KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great working environment, competitive salary(in 3 reviews)
  • "great people to work with, good company to start your career(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 5, 2021 - QA Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company that cares about employees

Cons

To many things going on

2. 4.0

great

Jun 8, 2021 - Project Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is nice to work with and are very friendly

Cons

There is not much to say.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Deceitful

Feb 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a paycheck for bills.

Cons

They are not military friendly. They say they are, but nothing could be farther from the truth. If you’re not part of the “Good Ol Boy” circle you’re expendable. Certain people can say whatever they want, while others are held to a different standard. Freedom of speech is only provided depending it aligns with their “views”. Stay away.

5 people found this review helpful
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Horrible place to work.

Jan 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I don’t have anything positive to say.

Cons

Management is clique based. You must be part of circle to be treated fairly. Racist and sexist remarks go unchecked by upper management. Pay is horrible. Lots of micromanaging. Not a military friendly company.

4 people found this review helpful

Dominion Voting Systems Response

HR Generalist

We take all reports of racism, sexism, and favoritism very seriously as they do not align with our company culture and values. Please contact the HR department via the 'Contact' section on our website so that we can properly investigate your claims. In addition, numerous long-term employees are former military members, and we appreciate their service.

5. 3.0

Review for Denver location

May 22, 2016 - Senior Software Developer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Supporting elections is fulfilling. - Intelligent, hard-working co-workers, not just in Denver, but throughout the organization. - Downtown Denver location is hard to beat. - Paid parking space on premise. - Annual bonus - Healthcare benefits were inline or slightly above average for the market, as was paid time off.

Cons

- The salary is not commensurate with the Denver market for software development. - Management sees employees as "resources" that can be easily replaced. - Little opportunity for advancement within the organization nor learning opportunities within the position. - Little or no recognition for projects being completed. - "Firehose" software development methodology. - No 401k matching, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement. - Little vision, support, and communication from management.

9 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love this company

Feb 8, 2018 - Integration Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

My bosses are great people to work for and don't make you feel like an idiot if you have trouble understanding something, they make it relatively easy to reach out and help you. The employees (that I've come in contact with and worked with) are all stellar.

Cons

None that I can think of at this moment. Every job has it's pros and cons but I've worked for far, far worse companies than where I'm at now.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Lots of learning, fast-paced environment.

Mar 17, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a flat organization, so there's direct access to the decision makers, and a huge opportunity to make an impact on projects and the organization overall. You get to wear many hats, and have exposure to a number of different areas in the business - it's great that you're not pigeon-holed. My colleagues are bright, innovative, hardworking, dedicated, and fun.

Cons

As with any young, growing organization, there can be some growing pains, but leadership seems committed making adjustments, and focused on cultivating an innovative working environment, and are also quick to adjust.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Great seasonal job

Mar 13, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

really enjoyed the per diem and everything that was offered

Cons

some traveling, lots of proceedures.

9. 1.0

Scamming America

Feb 12, 2013 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Believe they are working for a good cause.

Cons

Employees have nothing good to say about other employees, management, or company. Product flaws should be exposed but I need my job.

59 people found this review helpful

Dominion Voting Systems Response

HR Manager

We welcome and value constructive feedback from our employees and our customers. We are committed to providing innovative products and services through transparency and accountability, and encourage our employees to address their concerns via a number of avenues.

10. 2.0

Decent

Dec 12, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers and bring you dog to work day.

Cons

Kind of a boring environment

8 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Reviews

Dominion Voting Systems Reviews FAQs

Dominion Voting Systems has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Dominion Voting Systems to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dominion Voting Systems employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dominion Voting Systems. This rating has decreased by -14% over the last 12 months.

57% of Dominion Voting Systems employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dominion Voting Systems 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.7 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dominion Voting Systems to be benefits, career development, coworkers and the cons to be management, culture.