Diplomat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diplomat Interview Questions

Interviews at Diplomat

2.2

Comm Spec Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diplomat.

Interview

they actually do the most to be honest. I didn't really get an idea of what i was getting myself into. but it in time i learned and management was horrible.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Diplomat.

Interview

Two clueless individuals who asked stupid questions, and made stupid comments. They were looking for the individual who would take the lowest offer. There was no room for negotiation, and their negative attitude was: you're lucky to work for us, we don't negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• What school did you go to, and are you a diehard football team supporter of your school?   1 Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via phone about 5 days after I applied online. The phone screen seemed like an interview to me. After that the recruiter went me an email with an assesment test to take. The third day I was contacted to schedule an interview for 2 days later. The interview was pretty straight forward. I had two interviewers, who mad me feel comfortable. Five days later I was offered the job and was sent an email to sign papers to fill out for my background check and drug test. Everything came back clear just waiting on my start date.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Diplomat (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Met with hiring manager at hotel lobby. Not as formal as Pharmaceuticals. Focus was on ability and how you do your job. Phone interview with VP was some what confrontational due to HR did not supply all of the documentation.

Interview Questions

• Questions were straight forward Want to make sure you can think independently and are familiar with industry and market   Answer Question

PCC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process is sloppy, I felt that I interviewed with people who I didn't even end up working with. They asked about my previous work experience, and made me take an assessment that is a call center simulation but it isn't anything close to what the PCC position does so that was misleading because I am now learning something totally different.

Interview Questions

• What types of computer systems do you know?
      Interview is usually two people who I think are supervisors over one of the many teams that has PCCs.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

It was very easy to get an interview as I already knew someone who already at Diplomat in another department that gave me an employee referral that they offered internally with reward

Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Oh the interview was great .... and full of alot of inflated communication. It's not even worth it for me to go on. honestly, it's a waste of time

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Diplomat (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

This company is very unprofessional. I applied online through a job board and a couple days later got a call from a recruiter. She left a message advising she will like to set up a time where we can talk about the position. I called her back left a message expressing my interest and availability. I never heard from the recruiter again. I am not sure why she called me if she had no intentions of following through with the process. I am glad I was able to see how unprofessional this company was and kept it moving.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diplomat.

Interview

No format, laid-back and hired on spot. Friend had recommended the position so it wasn't difficult at all. But to get the full recognition of the job it took about a year as the manager in charge of the "new" position had no clue what he was doing.

Patient Care Coordinator & Order Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diplomat (Flint, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

they lie to you about the job responsibilities, so that you will except the job, they do not prepare for what you really have to do once you except the job.They give you misleading information.

Interview Questions

• how many phone calls can you make in a 8 hour shift   1 Answer

Negotiation

not very good, if you are in need of a job more than likely you will except, it pay.s the bills but you won't really get ahead, to save any money, no bonuses, they really don't give raises