DeKalb Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DeKalb Medical Interview Questions

Interviews at DeKalb Medical

2.3

Physician Assistant Interview

Interview

I spoke with a PA and physician from the leadership team. The interview process was welcoming and geared towards knowing more about my values as well as clinical ability.

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online,
    Application took about 20 minutes
    Applied on a Friday.
    Received a call back the following Wednesday for a interview set up the next Monday.
     The interview was set up in a group of other candidates as well..
    *we all had to get up and introduce ourselves
    *Ask to write down what great customer service is
    *Played a game which was fun
    The interview was set up in two parts
    1. Interview for hr
    2. If they like you, you would get set up with another manager to see of they like you as well that same day
    * they would let you know that same day if they are going to hire you.. The interview itself was about 1 HR long... So be prepared to stay, And have a good time... Nothing to stress about, Just bring your smile and A game lol

Interview Questions

• What brings you to DMC
      Name a time where you had to go above your means to satisfy a guest or customer?   Answer Question

RN Residency Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical.

Interview

Informational session for the nurse residency program which was very helpful and straight forward. It is a great place to work the culture is really good there. Everyone goes above to say hello and make you feel welcome.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical.

Interview

applied online, called for interview, got an offer soon after it. very structured and fast.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be a nurse   1 Answer

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a fairly smooth series of interview with different departments. They were very honest and straight forward. And even provided some feedback. The interview process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my methods would be to get clients to feature content about the hospital.   Answer Question

Nurse Resident Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical.

Interview

My interview was part of a job fair for new graduate nurses. The organization provided a summary of their background/history and applicants were split into different groups based on their top 3 speciality choices and were interviewed by department managers.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Interview

Contacted the office and was invited to the office for an in-person interview. Was offered a position after the interview, but need to review the contract in further detail.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical.

Interview

Received a screening phone call from HR asking for an in person interview; met with department manager; had peer interview. It was a relatively quick process, and was nothing abnormal.

Interview Questions

• Difficult circumstances in previous jobs and how it was handled   Answer Question

Deparmental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great up until within 30 minutes of my scheduled interview when I was notified that the Director had selected another candidate; therefore, canceling my interview. This was an epic waste of my time, effort, and money used for a parking fee as I was already on the premises.

Interview Questions

• The only question that was asked of me was for my availability to interview.   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

the interview process was a little intimidating at first but the ladies are very sweet. the manager of patient access was very encouraging, they asked situational questions. the manager really wants employees that fit the in department

Interview Questions

• describe a time that you and a patient had a disagreement? how did u handle it?   1 Answer