Cyient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cyient (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I was greeted by the HR Recruiter when I first arrived. He took me to hiring manager office and made small talk. This was great because while waiting on the hiring managers to gather it kept things in perspective. Had two managers and one HR personal conducting the interview. They were professional and outgoing. I enjoyed talking with them.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in aviation?   2 Answers
    • Q: Do you like Configuration Management?   2 Answers
    • Q: Have you managed employees before?   1 Answer
    • Q: How many employees have you managed? 15-20 employees?   2 Answers

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cyient (Arlington, TX).

Interview

The hiring process was GREAT. I was interviewed by the Recruiter first, HR, then the hiring manager all on the phone. I then came into the office to interview with the hiring manager and then they flew me to NH to interview with the HQ branch. They took their time and we both got to know each other well before making a decision.

Interview Questions

• We talked extensively about employment history and working internationally   1 Answer

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cyient (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Interview process was streamlined...Multiple managers spoke covering the entire spectrum of the PD flow. The interview panel was friendly and wanted to dig in to concepts more than tool knowledge. Hiring process was straight forward and the followups were quick. In general I realized that the quality of hiring is good

Interview Questions

• Some specific details on Signal Integrity was challenging.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a 4 stage process with aptitude, technical interview, another f2f technical and hr interview
    I went till 2nd round. The aptitude was oh an hour and had 9 sections containing every aptitude section from logical, quantitative to verbal and technical. Interview was very difficult all advanced Java questions starting from easy and increasing difficulty. Company was good staff was cooperative but very bad experience first 4 hours wait before aptitude then 3 hours wait for result then 3 hours wait for interview start

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient.

Interview

The 'program management' doesn't know what the job is, so you can say anything and get by. They pretended to understand what they were doing, but the fact is that very few people would really care since the pay is so low. The company is a revolving door.

Interview Questions

• None. The managers don't understand the job, so they came up with nonsense questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. I needed an income and this was easy. If I had to do over, I would have waited it out and found a better contract company to work with.

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cyient (East Hartford, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

applied through univ , asked for interview at site, own expenses. technical interview 1hr, 1hr managerial interview. 2 rounds and done. technical interview was simple logic building tasks, data structures , web related, courses which were tough?, which were easy etc.
    basic questions about resume , interest in travel or relocation, management questions. Company profile questions. overall good experience, simple interview. little tricky yet easy.

Interview Questions

• databases, oops concepts, simple logic building questions   Answer Question

Integration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient in April 2015.

Interview

HR called me for general questions about employment. Called me in for an in person interview a week later.

Interview was very straight forward , asked only a few non-technical questions and then several easy technical questions. Lasted only 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why did I decided to join Cyient?   1 Answer

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cyient (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Phone screening interview followed by a face to face with two people. I was asked the typical questions regarding my previous work experience and how that would apply to what I would be doing for Cyient. The atmosphere was friendly and we had a pleasant discussion.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked about your hands on experience with whatever specialty you are being hired for. You will also be asked how well you work with others.   Answer Question

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cyient (East Hartford, CT) in August 2016.

Interview

An amazing technical interview brought in a lot of overview for me as to what to focus on career front. Need to really brush up all the basic technological pre-requisites like the basics of mechanical design.

Interview Questions

• What are the failure modes of a bolted flange model?   1 Answer

OSP ENGINEER Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cyient in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview to determine what I knew. I was first brought in as an assistant so I'm not sure what the interview process is when you are interviewing for an OSP design engineer job. Interview was fairly informal.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding OSP design   1 Answer