DentaQuest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.2

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Columbia, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied two times. The second time, I received an email invitation for a phone screen. I spoke with recruiter and she went over the job details and salary. I was offered an onsite interview with the Customer Service Representative Supervisor. He advised I will hear something back within a week or so. Well, the next day, the recruiter called back and extended an offer. I was excited and shocked at the same time. I was shocked because of the quick response. I am looking forward to contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• What interested you about Dentaquest?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple.. I love the fact that want to know more you as a person.
    I interviewed with 2 individuals. One ( supervisor, and the trainer).
    We walk the floor where the customer service rep sit ( everyone was super sweet.

Very comfortable environment

Interview Questions

• Favortie question: what is the most important decision you had to make rather it be professional or personal   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DentaQuest (New York, NY).

Interview

After an initial phone interview with a recruiter, I was passed on to a phone interview with the hiring manager. I felt good about both and followed up with an email thank you note. A few months down the road now, I've never heard back from them. It's one thing to be unsatisfied with me as a candidate but another level of unprofessionalism never to respond to a candidate who has spent their time inquiring about a job at your company.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Charlestown, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple process, straightforward meeting with recruiter then manager. They asked questions about my educational background as well as statutes like HIPAA. There was also discussion of the way the insurance industry works.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Grafton, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Painless. Relaxed. Explained the position and what it all entails. Asked questions that require more than a yes or no answer. Overall a great interview experience. Asked how I felt I would fit this position.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Mequon, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Good etiquette. Formal process followed. Gave time for me to process questions. They were interested to know what I know and also considered my willingness to get up to speed on new and unheard technologies. Genuinely responded to questions I had. HR was in contact and sent updates while I was waiting to hear their verdict.

Interview Questions

• Technical and related to Microsoft technologies. In and around skillset mentioned on the resume.   Answer Question

Operations Document Sp I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

When I applied the HR person was very friendly. I interviewed with the supervisor first then came back and interviewed with the manager. I was shown around the building and after words the same HR person came in and I signed m back round check paper work. Everyone was speaking as if I was already hired and this was just a formality needed. I felt comfortable the who way through. When checking my references it was all done online and those people had to fill out a survey.

Interview Questions

• They both ask the same questions and I am sure that was to make sure I was consistent in my answers? The supervisor was much more personable then the manager was. It was a laid back interview in both.   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Columbia, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

It was by phone, she was late calling me as if I don't have a job. She was pleasant, yet I didn't get a chance to feel what she was looking for. And she never called back though she said she would. I ended up emailing her to inquire about the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider as a weakness   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Charlestown, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Contacted by an agency regarding opportunity; phone interview w/HR then invited onsite for about 2.5 hours to speak with multiple members on the team on all different levels. Met with what seemed like really nice individuals. Interview session with hiring manager went really well, very easy questions asked.

Next interview group was with a team of Business Analysts (all women). The group interview went pretty well also. We ended up running out of time when it was my turn to ask questions so I felt that I was not able to get a true sense of their day to day responsibilities. There seemed to be maybe 1 or 2 of the group that asked the most questions. One other just kind of sat there quietly which I did not get a good feeling from. This group interview did not seem that well prepared with their questions but I went along with it nicely. All questions were answered thoroughly with the exception of one in particular which I think may have overall affected their end decision of moving onto other candidates.

The last interview of the day was over the phone with a Director who again, seemed really nice. Great conversation over the phone.

Overall, everyone "seemed" pretty content and happy with my responses and experiences. A couple days later, I was very surprised to hear that they decided to move on and not pursue my candidacy. The agency was also pretty surprised as everything literally went well. The response received was, "they were impressed with my experience and thought I had a great background but they were looking for someone with more formalized methodology training and they felt I was self-taught". A bit taken back by the self-taught comment but in a lot of ways within the workforce, there are some things that are self-taught and improved upon over time. I just was not sure how that spoke to my overall experience as I was qualified for the job or I would not have been pursued as I had been initially.

Hope they find what they're looking for - perhaps this opportunity was not for me and I am 100% ok with that.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all. Basic, expected interview questions that I was prepared for.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DentaQuest (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Brief. Looking back I was overqualified for the position and it was clearly misrepresented to me. When they offered a compensation that was lower than what I was asking, the hiring manager and HR made several commitments to a promotion within 6 months and a merit increase the following year. Neither were honored. My bonus was also cut because the HR rep started me a week later then they should have (July rather than June) which cost me 6K.

Interview Questions

• What was your past experience with gathering requirements and prioritizing needs for technology?   Answer Question