DDR Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DDR Corp Interview Questions

2.0

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DDR Corp (Cleveland, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I was not looking for a job, they reached out to me. As an auditor, you are taught to be skeptical, perhaps with this HR department, you should approach invitations with substantial doubt.

Phone interview, which was very basic followed by an in-office interview which was equally as basic. For back to me three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that was difficult and how you learned from it   Answer Question

Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DDR Corp in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted shortly after submitting my application to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview itself was about 15-20 minutes and the interviewer seemed very disinterested. She spent more time telling me about her past experience in recruiting than anything else. She was unable to answer most of my questions about the position. When asked about my salary requirements, she informed me that they paid $5,000 less than what I said. When I told her I was still interested in the position, she basically ended the interview saying she'd follow up, but never did.

Going into this interview, I really wanted to work at DDR. However, the experience deterred me from pursuing any further opportunities.

Interview Questions

• I was basically asked to talk through my resume and give examples of a hard decision I had to make during my career.   Answer Question

FM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DDR Corp (Beachwood, OH).

Interview

Interview process is simple and relaxed the first go around. The second interview is your common questions. They like to know that you can make a choice and explain things in professional manner.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your other jobs that are similar to this position. And do you have any retail experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation at the time. When DDR has budgets they make sure the stick by them-more importantly they underpay their the lower staff for the work they provide.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DDR Corp (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

3 interviews 30 - 45minutes each. Just took time in getting feedback from recruiter which was not his problem, Questions that were asked by one individual were not relevant to position.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DDR Corp in January 2015.

Interview

Applied on line received invite for telephone interview a few weeks later. No issues a very easy applying and interview process. Person who conducted interview was very pleasant.

Tenant Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DDR Corp (Beachwood, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Originally applied in October. In November, I was called by HR to interview for a position that I applied for. HR followed up with an email and confirmed the appointment. I interviewed with two managers about a 30 minute conversation each. We walked through my resume, spoke about relevant experiences, what I could provide company and asked where I see myself in the future. I felt pretty confident and excited, both managers were very professional and seemed impressed with my background. Even followed up with HR by email to express my interest in the position and waited for a response. No reply for HR. Some time had passed (3 weeks) so I followed up with one of the managers by phone. I was told they were looking to make a decision by the first week in December and to follow up with HR. I left a message with HR. No returned call. The posting is no longer on their site. (Most companies notify you by email. It would really help if HR could communicate with interview candidates rather than no answer at all.)

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard interview questions. Although, asked the same questions since I met with one manager for 30 minutes and then the other came in.   Answer Question

Sustainability Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DDR Corp in July 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screening followed by coming out to the corporate offices for in-person interview. I meet with 4-5 different people. The interview was alright with the 4-5 individuals, but something seemed really off. Again it seemed as if the interviewers were not prepared and all had generic vague responses to questions I had. One interviewer was looking at my resume after I presented him a printed copy of it.

Interview Questions

• Several questions on sustainability were asked by people who do not have a sustainability background or understand the basic concept, thus answering them seemed odd.   Answer Question

Funds Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DDR Corp (Beachwood, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Spoke with two vice presidents over the phone, about a 30 minute conversation. Walked through resume, spoke about relevant experience, and what I could provide company.

Was then invited to Beachwood, Ohio (Cleveland area) headquarters, where I met with 5 managers of capital markets/funds management team. The trip was not compensated in any way, (mileage from driving, gas, hotel, etc.) Everyone was very down to earth and nice, questions at this stage were almost identical to questions asked over the phone. Each individual 1:1 interview was lead by a manger who had an HR print-out of questions to ask, my resume, background, the position at hand.

Nice place, fine people. Was not offered the position, and was notified personally by the senior vice president in a personalized e-mail. Would interview with again.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DDR Corp (Beachwood, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with three people back to back and asked the normal interview questions. Last person was the supervisor of the department. When I answered her question of what kind of salary I was looking for her eyes about fell out of her head. I previously made 40K and asked for 34K. Don't know why that is so shocking. I have rent and bills to pay and that is near poverty income.

Interview Questions

• Questions were the standard ones but you are asked three times by three people back to back.   Answer Question

I T Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DDR Corp (Beachwood, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview process was normal but very laid back. Asked me my experience with computers and how comfortable I would be in a cubical environment. Since I was only interviewing for a Internship those were really the only questions I answered.