Data Recognition Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Landscaper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

easy, no hard questions. were very nice and easy to understand and comprehend what they wanted from me. had no trouble answering what they wanted to hear. would recommend working for them in the future.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Plymouth, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Waited an hour to interview, then only had about a 15 minute interview, the interview was fairly simple, but still very precise in the fact that they still were able to tell my worth without just reviewing my experience.

Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sharonville, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Sharonville, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

You needed to take a math test on paper. Also, answer questions with an interviewer. The interviewer was very nice and made you feel very relaxed. You didn't need to answer all questions on the math test correctly but they reviewed how you attempted to answer the questions. You had to record your steps in solving the problems.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in August 2016.

Interview

Met with CIO and Sr Network Administrator. They asked me a lot of techincal questions, especially related to my Security Events Information Management (SIEM) experience. Was a very low pressure interview and spent most of my time talking about previous experience.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Woodbury, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

Show up, present a college diploma, take a simple test on reading/writing/math skills and have a brief interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you put aside your education and bias to grade answers to questions that have to meet standardized responses you may disagree with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it. There is no negotiation for temporary work that, frankly, an intelligent 15 year old could do, but for which standards require a college degree.

Software Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Maple Grove, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

HR called and our conversation immediately went straight into the interview process. It was a quick and pleasant talk on measuring my abilities and interests towards the position. There was no formal procedure (step-by-step on what will be talked about) on how the phone conversation went, our talk just paved the way to the conclusion of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is it about DRC that you would like to work for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

group meeting then interview in a hotel. told me they would let me know. Took two months to offer me the job, less than a week before it started.

Interview Questions

• are you okay with someone reviewing your work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Madison, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied to DRC when I saw it on Indeed.com. After I submitted the resume or application it said the next step was for me to go to a recruiting event. The next event was the next morning. I went to the event. They had me write a sample essay and answer some k-12 level math problems. After that the woman interviewed me for maybe 10-15 minutes. The interview was relatively easy.
    But make sure to bring your original diploma for your college degree! I assumed I could just show them proof of my graduation on my laptop but that wasn't enough. I made another trip back there to show them my actual diploma.

It was only 2 days from when I initially applied, took the pre-employment tests, and finished the interview. But I didn't make it back there until two weeks later to show my diploma. I got an offer letter in the mail 1 month after that. The job offer was for a project that started 2 months after I received the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Completing the essay and sample math questions was more difficult than anything I was asked in the interview!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Woodbury, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

1st a phone interview. Then an in-person interview. During the in-person interview you must take a written test in various subjects. The interview itself was pretty standard with standard questions.

Interview Questions

• The written test had math word problems and a few algebraic equations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2009.

Interview

Initial contact usually through referral. They also advertise in January and February. They call you for an interview and have you score a sample test on computer. Then let you know if you are hired. Only requirement is a college degree. for the first, they do not guarantee anny work. After that, if your work is acceptable, they generally contact you early in teh year with a schedule, then let you know when your first project is.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They hire you or not and have a fixed salary to start. It tends to go up slightly every year. Some people get promoted to team leader and eventually scoring director. they do not share what the criteria is.