David's Bridal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.3

Seasonal Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Kansas City, KS).

Interview

Very personal, was briefed on sales expectations and hours scheduled. Was told the commission rate was going to be easy to achieve, not true. Was led to believe during the interview that coming on as a seasonal stylist would lead to a permanent hire, not true.

Interview Questions

• Name one instance where you've been proud of your customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal.

Interview

I haven't had an interview yet. I've been waiting for someone to contact me. What is taking so long. I'm anxious to start Work full or part time, it doesn't matter.

Bridal Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

After submitting my application online I was emailed within a day about an interview. I went in later that same week and was interviewed with a group of five other applicants. We sat down with the store manager and she asked us some questions about ourselves, explained the positions they were hiring for, and then took our questions. It was a very relaxed atmosphere and the information provided was valuable, although because there were so many of us I didn't get a chance to answer several of the questions which was a little frustrating. At the end of the interview the manager told us they would be in contact within a week to set up follow up interviews (individual). Overall I thought it was a nice introduction to the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

They're were 3 interviews. The 1st one being a relatively a large group interview. I had 9 girls in mine. Basically the mangers wanted to get to know us. The 2nd interview was a shadowing. We over looked what the CSR's did. And the last one was when I met the store manager. Very nice lady. And a couple days later I was called in to fill out hire paper work. Interview process lasted about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Who would you help first?
      - The stylist
      - The customers walking in
      - The phone ringing
      Answer Question

Bridal Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, where I filled out my work history and took a personality test. I was called about scheduling an interview 2 days later. During the interview, was asked one question and then the manager just talked about the role for the rest of the time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for David's Bridal?   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slidell, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Slidell, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

Application online, called my cell but I missed it, I called back and left my name and number. They called me for an interview a week later for the next day. Walking in to tell the front lady that I was there for an interview, and she told me to have a seat. Looking around I saw it was very busy, but the associates didn't seem to be happy or enjoying. They looked like robots.
    Later in the interview when I ask about the training process she told me that it was 99% on an iPad and then they throw you out there.
    Shifts are in 4 1/2hrs. Low base pay and then commissions on top.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you had a goal and you had to hit the mark?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your previous sales experience.   Answer Question
    • What is more rewarding for you, the success of a sale or the learning and educating people, answering questions, thing like that?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was quick interview and just asking me what you are good at your strength what you like. I was nervous and I didn't really talk a lot which was my mistake since its been awhile I have been a stay at home home so its all new for me.

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at David's Bridal in November 2016.

Interview

Group Interview. It ran a little lengthy because we were all answering the question and experiences and it was more than 5 people. Then after that went straight to second interviews! Experience was amazing

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Duluth, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Submitted application online. There was a 30 min or so "test" where you had to answer questions on different scenarios and personality. A lot of the questions were repeated in different ways. I was called about a week later to setup a time for an interview. It was supposed to be a group interview with 5-6 people but only two showed. She asked us to say a little about ourselves and what we are doing now. The manager explained a lot about how the store operates and the two different roles they were hired for. We were asked which role we were interested in and why. Availability and scheduling were covered briefly. That was basically it, the manager gave us a lot of info but the only real questions were tell me about yourself and which role and why. I received a call 4 days later and the manager reviewed my availability again and explained the comp and how many hours I could expect to work etc. I was then offered the job and told when to come in for paperwork.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at David's Bridal (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Group setting, 6 of us, not personal at all. Held in a hot room in the back of the store. Was told callbacks for 2nd interviews would be on their day off, Sunday. That was yesterday so I didn't make the cut, probably due to not "needing" the job.

Interview Questions

• It was a statement that I disagree should have been made! At the end the woman stated "At the end of the day, you all need this job". I polity disagreed and said I have a job, I don't NEED this one, I want this one." Must have cost me a callback. Their loss, I could bring a LOT to the table. I am a bride to be myself and have an HR, Accounting, prior business owner, retail, restaurant experience and more.   1 Answer