Duke Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duke Realty Interview Questions

3.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Duke Realty in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was simple. The interview was typical and expected. It didn't take very long, and the interviewers were nice. They provided information on the company and the internship position. Overall, the experience went well.

Staff Tax Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duke Realty in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed by phone, then was offered to come in. The staff were very nice, and relaxed, and I interviewed with about 10 people in the department, before they took me to lunch. I then returned, and was told I'd hear back, which I did after about 2 weeks. The office environment was great, and I really enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe past experiences in accounting; long term goals?   Answer Question

Senior Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Duke Realty (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2009.

Interview

Meet with Assistant manager then Senior Manager talked about past jobs and abilities. Discussed education, what I expected in the next 5 years and where I expected to be. Talked about their expectations and their qualifications. What they were offering and how many more they had to go thruough

Interview Questions

• What I would do in a certain situation.   1 Answer

Corporate Services Coorindator Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Duke Realty in August 2008.

Interview

After interviewing on four (4) different occassions and spending hours and hours being drilled, the position was ultimately given to a current employee (I had left the company on VERY good terms and interviewing to return.) Overall, I felt that the interview process was just an internal formality and they knew they were not going to hire me over the internal candidate. I was extremely disappointed given that I was more qualified for the position.