DecisionOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DecisionOne Interview Questions

2.5

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at DecisionOne.

Interview

Strait forward questions,no difficult or confusing question, fast response after interview. hope is going to be a great place to work and level up my tech skills. Looking forward to advance in this company.

Desktop Support Tech Interview

Interview

Straight forward questions

Field Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DecisionOne (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview was brief and via phone. Decision One reps were professional and didn't seem stiff in any way - they made it easy for me to be "me" and remain in a professional mindset too. This was for a job I already had but was being outsourced to D1, so I was not exposed to a full, public candidate search - my only competition was myself and my peers who were all in the same position.

Interview Questions

• After being asked about my customer experience where I felt their expectations were exceeded by my performance, the name and telephone number of the customer I referenced was requested. Since my answers were completely honest to the best of my abilities I had no problem surrendering the requested info, but I would imagine they would have summarily dismissed my candidacy had I not had the customer name readily available.   Answer Question

Mileage reimbursement well below the current IRS rate, uncomfortable with their 6-month non-compete agreement, and I also received a better offer from another employer with no such restraints.

Microsoft Technical Interview for IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DecisionOne (Wilmington, DE) in August 2012.

Interview

Tell me about your self, about what you did? And what you are doing now and what do you want to do in the future?

Tell me about windows utilities and what are some utilities you would used? Like Reg-Edit and how you used it?

Have you work on laptops or computers?

How many computers/laptops do you have?

Have you ever taken a laptop apart and replace parts?

Have you ever taken a desktop apart and worked on it?

What desktop operating system are you familiar with?

Have you used Windows Vista, Server, Xp, or 7?
    And so explain the installation process?

How do you remove spy-wares?

If Microsoft Outlook is slow, how do you fix it? Takes 5 minutes to start up?

If I brought a computer/laptop in and it doesn’t power up, what do you do to fix that problem?

are you fimilar with removing virus and spyware? How would you do it and what are some products you used?

Have you ever done installs, reinstalls, and removal of software/hardware’s?

Interview Questions

• If Microsoft Outlook is slow, how do you fix it? Takes 5 minutes to start up?   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DecisionOne (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Very minimal interview process. I was refered to by a friend and was basically hired with out having an interview. The manager called me and made sure I wanted the position.

Sylvan Learning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DecisionOne (Austin, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

interviewer was polite and courteous. Te liked the job as it would have helped the STEMesting was largely based on remembering names of theroms rather than could you use them. as a result they did not consider my my scores satisfactory. I really would have helped the STEM factor.

Interview Questions

• they mainly based everything on the testing scores.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DecisionOne in February 2010.

Interview

Run of the mill interview process. The claim on how rewarding company is are factually in error. When checked the current employees discredit company environment as a positive place to work.

Company has a bad reputation for short changing sales Representatives on commissions

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DecisionOne (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2009.

Interview

Allscripts partnered with DecisionOne to take over the customer support aspect of their business and sold the Allscripts Field Engineering Department to DecisionOne. If we were offered the job with DecisionOne and declined it we would not receive unemployment or a serverence package. The interview took approximately 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest achievement with your current employer   Answer Question

Negotiation

We were unable to negotiate salary or benefits

IT SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Devon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DecisionOne (Devon, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

In person interview, they were very nice and this was a very easy interview. If they like you they let you know very quickly. No formal process just you and your hiring manager going over your resume and the position. They will take you to meet others in your department and are overall very respectful during the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fast and easy they make you a fair offer up front

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DecisionOne in January 2011.

Interview

it was a normal interview first an aptitude test followed by 1:1 test and then was okay. Hiring manager was cordial. The interview asked lot of technical questions and lasted for 1hour. The aptitude test was mainly based on the verbal and some reading. similar to a gmat test. In all it was okay and good experience. I tried to understand more about the manager and the role precisely i would be playing in all it was not that easily verbalized. I would suggest be prepared for a long session of interview. all the best. try to practice some tables maths etc as warm up