David's Bridal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.2

Wedding Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Raleigh, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

They called me in for a group interview the day after I submitted an online application. The interview went well; the ladies were very outgoing and friendly. I felt very comfortable throughout the interview process. However, the base pay for stylists is ridiculously low and though I would've loved the opportunity, I can't afford to be underpaid.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Richmond, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very polite and easy-going. She sought to get to know me and why I was interested in the position. After talking more, she even suggested I consider other positions within the company.

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal (College Station, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call asking for an interview about 2 weeks later. The interview was super casual, and I felt very comfortable. They had some questions printed out that correlated with the survey you take online, so we chatted about that. If you have any for, of sewing experience, try to mention that, because they were so excited when I told them I alreDy knew how to take measurements!

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal in June 2017.

Interview

Followed up by phone. Had group interview. Just went over work experience. After scheduled a interview with store manager we talked briefly then I put together a beach wedding look. Scheduled a "shadow" which consisted of me watching an appointment (the stylist I was with did not want me to help her at all so I just stood there) while I was standing there a woman shopping asked me if she could try a dress on and I asked if she could the asst. manager laughed in my face rolled her eyes and said no she needs to be signed in... after that never heard back

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Cedar Rapids, IA) in June 2017.

Interview

Waited 5 minutes for the interviewer, Asked general questions bout scenarios, repeated many questions just in different forms and was told I would get An email from her boss in a few days and never did.

Interview Questions

• If a coworker was slacking what would you do whie working with a client?   1 Answer

Bridal Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

You start with a phone interview, then a sit down interview, then you have a shadow group interview were each candidate comes in and shadows a stylist. The process took about a month.

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at David's Bridal.

Interview

few questions, went over resume, talked about my aunt's wedding. was told I was going to receive an offer, but I declined. I had just also got another offer. i did think that there should be more communication between the interviwees and the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was the first time I had ever been a part of a group interview. I was shy when I was younger so I didn't like this type of interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Seasonal Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal.

Interview

I got a call from the company pretty fast after I sent in my application, I had an interview with the sales manager and then the next day I went in again with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable dealing with (example of potential crazy brides)   Answer Question
    • You don't have any sales experience, I don't normally hire people with out at least some, why should I make an exception for you?   1 Answer
    • Sell me your outfit.   1 Answer

David's Bridal Response

Apr 19, 2017 – Director of Field Recruiting

We are thrilled you have accepted an opportunity with David’s Bridal – congratulations! Thank you for taking time a minute to share your experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Littleton, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a call back for an interview the day after sending in my application. Went to the interview the next day and was told I needed to take a survey once I got home and they would be in contact with me soon. That was a week ago, still haven't heard back. Process takes too long if you are really depending on this job.

Interview Questions

• Why Davids Bridal?
      Tell me about yourself
      Past experience   Answer Question

David's Bridal Response

Apr 19, 2017 – Director of Field Recruiting

Ensuring that our bridal customers find the dress of their dreams is an exciting opportunity to be part of and we are grateful for the many qualified candidates who have applied for the position... More