DLL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

QA Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DLL (Wayne, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a standard 3 step process then an offer. Step 1 was an initial phone interview with HR, Step 2 was the first in person interview, then step 3 was a second interview. The only complaint was that communication could of been better about where things stood during the different steps and time frames for hearing back were always presented as shorter than they turned out to be.

Interview Questions

• What are major issues facing the compliance sector?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company offered more than I asked for and was flexible with the start date.

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DLL.

Interview

Was a very quick turn around for an interview. I applied for the position one evening and the next morning I had a phone interview. I was then asked if I could come in for a live interview same day. Got a rejection notice the next day. It was a very positive experience even if the outcome was negative for me.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self, in your career, in 5 years.   Answer Question

Copywriter/Communications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upper Providence, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DLL (Upper Providence, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was relaxed and conversational. No crazy off the wall questions. I met with two people individually and they were both very kind and informative. They made sure I knew all I needed to about their team and the expectations of the position and asked me about my relevant experience.

Analyst - IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DLL in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was fine. Questions were standard and follow up questions were answered. However, never heard back from recruiter after emailing multiple times. The applicant is taking a day off to interview; it should be a common practice to let the applicant know the status of their interview. That aspect of the process is unprofessional and discourteous.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience.   1 Answer

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DLL (Wayne, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

met with upper management for 2hrs and it was more based about your presentation. Meet with at least three different people and describe yourself and your resume for a bit. Then again the rest is based more on you and how you handle certain situations.

Compliance Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DLL in November 2015.

Interview

I received a call from an HR recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. We discussed my experience and a little about the role. I was told the hiring manager would review notes and I would hear either way the following week. After a week of not hearing anything, I followed up with a call to the HR recruiter and left a voicemail. I did not receive a return call and 2 months later still have not heard either way.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DLL (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

They do initial phone screening first, asking pretty standard questions. Then, they invited me to their office for an interview. There were three people interviewing. One was on the skype, the other one on the conference call (the audio quality was awful) and the last want was actually in the room.

Support Role Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DLL.

Interview

A recruiter who worked for DLL reached out to me. We had a phone interview and I was told I would be contacted in the next few days for an update. I never heard back so I sent a follow up email. Still no word to date. It would have been nice if the recruiter let me know either way as that would have been the professional thing to do. It makes people think twice about working for a company with these kinds of recruiting practices.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   1 Answer

Integrated Marketing Communications Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at DLL in September 2015.

Interview

I am still in the interviewing process, however, regardless of what happens I LOVE this company. The interviews are friendly. The recruiters guide you through every step of the process. I have never had such a well organized interviewing experience. Nice people work at this company and although big and global, they make you feel like you matter. Great manners and respect for candidates.

Interview Questions

• if there was one thing said to you today that made you think you might not want to work here, what would it be?   Answer Question

Tax Administration Interview

Interview

The entire process took a month.
    Interview was with two tax supervisors. Very pleasant and ask great questions regarding my background and experiences. They give detailed explanation about the job process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

What do you know about De Lage Landen