DeKalb Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

My interview went as I expected. She was very nice and brief. She asked me about my previous experience and to describe how I can be a benefit to their company. Overall I think it was a very good interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths and your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

the interview process was a little intimidating at first but the ladies are very sweet. the manager of patient access was very encouraging, they asked situational questions. the manager really wants employees that fit the in department

Interview Questions

• describe a time that you and a patient had a disagreement? how did u handle it?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

First, there was an interview with the HR consultant. They tell you the pay rate and explain the shift differentials. Next, depending on the job you are applying for there is a short knowledge test on the computer...mostly med terminology and situational. Next , you interview with the department manager. It took five days because they had to wait on me to take my certification exam...so it might take less time.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were faced with a difficult customer or family member and how you handled it   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical.

Interview

manager one on one with the manager. the manager was very nice I got the job really fast because they need all the help they can get.then I had to take to Hr about pay grade

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical.

Interview

Received a screening phone call from HR asking for an in person interview; met with department manager; had peer interview. It was a relatively quick process, and was nothing abnormal.

Interview Questions

• Difficult circumstances in previous jobs and how it was handled   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was conducted by 3 individual using basic behavior questions: what are your weaknesses, strengths, tell me a time you made a mistake, etc. This interview was followed by second interview with the administrator. This second interview was very casual and much more conversational.

Mammography Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

One on one interview. Very short interview. No STAR question. They asked the standard questions about experience, knowledge of equipment etc. They told me what would be expected of me and what duties I would be preforming.

Interview Questions

• Are you experienced with the PEN Rad system.   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical.

Interview

Met the department staff and manager during nursing school and that's how I got the interview/job.

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online,
    Application took about 20 minutes
    Applied on a Friday.
    Received a call back the following Wednesday for a interview set up the next Monday.
     The interview was set up in a group of other candidates as well..
    *we all had to get up and introduce ourselves
    *Ask to write down what great customer service is
    *Played a game which was fun
    The interview was set up in two parts
    1. Interview for hr
    2. If they like you, you would get set up with another manager to see of they like you as well that same day
    * they would let you know that same day if they are going to hire you.. The interview itself was about 1 HR long... So be prepared to stay, And have a good time... Nothing to stress about, Just bring your smile and A game lol

Interview Questions

• What brings you to DMC
      Name a time where you had to go above your means to satisfy a guest or customer?   Answer Question

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Simple interview by the department manager after a call from the recruiter. The recruiter was very nice and personable, HR seemed to be really excited about you joining the tea;m.

Interview Questions

• How would you treat a patient that's deteriorating? What steps would you perform?   1 Answer