DentaQuest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DentaQuest Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2018

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DentaQuest.

Interview

They called me and asked me a few questions. After that I had an interview in the office. They were very kind and helpfull

Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentaQuest.

Interview

The process went fairly quickly. There were two phone interviews, one with the HR recruiter and the second interview with one of the hiring managers. The in person interview was with both hiring managers.

Interview Questions

Interview

two interviews, not hard. Pretty informal.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Charlestown, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

In 2013, Contract position was brought to my attention by well known recruiters from Boston. Recruiters aligned verbal telephonic and in-person technical screening quickly.

Per schedule I was on-spot and interview really went great including HR, Network Manager, Infrastructure manager and got an immediate update from recruiter same day saying they liked my skills, experience, knowledge and very well see my ability to perform the desired job.

Interview was intense with white board session on the issues that encountered recently about network meltdown.Interview session lasted for 4+ hours.

However Recruiter informed me that Dentaquest would make offer only after screening another 2 candidates that they have in pipeline along with me which will take another week at max to wrap this.

While i was interviewing with some other clients, after 4 weeks i again got call from same boston recruiter informing me that Dentaquest would like me to come aboard. Before they make an offer they want another final screening session. First hand i denied for another session saying they haven't reverted back with feedback/decision from month which they were supposed to get back to us in a week and now Dentaquest is coming back for another interview session for why?

That Recruiter was clueless and had no answer he only said that i know it was unprofessional and whenever i tried reaching them for decision the only thing they told me is they have yet to finalize candidature.

On the recruiters multiple request i finally agreed with 1 condition they should either make an offer or deny it by EOD. I went for another 4+ hours technical white board session and Dentaquest said they are sending offer right away. After coming out Boston recruiter said they are working on bringing aboard and sending contract offer by EOD today.

I was waiting, waiting and waiting..... called recruiter asking what's going on - I need concrete answer as i'm holding some other offers from last 2 days can wait for Dentaquest anymore.

Recruiter was clueless and didn't any updates whatsoever in this situation. Finally I accepted other offer and joined them. Guess what - Recruiter called me after 1 day after joining other client with an offer. I said Network and Infrastructure Manager were not able to make decision in almost 2 months after 9 hours of white board session and judge candidature, is there anything else left to expect?

Till date i could not understand what were they doing for 2 months and were unable to make decision. I never had such experience of prolonged decision in my life so far after being interviewed.After this episode that recruiter left the company and joined some where else, He too was clueless...."Status quo"

Interview Questions

• Asked me solve BGP issue on white board which they encountered network meltdown   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Grafton, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Painless. Relaxed. Explained the position and what it all entails. Asked questions that require more than a yes or no answer. Overall a great interview experience. Asked how I felt I would fit this position.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Mequon, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Good etiquette. Formal process followed. Gave time for me to process questions. They were interested to know what I know and also considered my willingness to get up to speed on new and unheard technologies. Genuinely responded to questions I had. HR was in contact and sent updates while I was waiting to hear their verdict.

Interview Questions

• Technical and related to Microsoft technologies. In and around skillset mentioned on the resume.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Submit application online, interview with Department Managers, then interview with Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Human Resources did not really give me full information in an organized clear manner. Seemed to provide information only based on my questions... that was NOT helpful in understanding the whole package. Also did not tell me all information which I found out later.   Answer Question

Did not have a clear picture from Human Resources to help understand the full package being offered.

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Columbia, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

It was by phone, she was late calling me as if I don't have a job. She was pleasant, yet I didn't get a chance to feel what she was looking for. And she never called back though she said she would. I ended up emailing her to inquire about the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider as a weakness   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DentaQuest in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy! I was very pleased with how quickly I moved through the process and how friendly everyone was. If you are considering interviewing with this company, I would encourage you to give it a shot!

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Boston, MA) in May 2007.

Interview

Very motivated HR staff member.

Dress nice, but understand that the dress is casual and you may stand out. Be direct and confident. Use the buzzwords, people love them here. If applying for a professional position the workplace is intense, if applying for a admin position focus on personality. There are many holdovers from the non-growth days, be prepared to be frustrated by the lack of understanding of innovation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. If offered take the time to weigh your options.

Give a broad range. Focus higher, merit increases are paltry.