Dominion Voting Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

John Poulos
  1. "Love this company"

Current Employee - Integration Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Dominion Voting Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

My bosses are great people to work for and don't make you feel like an idiot if you have trouble understanding something, they make it relatively easy to reach out and help you. The employees (that I've come in contact with and worked with) are all stellar.

Cons

None that I can think of at this moment. Every job has it's pros and cons but I've worked for far, far worse companies than where I'm at now.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and don't forget your employees are the work horse of the company. Keep us happy and the company will be happy and prosperous.

Dominion Voting Systems2018-02-08

"Decent"

I worked at Dominion Voting Systems full-time

Pros

Great co-workers and bring you dog to work day.

Cons

Kind of a boring environment

Dominion Voting Systems2018-12-12
  3. "Great seasonal job"

I have been working at Dominion Voting Systems

Pros

really enjoyed the per diem and everything that was offered

Cons

some traveling, lots of proceedures.

Advice to Management

Not bad!

Dominion Voting Systems2017-03-14

"Review for Denver location"

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Denver, CO

I worked at Dominion Voting Systems full-time

Pros

- Supporting elections is fulfilling. - Intelligent, hard-working co-workers, not just in Denver, but throughout the organization. - Downtown Denver location is hard to beat. - Paid parking space on premise. - Annual bonus - Healthcare benefits were inline or slightly above average for the market, as was paid time off.

Cons

- The salary is not commensurate with the Denver market for software development. - Management sees employees as "resources" that can be easily replaced. - Little opportunity for advancement within the organization nor learning opportunities within the position. - Little or no recognition for projects being completed. - "Firehose" software development methodology. - No 401k matching, profit sharing, tuition... reimbursement. - Little vision, support, and communication from management.

Advice to Management

Management should take steps to improve communicating some vision, not just to Denver, but across the organization. The CEO did one or two townhalls a year that sounded more like annnual reports to shareholders than addressing employee concerns. Generally management seems aloof and uncaring.

Dominion Voting Systems2016-05-22

"Lots of learning, fast-paced environment."

I have been working at Dominion Voting Systems full-time

Pros

It's a flat organization, so there's direct access to the decision makers, and a huge opportunity to make an impact on projects and the organization overall. You get to wear many hats, and have exposure to a number of different areas in the business - it's great that you're not pigeon-holed. My colleagues are bright, innovative, hardworking, dedicated, and fun.

Cons

As with any young, growing organization, there can be some growing pains, but leadership seems committed making adjustments, and focused on cultivating an innovative working environment, and are also quick to adjust.

Dominion Voting Systems2015-03-17

"Scamming America"

I have been working at Dominion Voting Systems full-time

Pros

Believe they are working for a good cause.

Cons

Employees have nothing good to say about other employees, management, or company. Product flaws should be exposed but I need my job.

Advice to Management

Start delivering a quality product, not just selling the idea that you have one.

Dominion Voting Systems2013-02-12

Dominion Voting Systems Response

May 19, 2015HR Manager

We welcome and value constructive feedback from our employees and our customers. We are committed to providing innovative products and services through transparency and accountability, and encourage our employees to address their concerns via a number of avenues.

7. "Fantastic Internship"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Dominion Voting Systems

Pros

- Friendly co-workers/management who are always willing to help - Flexible with school/other job schedules - You will learn a lot!

Cons

- Not a lot of room for growth into a full time position

Dominion Voting Systems2018-10-01
  8. "Contract Worker"

Current Contractor - CRM in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Dominion Voting Systems for less than a year

Pros

Excellent support from the teams at any time. Colleagues are willing to help when needed and openly share their tips and tricks (unlike many work environments which others will try to bring you down so they can get ahead). It is a really great learning experience and the team environment that Dominion has created is one in a million. The atmosphere is very relaxed and you can be yourself. Even though it can be... high-pressure, management believes in their staff and gives responsibility to the worker to perform at their best. Management is flexible and accommodating.

Cons

If you need to be or enjoy being micro-managed, the Toronto office may not be for you.

Advice to Management

Have a bit more of a structured time frame for tasks when preparing for a project. As it can be a fast-paced environment, it is difficult to plan time consuming work tasks and personal life as there are always new tasks being assigned.

Dominion Voting Systems2018-08-20

"QA analyst"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Dominion Voting Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Right place for people looking for a stepping stone. Exposure to complex systems.

Cons

Unorganized environment and no clear goals or communications. Below average pay, sub-standard processes and procedures. Not the right place for people looking to improve or develop their career based on global standards

Dominion Voting Systems2018-06-19
  10. "Mechanical Intern"

Mechanical Intern

I have been working at Dominion Voting Systems for less than a year

Pros

People are really nice, and environment is good

Cons

The task is a little bit boring and the work space is slow

Dominion Voting Systems2018-01-08