Diebold Nixdorf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diebold Nixdorf Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

2.8

Information Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf in March 2017.

Interview

I had three phone interviews at home. The company flew me to Canton where I had 3 in-person interviews and 3 phone interviews. After the interviews in Canton, I waited for two weeks without a response from Diebold. I tried to contact them by phone, mail, and email to ask about a timeline for hiring in this job. Over 4 weeks later, I still haven't heard a word from the company. I withdrew my name from consideration feeling that I didn't want to work for a company that treated perspective employees this way.

Interview Questions

• Questions about networking, malware, and related cyber concepts.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied for the job in January and received an email from human resources in March that they would like to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. Never received a call from human resources to discuss any job requirements, salary, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why have you changed jobs every 3 to 4 years? If the hiring manager would have listened, I told him I left my last position to run the company my family started over 60 years ago when my father's health began to fail.   1 Answer

Interview

The hiring process composed of 4 team members from. The grc team and various questions about information security, to include phishing, codeing, and governance risk compliance. Overall it was laid back.

Call Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (North Canton, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Best process I have been through in many years. Great communication with HR and department supervisors. During in person interview allowed for 30 minutes of time with a call management coordinator to see first hand what the position entails.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an escalated customer call.   1 Answer

Call back to previous employer

Associate Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf.

Interview

The interview was via phone. He was respectful and asked a few open ended questions. He asked who were the employees I knew prior to me leaving Diebold. He told me that there would first be a Shaker Assessment on-line to fill out.

ATM Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

it was your basic interview. I had previous atm experience which got my foot in the door. we talked about my skill set and if I would like to eventually move to the next level tech. we discussed the on call procedure and how flexible I would be to changes in my normal shift

Interview Questions

• if I was willing to adjust my shift according to the needs of the business   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Canton, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

received a phone call from HR reviewing the position and then had a phone interview with the manager of the department I was interning for. received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out against the other candidates?   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (North Canton, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks. I had two phone interviews, and was brought in for an in-person at their North Canton headquarters. I met with the head of their SOC Team and other members of the security team. Was asked about my experience with various security monitoring tools and my ability to communicate.

ATM Tech and Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was straight forward without retarded questions like "If you were a tree what kind would you be?". It was done in a fast food restaurant with lots of background noise.

Interview Questions

• If you had a team member who just would not co-operate what would you do? How would you deal with an angry customer. What reasons should I consider you above other applicants?   Answer Question

Endpoint Security Solution Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Canton, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview then face to face a week later.
    I met with a total of 6 people face to face every 30 mins. and one person on the phone. The last 30 mins was a panel interview with three people. The first 30 minutes was with HR; the next 90 minutes was three 30 minute session with various members of senior management, including the hiring director, and these sessions were basically "chats". Not the normal Q & A sessions that I was accustomed to. Then the final 30 minutes was a panel of 3 asked more hands-on technical daily operational questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a client that used a 3rd party auditor to conduct an unauthorized scan on our systems.   Answer Question