CyberCore Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CyberCore Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at CyberCore Technologies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CyberCore Technologies (Annapolis Junction, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

It was great! I received a LinkedIn message and the recruiter sought me out because he had a position in mind for me. The position was exactly what I was looking for technology wise. The recruiter then told me that he prequalified me for the LCAT (years of experience, degree, etc). He told me if I was interested, my salary would be $185,000/year with 4 weeks PTO and 10 Federal Holidays. It was kind of a no-brainer to go on the interview just to explore an opportunity.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask technical questions, more of a get to know each other kind of meeting. The company benefits / culture was discussed as well as the other contracts.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not to much negotiation, once I got the job an offer letter came to my inbox with the exact dollar figure we had discussed in the interview.

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CyberCore Technologies (Baltimore, MD) in October 2010.

Interview

Usually contacted by a recruiter who will pass your resume on to program managers who can use your experience. You interview with that Program Manager who then takes your resume to a prime contractor PM who will then bring you in for another interview. Sometimes you are required to take a generalized test in your field of expertise.

Interview Questions