D&Y Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.9

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at D&Y (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Interview process was conversational which created a more relaxed experience. It was like getting to know someone new opposed to trying to 'sell' myself. I enjoyed meeting everyone involved in the process.

Interview Questions

• Background questions steered towards job responsibilities and behavior related incidents. Questions such as, how would you handle 'x' and how have you used 'blank' skill.   Answer Question

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Interview

Talk to HR rep and also HR director. Mostly the standard questions but also just an overview of the job. May also meet with department manager is person is available.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility, why would you be a good addition to the team, work ethic. Then second interview to job shadow that is rated by person you are shadowing.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D&Y (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Annoying. Had to meet with two different Managers. One was nice the other a devil. Then met with the entire team who said they were sick of meeting with people and asking the same questions over and over. Wow, how professional. I wasn't impressed.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good Recruiter? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D&Y (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Went for a one-on-one interview with an assistant HR person, was called back for another interview the next day. I had a long waiting time for both interviews and for the second, the person was in a meeting and I was put in a cubical with an employee to "see what they do" for over two hours just because the HR person was not available. They were overall disorganized and pretty rude when I finally did get to actually meet with the HR people.
    In the end I never heard from them again after spending hours on two different days at their office. And now, weeks, months later I see that they are STILL advertising all over the internet for the SAME JOB I interviewed for. Pffft. Don't waste your time, people.

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear about this position?   1 Answer

D&Y Response

Mar 2, 2017 – HR Generalist

While we are disappointed to hear you had a negative interview experience with us, thank you for taking the time to give specific feedback so we may improve the process going forward.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at D&Y (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

After applying online I got a call from Gail to go over my skills and work experience. I then had a casual but professional conversation about myself and the company. I was invited to meet with the Recruiting Manager in person where I got to see the office atmosphere as well as answer some important interview questions. I was thrilled to be invited back to the D&Y office for my final interview! I met with the Recruiting Director and the HR Manager before sitting with one of the Staffing Consultants to observe the job first hand. Shortly after my interview I received a call from Gail with the great news - I got the job!

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at D&Y (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very thorough, but also strong. You apply online and than you have two phone interviews and 2 in person interviews. once that over you have to give four references and they have to fill out this questionnaire once that's done they send you an offer letter

Interview Questions

• what type a sales work had i done.   1 Answer

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at D&Y (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen by an internal recruiter. Followed by a phone screen with the hiring manager. Then an in-person with the hiring manager, a job shadow, and a final interview with a director level manager. They appear to be just as interested in making sure the opportunity is for you as you are a potential employee for them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give the value proposition/30 second elevator pitch for my current company as if I were a prospective client.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at D&Y in November 2015.

Interview

It was an initial phone screen with the corporate recruiter asking about past and current work experience and discussing the role to fill. Followed by a second in person interview with the department manager discussing the differences of hospitalist and emergency medicine placement across the country.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D&Y in September 2015.

Interview

Three Interview process; phone interview a face to face interview with the Corporate Recruiter, Sales Manager and VP of Company The whole interviewing was really quick and fast. I received an offer on the same day I interviewed. You will know quick.

Interview Questions

• One question was describe your Recruiting/ Sales backgraound   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at D&Y in February 2010.

Interview

robotic the management. they were really not friendly during the entire interview. i was being sized up the entire time. The hiring manager is not capable of doing his job.