David's Bridal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at David's Bridal

2.3

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Franklin, TN) in July 2020.

Interview

It was very welcoming and very relaxed unlike most interviews. I didn’t feel pressured to answer a bunch of questions, they were very patient. Very nice people at this location. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to apply.

Interview Questions

• Describe your role at your current job   1 Answer

Bridal Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at David's Bridal.

Interview

It was a fairly lengthy interview. Nothing extremely difficult. I was interviewed by two managers at once, but often you are interviewed by one or two managers, and then possibly another manager, and finally your store manager.

Interview Questions

• Several "tell me about a time when..." type questions. And strength and weakness questions. Such as tell me about a time you handled multiple customers at a time, what was the outcome? Tell me about a time you had a difficult situation to handle at work? etc.   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Interview

Was very stress free and took only a few minutes. Pretty much got the job right on the spot but everyone was really nice and I couldn’t wait to start

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Conshohocken, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with an in-house recruiter followed by on-site interview. The on-site interview was both behavioral questions and "tell us when you . . . " questions. Received feedback from in-house recruiter after the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Fayetteville, AR) in February 2020.

Interview

I had a seat with one of the managers towards the back of the store while it was really slow. It was really nice and casual. She asked me questions about myself and work history and let me ask her anything I wanted .

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in applying to David's Bridal   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Have been applying like crazy for jobs online, For David's Bridal I applied online from Indeed on December 5th and received a phone call for an interview by December 10th! By Far, this has been the fastest any company has reached out. This shows their recruiting and hiring process is very smooth and efficient, Will be going in for my in person interview today in the Charlotte, NC area!

Interview Questions

David's Bridal Response

Dec 30, 2019 – Director of Field Recruiting

This is our busiest Season at David's Bridal - glad to hear you will be joining us and to hear your overall interview experience was positive in NC. We appreciate your feedback and wish you much success in your new role at David's!

Sale Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at David's Bridal in December 2019.

Interview

I applied through Glassdoor and the next day I was called to schedule an interview with the Store Manager. Very thorough interview. Job description and duties were explained at the beginning, along with a tour of the store. Your typical manager situational questions followed. This position has been vacant for over a month, so I had my second interview via phone with the DM the same day. The DM dug deeper into my coaching and training abilities. She also asked about my career goals. At the end of our hour long conversations I was conditionally offered the job, pending reference checks. Two days later, I was officially offered the position and given a start date.

PS: When negotiating pay, aim high. I was offered the highest amount for my role.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Portland, OR) in December 2019.

Interview

They ask standard Questions. It was very pleasant. Make eye contact and research before you go you'll be just fine. Remember it's all about making dreams come true, and that's a very happy emontion.

Interview Questions

• Whan was a time you went above and beyond to help a client?   1 Answer

David's Bridal Response

Dec 30, 2019 – Director of Field Recruiting

Thank you for considering David’s Bridal and for taking the time to go through our on line application process. Our goal during the process is to find the best possible match for our customers—we are helping them get ready for one of the most important days they will celebrate, and we are proud of the difference we help make for our customers. We appreciate your feedback and your time. Thank you! **

Working at David's is a rewarding environment, and we are glad you are now going to be part of this team. We are proud of the difference we help make for our customers as they shop for their special occasion. Thank you for considering David’s Bridal and for taking time to interview. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you. Congratulations!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Flint, MI) in December 2019.

Interview

They reached out to me, i expressed my interest, we set up the group interview, after the group interview i came in for a one on one interview where she offered me the position.

Bridal Stylist Interview

Interview

In person with sales manager and manager 2 part interview with old school video training
    They talked about sales goals their busiest times of the year. You start out in bridesmaids and prom and work your way up to bridal appointments.

Interview Questions

• Normal generic questions like why do want to work for us? What makes you interested in bridal?   Answer Question