told me how great my phone voice was. I was also given the impression that a lot of money could be made. (boy was I wrong) So he set me up for an interview in the next couple weeks.

The office building is pretty high class, which I thought would say a lot about the company. (Not so much) In the interview, we basically went over my work history and talked about what skills I could bring in sales. The guy interviewing came right out with it and asked me why I wanted to work here. The interview lasted about 25-30 minutes.

I received a call back within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked how much does the average account exec made. I was told anywhere between 40-90k. WHAT A JOKE!! If anyone made between 45-90k it was 5 years ago. I don't think people even stick around long enough to make 40k.

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CrossCheck (Petaluma, CA).

Interview

Got called in for an interview, don't recall a phone screening interview happening prior, so they'll just call you in. They'll tell you to get their early to fill out the application. They don't require a credit check for employment which is also nice. One on one interview with an office manager. Just one round. What do you know about the company? Why do you want to work at Crosscheck? That was pretty much it, outside of a gap of time to give me a chance to pitch myself as a sales person. I've heard them say they didn't hire someone because they weren't aggressive enough. Just talk as much as you can, be outgoing, answer questions before they're asked so it's not like they have to draw it out of you and you look shy/not aggressive. So you need to be aggressive in the interview on pitching yourself and bragging about any sales related successes you have. If you really want the job and are hungry for it, let them know it. The people interviewing you are likely top sales people and are very hungry and driven themselves, so they respond well to it.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation because you get commission on top of it

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CrossCheck in November 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume through careerbuilder, got an interview within the week. Didn't really ask a lot of questions, goal was to see how well you speak. Easy interview. It is a one on one interview - you won't have to interview with multiple people. You will want to dress professionally AND be able to speak English clearly. It is a telesales position so having a voice that is pleasant for the phones will be a plus.

Interview Questions

• No hard or unexpected questions. Just look professional and be able to speak proper English.   Answer Question

Telesales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCheck.

Interview

The recruiter was on site to greet me. I met with the Sales Manager who was very pleasant.
    The interview was easy. Basically, he told me what the job consisted of and answered questions that I had about the position. There were no trick questions or a sense that I was being grilled on my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• The job entails making 100 cold calls a day. Is that something you think you can do?   Answer Question

another job offer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CrossCheck (Petaluma, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

I was recruited by the VP of Sales. We met socially, he asked me to come in for an official interview, came in and was hired on the spot.

Misc Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CrossCheck.

Interview

okay, had to deal with recruiter first, then 2 people from the department. First received an email then online test. 10key test in person Pretty straightforward no games.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Multiple interviews that were friendly and engaging. There was a true emphasis on client retention so my personality was analyzed throughout the process. The interview felt more like an opportunity to learn who I was as well as who the company and its ideals were about.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation with an irate client?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCheck.

Interview

I was called within a few days which was positive and the interview lasted about an hour. It was a little long because they actually cared about my answers and who I was as a person. They talk about the company and ask you what you know.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I didn't feel there was any possibility for it.