Digicode Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digicode

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digicode (Kiev (Ukraine)) in January 2018.

Interview

My friend suggested me try to pass interview in this organization. It’s well known company in Ukrain, so I agreed and sent my CV to HR. Generally process is the following: initial interview with HR representative(phone), then interview with technical specialist (office) and the last one is interview with
    customer(skype).

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digicode (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

I had 2 interviews.
    The first one was pre screen interview, but strong technically.
    The second was skype call.
    The process was smooth and light.
    No issues, no surprises.
    All interviewers were positive and calm.
    Strong technically.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Digicode.

Interview

Interview was with customer who is familiar with system. He explained many details about process and my future job. He asked questions to determine how well I will fit into the organization, and how effective I’ll be in the position.

Unity3D Dev Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digicode (Kiev (Ukraine)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a mixed bag. HR people are always nice, but techies... Well, at first there where two dudes that were not Unity3D devs, so they had a night of googling to find out which questions to ask. That wasn't at all bad, actually. They were nice and I had a good time. Then another dude came. He was (and is) senior C# developer with a huge ego and really looked down on me, so that was unpleasant. He asked a bunch of tricky question, particularly about bearded OOP theory. I didn't had any troubles with the questions themselves, apart from being obscure and not really telling about my performance, but the attitude... I really wanted to take a shower afterwards, lets put it that way.