DentaQuest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DentaQuest Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2018

2.2

HR Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DentaQuest in April 2018.

Interview

I submitted an application last month for a HR Representative role in Milwaukee and received an email from a recruiter (Ryan) to schedule a phone interview. At the time, I was extremely interested in the role and was excited to hear back. After I responded with my availability, we confirmed a scheduled time but during the day of the phone interview, he never called. I tried reaching out to him again but never received a response which I found to be extremely unprofessional.

As a recruiter myself, I understand how important time is for both the candidate and the recruiter. If this is how the recruiter treats candidates, how does he treat employees? If I was not a qualified candidate and he missed the scheduled phone interview, a rejection email would have been common courtesy. Because of this experience with the recruiter, I would not want to work for a company like this.

Complaints and Grievances Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Had two interviewers, atmosphere was very relaxed. Went through a series of standard interview questions and was asked to provide an impromptu writing sample in the form of a denial/negative notice of action letter, meant to mimic a denial letter i am expected to start for the role , to finish the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple.. I love the fact that want to know more you as a person.
    I interviewed with 2 individuals. One ( supervisor, and the trainer).
    We walk the floor where the customer service rep sit ( everyone was super sweet.

Very comfortable environment

Interview Questions

• Favortie question: what is the most important decision you had to make rather it be professional or personal   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DentaQuest in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy! I was very pleased with how quickly I moved through the process and how friendly everyone was. If you are considering interviewing with this company, I would encourage you to give it a shot!

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DentaQuest (New York, NY).

Interview

After an initial phone interview with a recruiter, I was passed on to a phone interview with the hiring manager. I felt good about both and followed up with an email thank you note. A few months down the road now, I've never heard back from them. It's one thing to be unsatisfied with me as a candidate but another level of unprofessionalism never to respond to a candidate who has spent their time inquiring about a job at your company.

Member Enrolment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

You meet with management, then you meet with an HR representative. They ask you how you fit into their needs and what do you know about dental care and their motto.

Interview Questions

• How do you fit into what we are looking for and should we pick you over other candidates?   Answer Question
    • Do you feel adequately prepared for this role based off your educational experience? What hardships do you foresee going into this job?   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Charlestown, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple process, straightforward meeting with recruiter then manager. They asked questions about my educational background as well as statutes like HIPAA. There was also discussion of the way the insurance industry works.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Grafton, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Painless. Relaxed. Explained the position and what it all entails. Asked questions that require more than a yes or no answer. Overall a great interview experience. Asked how I felt I would fit this position.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Mequon, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Good etiquette. Formal process followed. Gave time for me to process questions. They were interested to know what I know and also considered my willingness to get up to speed on new and unheard technologies. Genuinely responded to questions I had. HR was in contact and sent updates while I was waiting to hear their verdict.

Interview Questions

• Technical and related to Microsoft technologies. In and around skillset mentioned on the resume.   Answer Question

Operations Document Sp I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

When I applied the HR person was very friendly. I interviewed with the supervisor first then came back and interviewed with the manager. I was shown around the building and after words the same HR person came in and I signed m back round check paper work. Everyone was speaking as if I was already hired and this was just a formality needed. I felt comfortable the who way through. When checking my references it was all done online and those people had to fill out a survey.

Interview Questions

• They both ask the same questions and I am sure that was to make sure I was consistent in my answers? The supervisor was much more personable then the manager was. It was a laid back interview in both.   1 Answer