Cru Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

Employee Referral11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cru

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cru (Orlando, FL)

Interview

This was a multi-tiered process with an initial phone call, a first interview with HR and relevant staff, and a second interview with more staff. This was all conducted via telephone or video call due to COVID-19. The process was quite slow, with weeks separating each step. I was not offered this position I was not given an explanation as to why nor was I offered an explanation. I had to reach out to the HR person via email to ascertain the status of my application.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked questions about my work competency, my work history, my religious convictions (this is a religious non-profit) and questions about certain social views.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cru (Orlando, FL) in Apr 2018

Interview

First offer a free weekend preview at the HQ, have different staff members explained what are their daily operations, afterward candidates are broken into small groups according to their interested area. Followed by a Phone interview, where department senior asked question about your motivation to work with Cru.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cru (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2018

Interview

The first interview was via Google hangout, and the second was in person. Everyone at the facility was very nice. They give you an excel evaluation to start off, then you interview with department heads , and then a peer interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cru (United States)

Interview

Well vetted interview process, lengthy written application with phone/in-person interviews to clarify. High standards for integrity and truthfulness. Ultimately make decision that keeps in mind what would be best for the potential staff person in their faith and professional development.

Interview Questions
  • Please explain your convictions regarding evangelism and discipleship.
  • Describe the role and work of the Holy Spirit?
  • Are you willing to maintain high degree of moral character in line with biblical principles and instruction, in order to represent Christ and our organization well?

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cru (Denver, CO) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview starts with an application that allows the applicant to express themselves, work style, development goals, and spiritual background. Later a staff member will walk through the application and determine if the intern will be hired.

Interview Questions
  • What are some ways you hope to grow spiritually over this internship?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cru (Orlando, FL)

Interview

There are four meetings overall. The first time you enter into the building you'll take an alpha-numeric test. The next three are with various supervisors in which you will be asked a series of questions about your job history and how it relates to this position + why you'd be a good asset and background.

Interview Questions
  • What is your office working experience? Working in team environment, attention to detail, ability to be fast and efficient. Explain how you we're saved, why do you want to work here, work history and how it relates to process. Given mock scenarios to see how you would handle them.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cru (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2017

Interview

Was brought in for a panel interview with the department head, two human resources staff members and the team director. They were very hospitable and friendly. The interview was approximately 1 hour and we discussed everything from my personal testimony on how I became a Christian, what I do in my personal time, where I go to church, ministry experience and calling, and my desire to serve. They also asked more profession oriented questions about my past marketing experience and why I had jumped from job to job within a few months. They emphasized the need for personal initiation with projects and not having to depend on a manager to constantly give direction and feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell us how you came to know Jesus Christ as your Savior?
  • What email services do you have experience using, and for how much time?
  • With your past experience with Graphic Design work, would you have any hesitancy accepting a job where those skills were not used on a daily basis?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cru (United States)

Interview

Written resume and phone call interview. Had to answer a series of questions online with a couple referrals and then had a phone call interview. I was involved in the organization before I applied so it was a relatively easy process.

Interview Questions
  • What are your theological views?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Cru (Orlando, FL)

Interview

I first had a phone interview with a member of HR and the Program Manager. Then had an in-person interview with 3 people where I was asked a lengthy list of questions regarding my previous work experiences, current spiritual experiences, and future goals in the position. This interview required passing of computer skills testing beforehand.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation in a previous job where you experienced a difficult customer and how did you solve the problem?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cru (Orlando, FL)

Interview

The interview was setup by a recruiter. I went in to meet 2 members of the team who were both excellent people. We talked about my education, my personal projects, my work experience, and why I wanted to work for them. Everything went great; received an offer not long after.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews