DeKalb Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.1

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Interview

Contacted the office and was invited to the office for an in-person interview. Was offered a position after the interview, but need to review the contract in further detail.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical.

Interview

Received a screening phone call from HR asking for an in person interview; met with department manager; had peer interview. It was a relatively quick process, and was nothing abnormal.

Interview Questions

• Difficult circumstances in previous jobs and how it was handled   Answer Question

Deparmental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great up until within 30 minutes of my scheduled interview when I was notified that the Director had selected another candidate; therefore, canceling my interview. This was an epic waste of my time, effort, and money used for a parking fee as I was already on the premises.

Interview Questions

• The only question that was asked of me was for my availability to interview.   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

the interview process was a little intimidating at first but the ladies are very sweet. the manager of patient access was very encouraging, they asked situational questions. the manager really wants employees that fit the in department

Interview Questions

• describe a time that you and a patient had a disagreement? how did u handle it?   1 Answer

Catering Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Decatur, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (North Decatur, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was pretty quick and simple I was able to get off topic a little bit and me and the recruiter started talking about something else like her son ran track and soda die and I kind a use that as a bridge to get her mind off of the real reason .

Mammography Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

One on one interview. Very short interview. No STAR question. They asked the standard questions about experience, knowledge of equipment etc. They told me what would be expected of me and what duties I would be preforming.

Interview Questions

• Are you experienced with the PEN Rad system.   1 Answer

Denials Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I went into the interview thinking I was interviewing for a Supervisor position but I figured out towards the end of the interview that it was for a different position. The interview was a typical interview asking the same questions as other interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being on productivity?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical.

Interview

manager one on one with the manager. the manager was very nice I got the job really fast because they need all the help they can get.then I had to take to Hr about pay grade

Rehab Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application online. I got the call for the interview 2 or 3 weeks later. The interview lasted about an hour, it included a tour of the facility.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (North Decatur, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I received a call from HR about two weeks after application to set a date for interview. On the day of the interview, I was escorted from HR to the specific department where I was interviewed by the manager and one of her peers. The interview lasted about an hour; however, I was asked only 5 questions during this time. The two interviewers talked amongst themselves about DeKalb Medical and various offerings. Despite my attempts to stay on course and answer questions, I was unable to get in much edgewise. At closing of the interview, the hiring manager said she would be making a decision within 3-5 days, but I did not hear back from her for 2 weeks after I sent a followup E-mail. I was informed that a candidate had not been chosen yet. Immediately after, I learned the position had been filled.