Data Recognition Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.1

Test Scorer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sharonville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Sharonville, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

The advertisement just listed a couple of different days and times they were having open interviews. Take an exam with a short essay and some math problems. There was a short presentation about the kind of work you would be doing. Personal interview that last less than 10 minutes. Must have original Bachelor's degree to be photocopied.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Part Time Reader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sharonville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Sharonville, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

After listening to a presentation about the company, we had to take a qualifying exam, which took around 15 minutes. We were then individually interviewed. The interview was very easy. Asked questions about myself, past experiences, and why I wanted to work there.

Reader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

group meeting then interview in a hotel. told me they would let me know. Took two months to offer me the job, less than a week before it started.

Interview Questions

• are you okay with someone reviewing your work?   1 Answer

Test Scorer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (West Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Just asked general questions. Wanted to know if you have a bachelor's degree, was mandatory to be able to get a position with the co. They had us do a written part of an exam. It had several math problems on it. One was easy, other was Algebra! NO problem is you couldn't do the algebra, you just would not get to score that part of the test questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a bachelor's degree?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Plymouth, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Waited an hour to interview, then only had about a 15 minute interview, the interview was fairly simple, but still very precise in the fact that they still were able to tell my worth without just reviewing my experience.

Test Grader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Madison, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

Group presentation followed by a written test then an individual interview - it was a pretty easy process and was easy to pass the interview - it only last about an hour for everything, They check education ((must have undergrad degree) but don't check references.

Interview Questions

• Name the biggest accomplishment you had in past several years.   Answer Question

Reader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

Interview

I applied to DRC when I saw it on Indeed.com. After I submitted the resume or application it said the next step was for me to go to a recruiting event. The next event was the next morning. I went to the event. They had me write a sample essay and answer some k-12 level math problems. After that the woman interviewed me for maybe 10-15 minutes. The interview was relatively easy.
    But make sure to bring your original diploma for your college degree! I assumed I could just show them proof of my graduation on my laptop but that wasn't enough. I made another trip back there to show them my actual diploma.

It was only 2 days from when I initially applied, took the pre-employment tests, and finished the interview. But I didn't make it back there until two weeks later to show my diploma. I got an offer letter in the mail 1 month after that. The job offer was for a project that started 2 months after I received the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Completing the essay and sample math questions was more difficult than anything I was asked in the interview!   Answer Question

Technical Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Brooklyn Park, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Fairly formal. Straight forward. You will meet with at least 1 out of 3 from a management team. They like knowing you will fit as a person, not just an employee.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for our company?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call a few days later asking for an in-person interview. I thought this was a little strange this day and age, being that most places will do a phone screen to check for fit on both sides. Had this been done, it would've saved me some time and a 1/2 day of PTO at my current job....

Anyway, I met with 4 people, including HR. The process was very informal, which I liked, and they didn't ask me any of those silly interview questions - it was a discussion on my skills and they gave me an excellent overview of what the position entailed and work culture. By the end of the interviews, I had a really good idea of what it was like to work there.

Being that I'm currently looking for something better than my current job - something that would move by career forward, as well as something that would be a good fit for me, I really can't say that this would be a great place for ME. To me, this is a small company (I've worked for mostly F100 companies, with a short stint at a small organization) and I just don't think I'd like it. I got the impression that there is a lot of chaos and not a lot of processes - and there are people who like that kind of environment. I walked away with the impression that I might not be the best fit here, as I am too 'corporate.'

That said, I was incredibly disappointed in this company, in that they called me in for an in-person interview and never followed up with me afterwards. No phone call, no email, nothing to tell me that I did not get the position. That's fine to do when all you do is a phone screen, but incredibly disrespectful and unprofessional when you do this to someone who takes an entire afternoon off at my current job for a 3-hour in person interview....

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in August 2016.

Interview

Met with CIO and Sr Network Administrator. They asked me a lot of techincal questions, especially related to my Security Events Information Management (SIEM) experience. Was a very low pressure interview and spent most of my time talking about previous experience.