DataArt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DataArt

3.1

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DataArt (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process at DataArt was phone interview first which was very revealing about what the company was looking for. It was concise and to the point. It was followed up by a face to face with 4 people including the VP of Sales, VP of Engineering, Managing Director & HR. The interview was informal but very specific. It also showed the culture of the company very clearly.

Interview Questions

• Very specific questions about software development and sales techniques including scenarios.   Answer Question

DataArt Response

Dec 7, 2017 – HR Marketing Specialist

Thank you for joining!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsfield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DataArt (Pittsfield, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of one-on-one interviews with two people who would be managing the new employee. The first interview was in person, and the remaining conversations were via phone and Skype. The interviewers were positive, and gave strong overviews of the company and role. There were 4 conversations total. The final one was basically just to get a sense of how/if I would fit in the company and office, personality-wise.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my career goals. Where I wanted to be in a few years, career-wise.   Answer Question

DataArt Response

Dec 7, 2017 – HR Marketing Specialist

Thank you for the detailed review. Good luck with your new role!

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataArt (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in October 2016.

Interview

It started with phone. I didn't have time for several days, but HR didn't forget me and made a English interview for me at first. After that I came to office and had good interview with technical specialist.
    Each step of interview was good and pleasant. Everybody was polite and punctual.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DataArt (Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)) in March 2014.

Interview

So, my brother recommended me this company, he was .NET Senior developer there for about 1 year. He told DataArt's HR about me, I had skype interview, cause there are no senior java developers in DataArt in Dnipropetrovsk. First interview was very good, but I failed, and HR told me to prepare for the second interview in month. The second interview was better and they hired me.

Interview Questions

• After first interview HR told me to read some books about core java, and the most unexpected was that on my second interview there was only ONE (!) question about core java, and the rest was about technologies. It was a little bit strange.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I interviewed at DataArt (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was invited to pass phone interview on skills in English, then on-site technical interview. Next time I came for on-site testing which took 3 hours. And then I have visited the office once more to get idea of the projects etc. Previously I had been interviewed there two years ago but had got better offer that time. Nevertheless my contacts remained here so that is how I was found again.

Interview Questions

• All questions were of average difficulty and quite expected ones.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Voronezh, Voronezhskaya Oblast' (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataArt (Voronezh, Voronezhskaya Oblast' (Russia)) in September 2014.

Interview

Very friendly and comfortable interview style, proceed in 3 steps:
    1) english knowledge test (interviewed by phone)
    2) professional skills test 1:1 with an expert in the company's office
    3) test task (took about 4 hours)
    Total it took about 7 days, stating from the first step till getting an offer to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Create a java class implementing interface Comparator to sort a collection of objects of arbitrary class. The sorting field should be specified by string passed as constructor parameter (f.e. "object_name.field_name")   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Voronezh, Voronezhskaya Oblast' (Russia)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DataArt (Voronezh, Voronezhskaya Oblast' (Russia)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was interesting and helpful for me. I was interviewed by polite and professional people. I have three stages of interview - english speaking, skills review and test task. It was enough difficult for me.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataArt (Kharkiv (Ukraine)).

Interview

First, talking with HR, then was technical interview. I was asked to do a test task after the latter one as well. I didn't mind about that. Besides, the test task was very interesting.

Interview Questions

• Many questions from different areas of IT. I most liked questions about databases.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odesa (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DataArt (Odesa (Ukraine)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of several parts. First of all my English level was checked on 20-minutes interview via mobile. After that I was invited to the office for the technical interview. And the last part was the test task implementation. After completion of all this phases I was invited to the office to discuss the offer.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataArt (Wrocław (Poland)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had 4 parts: English language test (30 min), HR interview (15 min), Technical (1.5 h) and then meeting with Project representative (30 min).
    I always a feedback in the same day.

Interview Questions

• Java Core questions, JDBC, transactions, Spring Core, Spring MVC, JPA, Hibernate.   1 Answer