CyberCore Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at CyberCore Technologies

Positive100%
Recruiter100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CyberCore Technologies

CyberCore Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CyberCore Technologies (Annapolis Junction, MD) in Jan 2015

Interview

It was great! I received a LinkedIn message and the recruiter sought me out because he had a position in mind for me. The position was exactly what I was looking for technology wise. The recruiter then told me that he prequalified me for the LCAT (years of experience, degree, etc). He told me if I was interested, my salary would be $185,000/year with 4 weeks PTO and 10 Federal Holidays. It was kind of a no-brainer to go on the interview just to explore an opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • They didn't ask technical questions, more of a get to know each other kind of meeting. The company benefits / culture was discussed as well as the other contracts.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CyberCore Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CyberCore Technologies (Baltimore, MD) in Oct 2010

Interview

Usually contacted by a recruiter who will pass your resume on to program managers who can use your experience. You interview with that Program Manager who then takes your resume to a prime contractor PM who will then bring you in for another interview. Sometimes you are required to take a generalized test in your field of expertise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed