Davis Vision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Davis Vision Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.5

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Davis Vision in July 2017.

Interview

The HR person was very nice. The manager hiring and who report to ask all the normal interview questions. The interview was short ~30 min....then no tour ...nothing. This position has been hiring for since July!
    But I was told they needed someone in a hurry. Davis (newtown square) could find a quality applicant since then among all the applicants?

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Davis Vision (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Mgt team grilled into my history meant and how it would fit into the sales role I was applying for. It was a three person process and seemed to go pretty quickly in terms of hearing back.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I knew in June that I might not hit my quota.   Answer Question

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Davis Vision (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was longer than I expected but an overall good experience. Thorough screening via telephone interview followed by on sight interview with 3 director and VP of the department. Everyone was welcoming and it was a pleasant experience.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Davis Vision (Latham, NY).

Interview

Initial phone screen was 15 minutes. I was called on-site after that.
    They gave me a brief tour of IT department. All the people were nice. Interview had 4 rounds which included a technical round - I had to write couple of methods.The interview questions seemed to be taken from some website.
    I had a positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasnt able to negotiate.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Initial phone screen lasted about 45 minutes. On-site interview with manager and members of the team followed about a week later. Questions were fair, mostly open-ended. Everyone was very friendly. Included a brief tour of the IT area.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Davis Vision (Latham, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

I spoke with a man who told me a little about the job and because it was a phone job we did a little role play. He pretended to be a customer and attempt to rile me up. Overall it was a great experience and I left feeling confident that I would get the job.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Davis Vision (Latham, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

It was pretty fast they would call you in and you would just answer the basic interview questions. I did take a typing test. All and all the process is fast.

Administrator/Exempt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Davis Vision (San Antonio, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process ongoing for months which required air travel, hotel and rental car (and no reimbursement offered) on multiple occasions meeting officers at corporate headquarters. Dialogue continues with HR but neither an offer nor rejection only "we are still very interested". Each person I interviewed with provided a very different description of the role/responsibilities/organization mapping. Since moving the headquarters they have had to hire all new employees and management. Still working to develop processes and make necessary organizational changes. Am pursuing opportunities elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Two surprising statements were made during my interview process:

1) Comment by interviewer that he/she hasn't decided whether to stay or leave.
      2) Only a handful of employees stayed with company when it moved headquarters.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Davis Vision (Latham, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

interview with the HR worker, then with the CSR Manager. They want to know you have good communication skills and listening skills, and can do minor problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a plan? A five year or Ten year goal?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the Union sets the terms and you can take it or leave it.