D&Y Interview Questions | Glassdoor

D&Y Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D&Y (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Annoying. Had to meet with two different Managers. One was nice the other a devil. Then met with the entire team who said they were sick of meeting with people and asking the same questions over and over. Wow, how professional. I wasn't impressed.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good Recruiter? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D&Y (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Went for a one-on-one interview with an assistant HR person, was called back for another interview the next day. I had a long waiting time for both interviews and for the second, the person was in a meeting and I was put in a cubical with an employee to "see what they do" for over two hours just because the HR person was not available. They were overall disorganized and pretty rude when I finally did get to actually meet with the HR people.
    In the end I never heard from them again after spending hours on two different days at their office. And now, weeks, months later I see that they are STILL advertising all over the internet for the SAME JOB I interviewed for. Pffft. Don't waste your time, people.

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear about this position?   1 Answer

D&Y Response

Mar 2, 2017 – HR Generalist

While we are disappointed to hear you had a negative interview experience with us, thank you for taking the time to give specific feedback so we may improve the process going forward.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at D&Y in February 2017.

Interview

They are very unprofessional in their dealings with candidates. The HR lady has a deer in the headlights look about her and in general this place has a very boiler room vibe. The lead recruiting managers don't seem to be on the same page and their recruiter is a coward

Interview Questions

Overall I felt the atmosphere lacked leadership and it wreaked of a boiler room

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at D&Y (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

After applying online I got a call from Gail to go over my skills and work experience. I then had a casual but professional conversation about myself and the company. I was invited to meet with the Recruiting Manager in person where I got to see the office atmosphere as well as answer some important interview questions. I was thrilled to be invited back to the D&Y office for my final interview! I met with the Recruiting Director and the HR Manager before sitting with one of the Staffing Consultants to observe the job first hand. Shortly after my interview I received a call from Gail with the great news - I got the job!

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D&Y (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very thorough, but also strong. You apply online and than you have two phone interviews and 2 in person interviews. once that over you have to give four references and they have to fill out this questionnaire once that's done they send you an offer letter

Interview Questions

• what type a sales work had i done.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at D&Y (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen by an internal recruiter. Followed by a phone screen with the hiring manager. Then an in-person with the hiring manager, a job shadow, and a final interview with a director level manager. They appear to be just as interested in making sure the opportunity is for you as you are a potential employee for them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give the value proposition/30 second elevator pitch for my current company as if I were a prospective client.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D&Y in September 2015.

Interview

Three Interview process; phone interview a face to face interview with the Corporate Recruiter, Sales Manager and VP of Company The whole interviewing was really quick and fast. I received an offer on the same day I interviewed. You will know quick.

Interview Questions

• One question was describe your Recruiting/ Sales backgraound   1 Answer

Staffing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D&Y in February 2010.

Interview

robotic the management. they were really not friendly during the entire interview. i was being sized up the entire time. The hiring manager is not capable of doing his job.