Cunningham Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cunningham Agency

2.1

Sort:

Benefits Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cunningham Agency.

Interview

The initial interview process was a joke. I came in and met with someone who gave me very little information, and I didn't even know their job title. He asked some behavioral questions (basically to make sure I'm not insane). After that, I immediately moved on to "part 2" of the interview process. I was escorted to a large room with about 50 seats. I was the first one there and had to wait for over an hour. While I waited, I filled out a personality assessment with very simple lifestyle questions. During my hour long wait, dub-step dance music was playing. After my wait, Cunningham and Weatherspoon came out to do a presentation on their company. They make it sound like your job will be very easy/simple and that you'll make six figures in the first year. If it was really that easy, more educated people would be vying for these spots. The majority of the other people in the "audience" looked unprofessional. In my opinion, a company should ask the interviewee to sell themselves. If you have to sell your company to the candidates, it's probably not a worthwhile company. If you have good education and experience, don't waste your time interviewing.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any worthwhile questions. The only question I had trouble with was "Would you like us to contact you about the position to move on to the next interview, yes or no. If no, why not." The only reason I had trouble with it was because there wasn't enough room to write all the reasons I didn't want to come back for another interview.   Answer Question

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cunningham Agency (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2018.

Interview

Very unique as I have never been to an interview format like this but I really appreciate how straight forward the process was along with how friendly everyone was.

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cunningham Agency (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2013.

Interview

was different and exciting

Interview Questions

• what am i looking to avoid in a career never really thought about   Answer Question

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cunningham Agency (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, within 2 days I received an email asking to come in on Wednesday or Thursday of this week and that they would email me the address in response. I emailed back for Wednesday and they never emailed me back for the address. Seems pretty rude to offer an interview and then not follow through.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cunningham Agency (West Orange, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

From the moment the speaker Began i knew it was a scam. It the same pyramid scheme that other legal but crooked companies try to get the working man with

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cunningham Agency (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Was brought into an office where an employee quickly skimmed over my resume, confirmed I had some customer service experience and then informed me I would moving on to the next round. When I asked what the job entailed they simply said "putting numbers into the computer and stuff." I agreed to go to the next round and was brought into a room with other applicants for the "presentation." This is where it was revealed the position was actually for insurance sales, licensure is required and paid for by employee, and the only payment discussed was strictly commission with no base salary. I have zero interest in doing sales and didn't appreciate being lied to just to get me in the door.

Interview Questions

• The only thing they asked was if I would be interested in moving through the ranks to management. There was a very long personality questionnaire they require everyone to fill out, but it is easy.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cunningham Agency (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2011.

Interview

Due to an expansion they held a "get to know us" session Saturday morning for several applicants. they gave us the history of the owners as well as the parent company. I specifically asked the recuiter if this was a sales position, and was told it was manager over sales, but according to the presentation, it was a sales position.
    They had everyone fill out a personality profile and then they would call Monday to set up intrerviews for Tuesday.
    We were told if they offered us a position, we would be expected to sign up for licensing pre-test prep classes at the cost of $200.00 up front the same day.
    This was not what I was told it was, I was very disapointed.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to do what most won't in order to make a six figure income?   1 Answer

Supervising Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cunningham Agency (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

The process was very pleasant and actually fun! The office has a great atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult questions, just getting to know the company and manager.   Answer Question

Supervising Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cunningham Agency (Fishers, IN) in October 2011.

Interview

I was contacted on my resume that I had posted on Monster.com. I was living in Lafayette at the time and the position was to be in Fishers. I was in dire need of a new career and the Cunningham-Weatherspoon agency was a rather promising opportunity. I went through three interview promises in which I grilled the management team with my insistent questioning, to which they answered very well they were very honest and open with me the entire time maybe even a little too much. I overall found the company to be everything they claimed to be, a company in which hoesty and integrity are held to the highest regard. I found the company very professional, caring, and a pleasure everytime I was invited back for an interveiw.

Interview Questions

• I found all questions that they asked me to be rather easy as I was well prepared for them. I don't know that the management staff can say the same in regards to my questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was rather simple the manager asked me a few questions I had mine as well, upon all of our questions being answered satisfactorily I was welcomed to the company.

Servicing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cunningham Agency (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very open but still one-on-one and it was also quick and easy. I sat with a manager who asked questions not only about to the job but also my values as a person. The interview process is three steps and on the first day they tackle the first two. They do a wonderful job to keep the job description as real as possible but also emphasize the ability to grow within the agency. On the third interview I was just asked any questions about the job since I had time to think on it and even how my friends and family felt about it. It was a wonderful change of pace than typical job interviews I been to.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't difficult questions I was presented with. They were about my values which I feel strongly about and my job experience. I just answered honestly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the wonderful opportunity and I accepted.