Data Recognition Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Data Recognition Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Data Recognition Corporation

2.0

Test Scorer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation.

Interview

All you had to do was show up to the hiring event and if you have a college degree, then you are basically hired. Then you have to fill out some paperwork and give proof of the college degree and you start same day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a college degree?   1 Answer

Test Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Plymouth, MN) in August 2019.

Interview

Two phone interviews and a team interview on site. The interviews were thorough and transactional. I learned about the company and they learned about me. I felt like both sides were sharing information to help decide if the job was a good fit. The interviewers were very professional which increased my interest in the position.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about how I would function in the team and with customers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

1 essay question (provide an accomplishment) 2 math problems. First math probably was easy, second one not so much. It was using formula to solve problem. Calculator provided. After that interview with HR. Emailed offered!

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Madison, WI) in January 2019.

Interview

I attended a recruiting event. I filled out an application and was asked to write a short essay and answer a couple of math questions. (Some applicants skipped the math questions if they were not interested in scoring math.)

Interview Questions

• As a former teacher, they wanted to clarify with me that I was willing to follow the scoring rubric regardless of my personal opinion of any particular test.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation.

Interview

I actually didn't formally apply to be Site/Tech Coordinator. I was signed up to be a test scorer for the 2018 season (I was a scorer in 2017, and wanted to again in 2018.) But, a little before the season started, DRC HR called me and said I might be a fit for Site/Tech Coordinator. They described the role and I readily accepted.

Basically, I was a test scorer in 2017 and I think good performance in that role was a key to being considered for STC.

Interview Questions

• They described the role and I explained how I would be a good fit!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

I attended the recruitment event at 2 pm noon, Woodbury. First they gave forms to fill. I already downloaded few important to fill from their website. Four of us were there for the event. There was ten minutes presentation about DRC and rules. Secondly, they gave test papers. English and Maths. Essay writing in English. Aptitude questions in Maths. Know the basics of seventh grade or its pretty hard to answer. Then ten minutes interview with HR. Make sure you have taken all your originals and degree certificates.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

You must attend a recruitment event, where you will have an interview. During the interview you must show proof of a college degree. After the interview, they typically call or email you if they will extend an offer of employment to you.

Interview Questions

• They asked you why you would be interested in a temporary position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (King of Prussia, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

I went to a DRC Test Scorer recruiting event. A recruiter described a little about the job to the group attending. We were asked to fill out an employment application and take a short essay and math test. I then had a 10 minute interview with the recruiter. Received an emailed job offer the next day.

Customer Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Brooklyn Park, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

Got a call from a staffing company, asking if i want a job. I said how much, they told me, I said..."sure". The staffing firm told me that if they ask where i see myself in 5 years in the interview, to not say that i see myself with this company. Which was cool with me because i didn't plan on more than 6 months with DRC.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Had quick phone interview with HR then was brought in a week later to interview in person. Met with ten people (in groups of two) for three hours. After that, ghosted. No follow up from HR. I checked in once a week for several weeks, was told “decision makers are on vacation. I’ll be in touch”, or “they still haven’t made a decision but they are considering you for the position”. This continued for two months and I realized this is not a place I want to work; if their hiring process and HR department is this bad, how well can the company be run? Also noticed that the position was listed for nearly six months.