Diebold Nixdorf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2018

2.7

First Line Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Irving, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Met with branch manager and assistant manager. Discussed my resume, work experience and reasons for seeking new employment. Very informal interview both managers where friendly and easy going felt like old buddies just hanging out.

Interview Questions

• Reason for seeking new employment   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf in October 2017.

Interview

I got called about a month after I had applied. We set up an interview for the following week. They called and offered me the job shortly after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Asked what I knew about the company and such.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied for the job in January and received an email from human resources in March that they would like to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. Never received a call from human resources to discuss any job requirements, salary, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why have you changed jobs every 3 to 4 years? If the hiring manager would have listened, I told him I left my last position to run the company my family started over 60 years ago when my father's health began to fail.   1 Answer

Information Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf in March 2017.

Interview

I had three phone interviews at home. The company flew me to Canton where I had 3 in-person interviews and 3 phone interviews. After the interviews in Canton, I waited for two weeks without a response from Diebold. I tried to contact them by phone, mail, and email to ask about a timeline for hiring in this job. Over 4 weeks later, I still haven't heard a word from the company. I withdrew my name from consideration feeling that I didn't want to work for a company that treated perspective employees this way.

Interview Questions

• Questions about networking, malware, and related cyber concepts.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Green, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

went online and applied. and then did not here anything for weeks. finally was interviewed and ended up weeks later finding out i did not get it. i was only given a few emails. and a friend of mine had to keep me posted . the person doing the interviewing did the entire process very slow

Interview Questions

Interview

The hiring process composed of 4 team members from. The grc team and various questions about information security, to include phishing, codeing, and governance risk compliance. Overall it was laid back.

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Fact based interview based upon sales results, industry knowledge, and industry contacts. Must demonstrate ability to build and lead a growth-oriented matrixed organization. Interviews take place with the regional (Americas) and Line-of-Business executives.

Call Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (North Canton, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Best process I have been through in many years. Great communication with HR and department supervisors. During in person interview allowed for 30 minutes of time with a call management coordinator to see first hand what the position entails.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an escalated customer call.   1 Answer

Call back to previous employer

Associate Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf.

Interview

The interview was via phone. He was respectful and asked a few open ended questions. He asked who were the employees I knew prior to me leaving Diebold. He told me that there would first be a Shaker Assessment on-line to fill out.

ATM Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Diebold Nixdorf (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

it was your basic interview. I had previous atm experience which got my foot in the door. we talked about my skill set and if I would like to eventually move to the next level tech. we discussed the on call procedure and how flexible I would be to changes in my normal shift

Interview Questions

• if I was willing to adjust my shift according to the needs of the business   Answer Question