DLT Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DLT Solutions Interview Questions

2.7

Vice President, Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DLT Solutions.

Interview

The recruiting manager has her assistant call me just minutes before or 10 mins after an interview to reschedule. She didn't even call me at one point. I rescheduled 3 TIMES!! Although the assistant was nice, I didn't appreciate being put off at the very last minute or no answer. This manager needs training on how to be respectful to candidates. This certainly isn't a positive reflection of the company.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Very unprofessional!
    I was called by an HR assistant to schedule a phone interview with recruiting manager, however, the phone interview was rescheduled THREE times!! Each time the assistant called me around 15 minutes after the scheduled time to request a new time windown... it has been rescheduled three times!! And finally NO CALL completely!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DLT Solutions.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiting manager, followed by a round of interviews at headquarters. Very conversational and laid back. Met with sales team that I was interviewing for. Wasn't asked any tricky questions. Big focus on culture fit. Heard back in less than 48 hours. Very quick process if they're interested enough.

Sales Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DLT Solutions (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Typical interview. Asked about experience and how you can contribute to the organization. Was screened first via telephone and then was brought in a few days later for a face to face. Started with HR and then was interviewed by a few different managers. This is done to ensure you are filling a position that fits you and the company best.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to join DLT?   1 Answer

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DLT Solutions (Herndon, VA).

Interview

- They brought in three different managers that support three different teams who try to figure out if you would be a good fit for the company. It was pretty informal in terms of the line of questioning.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DLT Solutions.

Interview

Interviewed with three members from the team that I was applying for. Questions were very straight forward, with no surprises. As long as your out-going and show your people skills, they'll be very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your prior experience would translate into this sales position?   Answer Question

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DLT Solutions (Herndon, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I recieved a call from a recruiter who put me in touch with DLT's HR department. We scheduled an inital phone interview, then within a few days later a face to face interview at the DLT office.

Interview Questions

• I was never asked any questions about my qualifications. They described the company, their corporate outings, happy hour, and yearly trips.   1 Answer

Sales Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DLT Solutions (Herndon, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very basic, talking about where you see yourself in the future and what you think you will bring to the team. Need to be prepared to answer basic questions about the field of technology, but no need to break your back in the process of learning about these. There will be a background check, so be honest and upfront because they will find something out if it is there.

Interview Questions

• Do youj understand the basic trends of technology, such as what a cloud is?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DLT Solutions.

Interview

Went through my first phone interview with a recruiter. Set up a time to call back for further instructions. Come to find out that recruiter was a consultant and her contract was not renewed. New recruiter was initially very nice. Called right away and set up a time for me to meet with the staff in the next week. Went into the interview and met with many people. Recruiter came back and said she wanted me to meet with the VP- she said she would follow up when VP was in office for a time. Never heard from recruiter again. Tried calling for a week and the mailbox was full and not accepting voice mails. Tried email and no response. I have no problem if I didn't get the job or they were pursuing other candidates. I just felt it was not professional to say they are setting up another interview with you and then never ever respond. Despite the situation- the staff I interviewed with were very friendly and nice. I hope others have a better experience with more communication on the process.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DLT Solutions (Herndon, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by a series of interviews. Expect to interview with multiple managers or Senior leaders depending on the role you are applying for in addition to meeting with a recruiter. The process is designed to uncover your why/how you made various decisions and how DLT fits into your professional goals.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to discuss accomplishments, goals and tactics for continued success   Answer Question