Cyient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.9

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient (East Hartford, CT).

Interview

First have to fill out a questionnaire, background check, employment history, credit check. After submitting all the requirements comes the interview with a group of people. They ask avout your experience and what can you bring to this company. Also ask for your future plans with or without the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cyient (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Phone screening interview followed by a face to face with two people. I was asked the typical questions regarding my previous work experience and how that would apply to what I would be doing for Cyient. The atmosphere was friendly and we had a pleasant discussion.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked about your hands on experience with whatever specialty you are being hired for. You will also be asked how well you work with others.   Answer Question

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cyient (East Hartford, CT) in August 2016.

Interview

An amazing technical interview brought in a lot of overview for me as to what to focus on career front. Need to really brush up all the basic technological pre-requisites like the basics of mechanical design.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cyient (Hartford, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

Very flexible communication and detail explanation of the job requirements. Also, very friendly staff to ask any question relate to the company business. and goals. I recommend to emphasize the experience you have in your resume.

Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cyient (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I was greeted by the HR Recruiter when I first arrived. He took me to hiring manager office and made small talk. This was great because while waiting on the hiring managers to gather it kept things in perspective. Had two managers and one HR personal conducting the interview. They were professional and outgoing. I enjoyed talking with them.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in aviation?   1 Answer
    • Q: Do you like Configuration Management?   1 Answer
    • Q: Have you managed employees before?   1 Answer
    • Q: How many employees have you managed? 15-20 employees?   1 Answer

Integration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient in April 2015.

Interview

HR called me for general questions about employment. Called me in for an in person interview a week later.

Interview was very straight forward , asked only a few non-technical questions and then several easy technical questions. Lasted only 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why did I decided to join Cyient?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient.

Interview

The 'program management' doesn't know what the job is, so you can say anything and get by. They pretended to understand what they were doing, but the fact is that very few people would really care since the pay is so low. The company is a revolving door.

Interview Questions

• None. The managers don't understand the job, so they came up with nonsense questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. I needed an income and this was easy. If I had to do over, I would have waited it out and found a better contract company to work with.

I Did Not Apply Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cyient (Seattle, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was sought from internal employees and interviewed internally based on positive work ethics presented to staff already employed with Cyient and observations of my skills in tooling, engineering and manufacturing.

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cyient (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Interview process was streamlined...Multiple managers spoke covering the entire spectrum of the PD flow. The interview panel was friendly and wanted to dig in to concepts more than tool knowledge. Hiring process was straight forward and the followups were quick. In general I realized that the quality of hiring is good

Interview Questions

• Some specific details on Signal Integrity was challenging.   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cyient (East Hartford, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

applied through univ , asked for interview at site, own expenses. technical interview 1hr, 1hr managerial interview. 2 rounds and done. technical interview was simple logic building tasks, data structures , web related, courses which were tough?, which were easy etc.
    basic questions about resume , interest in travel or relocation, management questions. Company profile questions. overall good experience, simple interview. little tricky yet easy.

Interview Questions

• databases, oops concepts, simple logic building questions   Answer Question