Currency Exchange International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Currency Exchange International

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Currency Exchange International

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Currency Exchange International (San Francisco, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

There is a three part process. First I had an interview with the Assistant Manager and then had an interview with two HR representatives. Finally, I had a conversation with the Manager confirming the details.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Currency Exchange International (Orlando, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied through recruiter, and was able to get an opportunity to interview at their office in Orlando, FL. First started with a phone interview, then got called in for an interview with the managers and recruiters, and finally they inform you whether your'e a good fit or not.

Treasury Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Currency Exchange International (Orlando, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter 3 weeks after applying for the role. Spoke with recruiter who was exceptionally nice, the later invited for an interview. I met with the TM, recruiter and another HR representative. The interview went very well and I was invited for a second interview by the 3rd day of the initial interview. Went for the second interview and interviewed with the CFO and HR Director and knew right away the HR Director was not interested. She practically rushed through the interview and seemed to appear very impatient. At bit unprofessional, especially how I was dismissed at the end of the interview. Left a very unpleasant taste in my mouth. CFO was very nice individual. Very laid back. Overall the company do not appear to be very diverse.. still small in nature. Somewhat like a mom and pop store in comparison to a larger organization. If you are coming from a large firm this might not be the right fit for you.

Interview Questions

• They asked the typical interview questions, like tell me about your background, weaknesses and strengths etc.   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Currency Exchange International.

Interview

First interview with branch manager, then an online video interview with HR. The process was a bit long, but not difficult. Very straight forward. Not difficult interview, interviewers would put you at ease. Would definitely recommend to others.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Currency Exchange International (Boston, MA).

Interview

One in-person interview and 2 over the phone interviews. One with the branch manager, one with the regional manager, and another with a different manager. After about a week they reached out to me Via phone call and give a job offer.

Interview Questions

• If you have cash handling experience since its a bank teller job, you'll need to know how to count cash fast. Also if you've been arrested for stealing since again it's a bank job.   Answer Question

Accounting Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Currency Exchange International (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I think the interview process was great. It was not too long nor too short, it did not feel robotic, it was very smooth and felt like a conversation. There was three people interviewing myself and it never felt like I had a ton of pressure it was perfect.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you faced an unexpected problem and how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Currency Exchange International (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

3 step interview, first with the branch manager, second is a phone interview, third is a webcam interview. All 3 asked your typical interview questions, what are your experiences, why do you think you'd be a good fit for this job etc.

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Currency Exchange International.

Interview

Three rounds. First with branch management - basic interview. Second with HR - more about career goals and personality. Third with Regional Manager to ensure you understand what the position/pay is and alleviate any other concerns. It is a longer process for this type of job, but it is not stressful in the least. All interview questions were relatively basic.

Interview Questions

• Do you have money handling experience?   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Currency Exchange International (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Several interview all relatively basic. Hardest was last interview from hr. First had a phone screaning with hr. Then an interview with the branch manager. Then an interview with the district manager. And finally another interview with hr. Background check was done. And credit check.

Interview Questions

• A time when you under pressure how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Currency Exchange International (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Three seperate interviews along with a pre screen interview. Involved 3 rounds of interview involving the branch manager, regional manager, and head of HR. Pre screen interview was done by the branch manager. Total process took a little less than 2 weeks, maybe a week and a half. During the first interview you sign a credit check and background check disclosure. Based off both those they move forward.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer