Dominion Voting Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dominion Voting Systems

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Voting Systems (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Standard phone interview going over background with HR and further explaining the role. HR was very professional.

Then invited for an in person interview with Operations Manager. Definitely an easy process and company presented very well and professional. Everything was status quo. Got a tour of the office as well. Nice people working there.

No complaints.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Software QA Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Voting Systems.

Interview

2 rounds.
    1. Phone interview with recruitment specialist. It was like a elaborate discussiok of my resume and skills.
    2. In person interview. 3 employees (different roles) interveiwed together.

The company seems to have a policy of one person being interviewed by more than one employee which is good in bringing out the best employee on board.

The whole interview process took almost a month.

Interview Questions

• Questions are based on experience and skills mentioned on resume.
      It looked like the technical questions were mainly focused in bringing out candidate's interest and knowledge about the job he is being interviewed for. Some few basic technical questions about build systems, continuous intergration, automation testing, embedded systems etc.
      1 Answer

(Mechanical/EngSci Engineering) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dominion Voting Systems (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

1:1 interview with total three different employers inside their location. They say that the company requires at least two interviewer interviewing the candidate at the same time to be considered. I was required to visit them again for a 2nd interview for that reason as there was only one employer interviewing on the 1st interview.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you were stranded inside a jungle with only a pocket knife. Somehow you know that a lion will cross your path in 20 minutes. However, the nearest town is at least 2 hours away. What would you do in this situation?   Answer Question