DocPlanner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

DocPlanner Interview Questions

Interviews at DocPlanner

2.8

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Remote, OR) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was really long, the first call was about 1 hour were I had to repeat what was already described in my CV. They took 2 weeks to schedule the second call, where surprisingly a team leader asked me the SAME questions they asked me in the first interview. This supposed to be a technical interview, but none tech question was asked.-

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your job experience   1 Answer

Devops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw, IL) in August 2018.

Interview

Very quick answer, they actually care about the meeting. I felt comfy and I've faced warm welcome there. You can see that they all are people. The interview was really concrete, I didn't notice any useless questions, tho all necessary fields were covered.

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very quick and easy process. It took about 2 weeks and included 1 phone call, 2 test cases, 2 IRL interviews and a background check. It's one of the best interview procesess I've ever participated.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my skills and background. I also got the bonus question about the date of Battle of Cedynia ;)   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Barcelona (Spain)) in December 2017.

Interview

First meeting with CTO.
    Technical test, simple SPA communicating with external API. You have up to 2 weeks to implement it. In general the task is very and very easy, it is just time consuming. It is more about team fit, how you write the code, unit tests etc.

Interview Questions

• About previous experience. Nothing technical at all.
      What they need just check how you write the code, very smart approach.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Barcelona (Spain)) in January 2018.

Interview

First interview with Team Lead and CTO, more a friendly conversation than an actual interview. They explain you the culture of the company, product, the position in detail,.. and ask about your experience, and assign you a technical test to be made in a several days.
    The technical test is not difficult at all, just a bit long.

Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in March 2019.

Interview

A brief concise and professional process in which I had the chance to be interviewed by several profiles within the organization with different approachs regarding to my role which enriched the experience and helped a lot understanding the companie´s needs and how my experience, background and skillset could contribute to the organization's objectives.

Interview Questions

• technical information related to my experience   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DocPlanner.

Interview

One of the best interviews.
    No unnecessary/useless questions, and a very professional approach.

Everything was very well described and explained.

Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a job with great atmosphere.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Curitiba (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Curitiba (Brazil)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a great experiencie, they're very polite, clear and kindness with me. They did explain all about the job and how it works, so it makes me fell confortable

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Barcelona (Spain)) in November 2018.

Interview

1. Skype Interview with the HR Manager
    2. Technical test related to numerical aptitude
    3. Interview in the office with HR & CTO to dig deeper in HR questions
    4. Informal meeting with members of the IT team

Interview Questions

• - Recruitment IT profiles and strategies for that
      - Employer branding strategies and how create engagement
      - How build trust with team
      - Personality questions   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Rome (Italy)) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, city manager interview, country manager interview. The HR team looks very professional and the reality very young, dynamic and a place where you can grow. There is a career path and good salary/commission.