Digital Media Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Digital Media Academy

2.4

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Takes almost one hour, not so difficult question, interviewee was nice and friendly. I would love to work here as a Machine learning instructor. Ideal to people who love teaching like me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience?   1 Answer

Admin Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy.

Interview

They emailed me less than a week after I applied. Then, they set up an interview via Skype. Asked me about myself and then asked about hypothetical situations at my previous occupations. A few days later, I was notified about the acceptance via email.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation you handled where a coworker is not putting the same effort out as the rest of the group   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy.

Interview

It was online over Google Hangouts. The interviewer was really nice, but it was definitely an interview and not a conversation. They didn't ask any questions based off of my answers.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a bullying situation in the classroom? (not only physical bullying, but verbal as well)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy in March 2018.

Interview

Hiring manager called over skype and had a chat about my background & experience in tech and teaching. Asked about handling teaching challenges & engaging kids with variety of interests.

Interview Questions

• The Hiring Manager asked me if I taught kids before & how will I handle real world situations when different kids are at different understanding levels.   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Hour long interview over Skype. They asked about my experience with software, and why I was interested in the job. It was fairly simple, with some behavioral questions here and there. The entire process took about a week from interview to offer letter.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy.

Interview

Speedy Application and Interview Process: Apply via Company Website, Complete Online Interview (nothing too strenuous, simply to get to know you and your qualifications, Receive Email Offer from Hiring Manager

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy (Stanford, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Asked some questions on my experience, but was mainly tailored towards behavioral questions and situational things that you may run into. Pretty straight forward, just be prepared to put yourself in the shoes of someone working with children at a summer camp.

Interview Questions

• How would you engage a kid who feels a bit left out in the coursework and with the other kids?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Was told about this company and I applied on their website for a summer teaching job. I received a Skype call interview a few days after applying and set up a time. The interview lasted around 1 hour and he asked typical questions, no technical questions. After interview, I never got a contact back or rejection.

Interview Questions

• How would you teach a hard concept to a student?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It went about half an hour with a bunch of questions. The HR kept asking you questions and didn't involve much interaction. No response to your answer. When I started the interview, I knew I wouln't get the job. :(

Teacher Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Media Academy.

Interview

I just submitted an application online, then got a request to do a interview over Google Hangouts. I had applied to TA for computer programming related courses, but there were no technical questions. Mostly behavioral. I thought it went through seamlessly, and it was my first legit job experience!