Diaspark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2016

3.3

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Diaspark (Columbia, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

Very fair process... People is trying to get you a job... Phone interview going through my experience and my long term goals... Even though I was out of shape in the role, they trusted me and I finally get the permanent job

SharePoint Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diaspark (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Basic technology questions. An architect will call and ask scenario questions on the chosen technology. If we answer 70% they will mostly hire you. Once we clear the technical round, an HR will then call and negotiate the salary. Overall experience is good. So interview process consists of one technical and one HR round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

While negotiating initially get the best salary package, as once you join they will not revise your salary hike for 4 years.

.NET Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diaspark (Edison, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview was a short process. I had a face-to-face interview abroad. Had over 30 questions all related to .Net architecture and design patterns. Since I was conducting a .Net training for junior developers, I was pretty familiar with all the terms. No actual programming or scenario given. It was more of defining terms.

Interview Questions

• Got one question wrong (finalize vs. dispose)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted their offer. They shouldered my visa and relocation expenses

BI Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diaspark in February 2015.

Interview

I underwent one phone interview from the recruitment, then Skype video conference with the technical interviewer. Lastly, I also had panel face to face interview with technical manager and hiring manager.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Diaspark (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process includes three round first round will be full technical round which held by Lead. Second round will be held by Center head with some technical as well as some logical questions.

Interview Questions

• Mostly entire .net questions including c#,ASP.net,ADO.net,SQL all parts.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can get better hike while joining as well as good internal hike.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Diaspark (Indore (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

3 Rounds of Interview One by in-house recruiter followed by TL and departmental head. Finally Recruitment Lead called my salary docs and closed on Offer. The did a due reference check and forcing more on early joining .

Interview Questions

• Majorly on prior experience , Search strings and recruitment tools   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Diaspark (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

First there was aptitude.. its simple.. followed by Gd.. then there was technical and then HR.. .. .. Gd was a filter and process was whole day long. Go preapared and be selected : - )

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diaspark.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview, 1 30 minutes technical telephonic and 1 in-person with HR.

Negotiation

you have to negotiate hard to get good deal.

Senior Executive Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diaspark (Indore (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Three to four rounds of interviews.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Diaspark (Pune (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview and then HR interview round.