Diebold Nixdorf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diebold Nixdorf Interview Questions

Interviews at Diebold Nixdorf

2.8

Field Service Technician Interview

Interview

The manager and I had scheduled a phone call for a particular time and date. I was ready at the appointed time, but no phone call, text, or email. When he did call, I declined the call, then sent a text message saying "thanks, but no thanks". Employees are expected to be on time; should less be expected of the managers, especially on the first interview?

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked, since I declined the interview   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There where Steve interviews. 1 Phone, 2 Panel, Management, HR. Technical Network questions, Application specific to Radia, Internal Database specific to Radia, Windows operating system: Desktop, Servers, Network Design, Administrator specific to Radia. Intelligent skills testing and personality tests.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Akron, OH) in January 2020.

Interview

It was the BEST informal interview that I have ever experienced. The interviewer was amazing and I believe whatever he touches for this company will turn to gold.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview, nothing out of the ordinary. General questions about resume content. Group of managers did the interview and took turns asking questions on different levels. In whole it was a positive experience, felt like a conversation between professionals.

Interview Questions

• Questions about resume content; how experience applies; why do you believe you fit   Answer Question

Director Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Just phone interview, no face-to-face nor video conference. Basic; textbook questions. First with HR, then with hiring manager and then with hiring manager's peers. They may ask you to talk to someone with the same position you are applying to.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Interview

When they find that you could be a good fit for the position, you will go through the real hiring process that consist of filling and completing several online assignments

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview is very easy . I have selected in month of june .they said immediate joining but not yet given any update. Worst company , dont go for interview its a time waste . Anyways they will not give offerletter .

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf.

Interview

Screening of resume by Human Resources person
    Interview with Human Resources person via telephone
    Interviews with executives from different parts of the organization
    Interview with future manager to whom I would be reporting to in the organization

Client Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Green, OH) in September 2018.

Interview

Gave me a run-a-round for three months for two different positions. Everyone gives you a card and tells you to call anytime but won’t answer or return calls for a follow up.

CAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Dallas, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

3 interviews - 1st with HR, 2nd with US sales director & 3rd with regional sales director. This process took about 4 weeks. Interview process wasn't too difficult.